Looks like Trump will win again.

Down South. He got his clock cleaned in the Northeast.

Let's see...

Connecticut: Biden
Delaware: Biden
DC: Biden
Maine: Biden
Maryland: Biden
Massachusetts: Biden
New Hampshire: Bernie
New Jersey: Biden
New York: Biden
Pennsylvania: Biden
Rhode Island: Biden
Vermont: Bernie

This is what you call Biden getting his clock cleaned? He lost to Bernie Sanders, who is from Vermont, in Vermont and New Hampshire.

No response to this. Good call on your part.
And he did poorly in Iowa and MA too. Correct? He actually finished 4th right? Behind mayor Pete?

Iowa isn't in the northeast...

He got the most votes in MA...
Did he not lose to mayor Pete in the Northern States before rebounding in SC?

Let's see...

This is what you call Biden getting his clock cleaned? He lost to Bernie Sanders, who is from Vermont, in Vermont and New Hampshire.

And he did poorly in Iowa and MA too. Correct? He actually finished 4th right? Behind mayor Pete?

View attachment 374343
He got 8% in NH. And then fled to SC. Liz Warren was the one who floundered in MA. My own state. As an independent I voted for Bernie just to screw with her.

Let's see...

He didn't lose MA...

How exactly are you claiming that he did poorly in MA when he won MA?

He got 8% in NH. And then fled to SC. Liz Warren was the one who floundered in MA. My own state. As an independent I voted for Bernie just to screw with her.

Right. Biden won MA. Therefore, he didn't do poorly in MA.

You didn't know who won your own state?

And no reason to be a dick. I did Not see your first response. All you Leftists are such asshats.

No reason to get defensive. You claimed that Biden got his clock cleaned in the northeast. As I showed you, that's simply not the case.

You were wrong. It happens.

WAIT....WAIT.....
O/P'S source is a guy who is saying the polls are squishy, referring to them as his basis for outcome.
I thought you guys kept saying the polls meant nothing because of 2016.
Can't have it both ways, TrumpTards.
Actually he means something isn’t right with the polling, thus squishy. Just as we have said. And miraculously the polls have quit sharing demo info with the public anymore, when it was easy to see how their numbers were skewed and people mentioned it. He probably sees more than we do.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."

No surprise. Trump's one of the GOATS with an asterisk because he has a big mouth. As for his competition, they aint.

Let's see...

He didn't lose MA...

How exactly are you claiming that he did poorly in MA when he won MA?
My bad. Liz Warren did poorly in MA and she is from MA. He did poorly in NH and fled. 8%

Right. Biden won MA. Therefore, he didn't do poorly in MA.

You didn't know who won your own state?
No. Didn’t care either. I am not a Democrat. I just wanted to make sure Warren lost. I thought Sanders had won. Happens.

And no reason to be a dick. I did Not see your first response. All you Leftists are such asshats.

No reason to get defensive. You claimed that Biden got his clock cleaned in the northeast. As I showed you, that's simply not the case.

You were wrong. It happens.
He was close to dropping out post NH. Then he went South and rebounded.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."

View attachment 374209

ROFL.gif
Four years later heads still stuck up their asses

My bad. Liz Warren did poorly in MA and she is from MA. He did poorly in NH and fled. 8%

The irony here is that we were discussing Biden's possible dementia.

And in that discussion to make your point, you've made the claim that Biden did poorly in the northeast and that Biden did poorly in Massachusetts, your home state.

Not to mention your bringing up of Iowa when we're talking about the northeast and your claim that Bush won Pennsylvania in 2000.

Wrong statements all over the place. Maybe you should have yourself checked.

Kidding.

The irony here is that we were discussing Biden's possible dementia.

And in that discussion to make your point, you've made the claim that Biden did poorly in the northeast and that Biden did poorly in Massachusetts, your home state.

Not to mention your bringing up of Iowa when we're talking about the northeast and your claim that Bush won Pennsylvania in 2000.

Wrong statements all over the place. Maybe you should have yourself checked.

Kidding.
Mistakes happen. It was a while back. I am not a political science expert.

I was not the only one thinking he choked.

Today's Reuters/Ipsos poll, prior to the Harris bump, has it at Biden +11

That rises to +16 if undecideds are forced to make a choice. Undecideds are breaking heavily for Biden this time, the opposite of how things went in 2016.

This again

Hell, when I joined here in 2017, people here were swearing he would never make it through that year!

Forum List

Back