Looks like Trump will win again.

Makes Trumps win that much more impressive

Definitely. Big upset there. Just barely pulled it off too.

The question is whether he can pull it off again. Personally, I don't think it's very likely. I think signs are pointing back to blue, as Pennsylvania has traditionally gone.

We'll know soon enough.
Debates will matter

Just my opinion here, but I don't think they're going to matter as much as they have in the past.
This has been one of the most interesting political cycles we've ever had, and I think most people pretty much have their minds made up one way or the other. At this point, people are either going to vote for Trump or against him.

If you look at the House popular vote in the midterm elections, 2018 had the two highest percentage increases - both for the Democrats and for the Republicans. Democrats had a 70% increase from the midterm before and Republicans had a 27% increase. Both the highest percentage increases ever recorded, both in the same election. What that tells me is that Trump is driving people to the polls. People have opinions on politics, on Trump, and on the direction of this country like we have never seen before. I don't think there are many apolitical people out there anymore compared to previous elections. I think most people already have an opinion one way or the other, and I don't think a debate is likely to change many people's minds like it did before.

With that said, there are still PLENTY of stupid things that either side is capable of doing between now and then, including a potential debate disaster. But outside of a complete disaster at the debates, I don't think they're going to move the needle much. Just my opinion.
I would agree if Bidens mental health was not in question.

I think right-wing media is over-playing that hand. Both Biden and Trump are prone to gaffes.

Biden did well enough to get the Democratic nomination. He didn't do great at the debates, but he didn't do bad either. It's not like he showed up on stage drooling on himself with his pants down or something.

Both of them will probably make dumb statements. Conservatives here will criticize Biden "LOLOLOLOL he has dementia!!" while ignoring the dumb things Trump says.

I just don't see it being significant.
I disagree. I have Many friends on the Left and all are concerned that Biden is senile.

Did Biden give you the impression that he was going senile at the Democratic debates?

He seemed fine to me.
Yes. Slow to react. Especially when they asked the question about funding healthcare for illegals. Klobuchar, mayor Pete, Tulsi were all very sharp. As was evil Liz.

I believe much of what you state about PA is also true in many of the midwestern state. Don barely won MI, WI, and OH. I tend to doubt he can win these states again, which means he loses in November.

I agree. I'm not so sure about Ohio, but they could flip as well.

Ohio along with Georgia, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Iowa. It could happen. It might happen. Who knows?

But bottom line is that I don't see PA, WI, and MI staying red. If Trump can't even hang on to these three, then he's done. Regardless of what happens in Ohio, Georgia, etc. he's already out.
Agreed. The EC looks like there is no way Don wins. Even FL looks to be tight. If he loses FL, it’s all over for him.

It just proves how bad both candidates are. If Don can’t beat a life long corrupt politician (Joe) who is also a proven liar and mentally deficient, he’s really bad.
He isn’t losing Fl.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).
Hmmmm
thats an easy counter. Trump is not only senile, he was stooopid to begin with. Not well liked ? Trump can’t even go out in public for his three years without being booed.

It's Trump's fault that you and your deranged partisan friends can't behave like civilized people? Whose fault is it that your ego tells you that you represent the entire nation?
Nope. We’re just agreeing with the enlightened rest of the nation. we just think the MITs of the workd are smarter then you.

It's amazing how conceited people like you can be, without in any way deserving to be.

I suppose that's a good thing for you, since if you had to wait until you stopped being a worthless ignorant savage to feel good about yourself, you'd be on suicide watch.

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.
Sometimes I kinda wish to hell they would. Then I could legally stomp a mud hole in their ass then walk it dry. Trouble is none of them has the guts or the balls to do it on their own. Those kinda cowards only funtion in a mob.

The pos has run america into the ground like EVERYTHING else he inherited

eat-a-bag-of-dicks-you-bunch-of-dirty-fucking-29849845.png

He just might lose to the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run for Potus.

But cons shouldn’t worry. Joe is more conservative than Don.

If he does lose to "the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run", I'd say that says more about the voters than it does about Trump.
We already know what morons supported the most incompetent pos ever to enter our WH You're called republicans and hopefully you pay for your fn racist idiocy

I'm not surprised you want to deflect from any discussion of the candidate you support. If I were in your place, I'd want people to forget about him, too. A bigot like you, voting for Joe "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" Biden, has every reason for avoiding scrutiny.

Please consider PRESIDENT Trump to be YOUR payment for being the REAL racist around here.
Eddie is a traitor. Don’t waste your time. He sold out his own people to Ilhan Omar. Sad.

Well, don't feel all alone in that. Not only did he sell out Jewish people to the likes of Ilhan Omar, he's busily selling everyone else in America out to evil garbage like her every day, as well.

Eddie's made it very clear that the only people he's loyal to are white leftists who benefit him.

He just might lose to the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run for Potus.

If he does lose to "the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run", I'd say that says more about the voters than it does about Trump.
No, I can’t agree. Unfortunately Americans get to vote for two people for the most powerful office in the world, thanks to our corrupt system controlled by ultra wealthy forces. Yet Americans think they live in the world’s greatest democracy.

I don't care if you can agree or not. It's still a fact that our politics reflect more on us than they do on the politicians. And trying to deny culpability by saying, "I'm just a helpless victim of eeeeeevil rich people" is the worst sort of laziness.

I’m sure you could check their website. This guy keeps track like the back of his hand.

That is what he does.

Interesting, thanks.

I read that Democrats have an 800,000 advantage over Republicans in Pennsylvania.

That's if you are counting ALL the dead peoples who are going to be voting Democrat again :smoke:

My Grandmother has been voting a straight Democratic ticket since 2004.

She never would've done that when she was alive...

Huh ? She’s dead right ?

See, the joke loses something when you have to explain it...

s amazing how conceited people like you can be, without in any way deserving to b
Ha ha
thats hilarious. I’m conceited ? I’m the guy who trusts the consensus science of of 3400 universities, our top govt agencies and EVERY major corporation and dedicated research facilities ......and its flakes like you that trust a scam artist. That’s funny. How conceited are you ? You don’t even know how your cell phone works do you ? And yet, I bet you think you’re smarter then the science behind that too.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."
"Looks like trump will win again"
WTF you trying to get a masters in understatement or something?

Yes. Slow to react. Especially when they asked the question about funding healthcare for illegals. Klobuchar, mayor Pete, Tulsi were all very sharp. As was evil Liz.

Seemed fine to me. The majority of primary voters also didn't see an issue with it as he got the most votes. If he showed any legitimate signs of dementia, then he wouldn't have won.

We disagree.

Seemed fine to me. The majority of primary voters also didn't see an issue with it as he got the most votes. If he showed any legitimate signs of dementia, then he wouldn't have won.

We disagree.
Down South. He got his clock cleaned in the Northeast.

I’m sure you could check their website. This guy keeps track like the back of his hand.

That is what he does.

Interesting, thanks.

I read that Democrats have an 800,000 advantage over Republicans in Pennsylvania.

That's if you are counting ALL the dead peoples who are going to be voting Democrat again :smoke:

Huh ? She’s dead right ?

See, the joke loses something when you have to explain it...

He is bitter about Rick Manning taking his woman

We already know what morons supported the most incompetent pos ever to enter our WH You're called republicans and hopefully you pay for your fn racist idiocy

I'm not surprised you want to deflect from any discussion of the candidate you support. If I were in your place, I'd want people to forget about him, too. A bigot like you, voting for Joe "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" Biden, has every reason for avoiding scrutiny.

Please consider PRESIDENT Trump to be YOUR payment for being the REAL racist around here.
Eddie is a traitor. Don’t waste your time. He sold out his own people to Ilhan Omar. Sad.

Well, don't feel all alone in that. Not only did he sell out Jewish people to the likes of Ilhan Omar, he's busily selling everyone else in America out to evil garbage like her every day, as well.

Eddie's made it very clear that the only people he's loyal to are white leftists who benefit him.
Wrong again I love black leftists too

Wrong again I love black leftists too
Like Ilhan Omar...

That is what he does.

Interesting, thanks.

Then maybe she's better off

LOL I've converted

LOL I've converted
Would not shock me

Forum List

Back