Looks like Trump will win again.

Trump will win it a third time. Will they have the chick peas to rig and steal it again?

10 of the last 11 recessions are under gop administrations and gop budgets.,

Recessions can be good.
For example, Eisenhower deliberately created a recession in the 1950s, to pay down the national debt we ran up during the war.
People think inflation is good because it reduces their debt impact, but they forget it also reduces the value of their savings.

10 of the last 11 recessions are under gop administrations and gop budgets.,

We all keep note of it, but for some reason the country prefers being in a hole giving Repuklicans power ever so often to trash all the good things that happen while the Dems were in charge! We're a special kind of stupid! I've seen this happen again & again so we deserve to be relegated to Banana Republic status! :confused:

Trump will win it a third time. Will they have the chick peas to rig and steal it again?
Really ? From jail ?
We all keep note of it, but for some reason the country prefers being in a hole giving Repuklicans power ever so often to trash all the good things that happen while the Dems were in charge! We're a special kind of stupid! I've seen this happen again & again so we deserve to be relegated to Banana Republic status! :confused:
republicans do a much better of making up shit

Recessions can be good.
For example, Eisenhower deliberately created a recession in the 1950s, to pay down the national debt we ran up during the war.
People think inflation is good because it reduces their debt impact, but they forget it also reduces the value of their savings.
Wow. Cheering for job loss.

Recessions can be good.
Recessions are never good. Next you’ll say being a traitor is good.

Last edited:

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."
Whoa! That didn't age well. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, she was an ex-Marine IIRC! She was just following the orders of the Commander & Chief! "ATTACK!" :rolleyes:
But Trump wasn’t commander and chief. That was the reason Mitch McConnell gave for not prosecuting trump for the insurrection. H said trump was guilty, he just wasn’t potus anymore. If she thought he was then that’s evidence trump is responsible for her death

But Trump wasn’t commander and chief. That was the reason Mitch McConnell gave for not prosecuting trump for the insurrection. H said trump was guilty, he just wasn’t POTUS anymore. If she thought he was then that’s evidence trump is responsible for her death

What did they do, take away Trump's Comm.-&-Chief Epaullets early? As far as all concerned, though shady, Trump was still the president on Jan. 6th, holding up Biden's transition team by not approving dept. fund transfers! McConnell was right about to make a move w/ the embarrassment of Trump in his last days in office! Anyone defending these actions should be locked up w/ him! :omg: :eek::stir::dunno::rolleyes:

Biden is a moderate. If Trump would have been this way he would have been re elected.
He’s certainly a ring wing lying corrupt corporatist warmonger entirely controlled by big corporations and billionaires. Plus he’s demented.

Forum List

Back