Looks like Trump will win again.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."

1597261744414.png

View attachment 374209
You already used that pic. Try another one.

1597261853829.png

I have felt from the beginning that Trump will win in 2020 but I'm damn sure he will now...no one wants what the left are selling...and Joe's pick of Harris solidifies my confidence....no one likes Harris...Black or White liberal or conservative no one likes her......she says what she thinks the people she is speaking to want to hear....and we are all different...we do not reside in the groups the dems have tried for years to pigeon hole us in.....

A couple of weeks ago I thought Biden for sure, but Biden’s latest gaffes have this race fighting up. It’s too close to call

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.

At the very least, they're going to feel the need to verbally abuse you until you have to slap them.

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I've seen it happen already.

I hang out in a biker bar and, by and large, bikers support Trump. It seems, though, that some of the student body from nearby Flagler College has decided they'll come over and use the pool table out on the deck. They won't come inside other than to order beers. Seems they're a bit too afraid to be around those they disagree with.

Well, one night, one of the more imposing bikers, Ajax, made a tongue in cheek comment about Trump doing away with billiards in bars for anyone under the age of 25, and how everyone at our bar loved the idea because it would mean these little punks would stop showing up, trying to order wine coolers and playing shitty music.

Well, this one little snowflake (who had to be drunk) decided it'd be a wise choice to square off on Ajax, poke him in the chest and tell him everything the snowflake thought was bad about him. After about the fourth or fifth poke in the chest, Ajax swept his right elbow across the left jaw of the little snowflake and dropped him like third period French.

The other little snowflakes left. Pokey The Snowflake was left on the deck, whimpering.

I don't worry about pussies getting violent. After all, they're pussies...

During the Democratic Debates Kamala Harris on LIVE TV called Creepy Joe a racist. As the Trump Campaign will probably have an ad that includes Harris calling Creepy Joe a racist that will not look good. Also Kamala Harris is NOT a Black woman, she is NOT African, she is of Indian as in Bombay Indian and Jamaican Heritage, she's not African-American and I have already read where ACTUAL African-Americans are offended at the MSM Culturally Appropriating African-ness and general Black-ness for POLITICAL reasons to boost her.

Also in the Democratic Primary in her OWN State of California Kamala Harris ONLY got 7% so Californians even can't stand this woman.

I've seen it happen already.

I hang out in a biker bar and, by and large, bikers support Trump. It seems, though, that some of the student body from nearby Flagler College has decided they'll come over and use the pool table out on the deck. They won't come inside other than to order beers. Seems they're a bit too afraid to be around those they disagree with.

Well, one night, one of the more imposing bikers, Ajax, made a tongue in cheek comment about Trump doing away with billiards in bars for anyone under the age of 25, and how everyone at our bar loved the idea because it would mean these little punks would stop showing up, trying to order wine coolers and playing shitty music.

Well, this one little snowflake (who had to be drunk) decided it'd be a wise choice to square off on Ajax, poke him in the chest and tell him everything the snowflake thought was bad about him. After about the fourth or fifth poke in the chest, Ajax swept his right elbow across the left jaw of the little snowflake and dropped him like third period French.

The other little snowflakes left. Pokey The Snowflake was left on the deck, whimpering.

I don't worry about pussies getting violent. After all, they're pussies...

Cool story.

During the Democratic Debates Kamala Harris on LIVE TV called Creepy Joe a racist. As the Trump Campaign will probably have an ad that includes Harris calling Creepy Joe a racist that will not look good. Also Kamala Harris is NOT a Black woman, she is NOT African, she is of Indian as in Bombay Indian and Jamaican Heritage, she's not African-American and I have already read where ACTUAL African-Americans are offended at the MSM Culturally Appropriating African-ness and general Black-ness for POLITICAL reasons to boost her.

Also in the Democratic Primary in her OWN State of California Kamala Harris ONLY got 7% so Californians even can't stand this woman.

The only African-American DNA in Kameltoe belongs to Willie Brown....

Two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives are liars? Dang.

Forum List

Back