Looks like Trump will win again.

More for my pal bri the blind
If democrats were cheating McConnell and Graham would have lost in a landslide.
Sadly, many of those families were denied the ability to even Have proper funerals (due to trump's gross mishandling of this pandemic). His supporters care as little as he does.
Image may contain: text that says 'It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa'

More for my pal bri the blind
If democrats were cheating McConnell and Graham would have lost in a landslide.
Sadly, many of those families were denied the ability to even Have proper funerals (due to trump's gross mishandling of this pandemic). His supporters care as little as he does.
Image may contain: text that says 'It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa'
You theory is wrong, moron.

We have 2.5 million funerals in this country every year.

Bri azog a trump special
That is all he knows is to cheat!
Cheated to get into the White House in the first place !! Cheat appears to be his middle name
Image may contain: 1 person, suit, text that says 'YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff'

Don't forget his family charity foundation isn't allowed to operate because of the fraud and theft, his children also are prohibited from being involved in charity
How did he cheat to get into the Whitehouse?
The gop has cheated for years with voter suppression. 5 million more votes just overwhelmed these crooks. We‘re up to 12 rejections for lack of evidence by Trump......and counting. But hey, his supporters don’t believe in science, why should they believe their own court system.
ROFL! "Voter suppression" is a myth designed to justify voter fraud. "12 rejections" of what?

Apparently you're having a debate with the voices in your head.
Yeah Bri appointing that scumbag post master general to fk up the mail wasn't suppression of our voting system

Liberal Dictionary:
==========================================================
Voter suppression - preventing election fraud.

Another TDS fantasy. No one "fucked up the mail," moron
1 place to vote for population of 10's of 1000's ,,Cut post office working hours ?? Take the fn blinders off bri

I hate to break it to your cozy little conspiracy theory, but the USPS has been cutting back on workforce and hours for quite a while now, because they're losing money hand over fist. Didn't have a damned thing to do with Trump and the election.

Bri azog a trump special
That is all he knows is to cheat!
Cheated to get into the White House in the first place !! Cheat appears to be his middle name
Image may contain: 1 person, suit, text that says 'YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff'

Don't forget his family charity foundation isn't allowed to operate because of the fraud and theft, his children also are prohibited from being involved in charity
How did he cheat to get into the Whitehouse?
The gop has cheated for years with voter suppression. 5 million more votes just overwhelmed these crooks. We‘re up to 12 rejections for lack of evidence by Trump......and counting. But hey, his supporters don’t believe in science, why should they believe their own court system.
ROFL! "Voter suppression" is a myth designed to justify voter fraud. "12 rejections" of what?

Apparently you're having a debate with the voices in your head.
Yeah Bri appointing that scumbag post master general to fk up the mail wasn't suppression of our voting system

Liberal Dictionary:
==========================================================
Voter suppression - preventing election fraud.

Another TDS fantasy. No one "fucked up the mail," moron
1 place to vote for population of 10's of 1000's ,,Cut post office working hours ?? Take the fn blinders off bri

I hate to break it to your cozy little conspiracy theory, but the USPS has been cutting back on workforce and hours for quite a while now, because they're losing money hand over fist. Didn't have a damned thing to do with Trump and the election.
Besides that is BS they didn't give post office what they needed for the election rush Tried to keep election numbers down See how well that worked Is your moron playing golf today?

Ahh, about your meme:
  1. Trump supporters DON'T believe there is voter fraud with zero evidence, the evidence is mountainous, and all of it can be found on this site.
  2. Covid-19 is a crisis, just that according to one person here, if 1000 died of it in the past four days, that is still 1/8th the rate of heart disease! Yet there is no panic or hysteria over that much less any effort to ban all fattening, processed and junk food out there. Covid has a better than 99% chance of survival.
I've had two companies to my house in recent weeks, one to fix a chair and one to deliver a refrigerator, plus my grass-cutter and his son-- -- NONE of these people who are around others going from house to house to house day in and day out were wearing a mask or showing any concern, nor have I gotten ill from it.

Ahh, about your meme:
  1. Trump supporters DON'T believe there is voter fraud with zero evidence, the evidence is mountainous, and all of it can be found on this site.
  2. Covid-19 is a crisis, just that according to one person here, if 1000 died of it in the past four days, that is still 1/8th the rate of heart disease! Yet there is no panic or hysteria over that much less any effort to ban all fattening, processed and junk food out there. Covid has a better than 99% chance of survival.
I've had two companies to my house in recent weeks, one to fix a chair and one to deliver a refrigerator, plus my grass-cutter and his son-- -- NONE of these people who are around others going from house to house to house day in and day out were wearing a mask or showing any concern, nor have I gotten ill from it.
Wow. You need to read up on the transmission of the disease. You’re less likely to catch any contagious illness without sustained contact. This is more anecdotal evidence. This is how you promote ignorance.

Last edited:
Wow. You need to read up on the transmission of the disease. You’re less likely to catch any contagious illness without sustained contact. This is more anecdotal evidence. This is how you promote ignorance.

So I can pick up the flu or a cold just by grabbing a door handle and scratching my nose, but with Covid, I need sustained contact? So this is the terrible pandemic and why people are wearing masks outside in a blowing breeze 25 feet from the nearest person?

I'll have to let several of my friends know, several of which are doctors or have spouses in the medical field how wrong they are, misinformed, promoting ignorance. :uhh:

Ahh, about your meme:

Republicans admit they don't read for the most part! They make a big show of being "big readers," but it's always, absolute BS! I still remember Sarah Palin being asked where she got her news and the b!tch couldn't name one publication! According to her and the party that's a vicious attack by the MSM questioning her intelligence! "W" was about as bad naming the Bible his #1 reading probably! They're all hypocrites and FOS! :laughing0301:

I haven’t had this much fun in a long time!!! Watching conservatives cry sweet tears like this is just so rewarding. The fake stories they tell themselves as witnesses recant and judges kick them out of court. Ha ha ha. Best is every time I read “Trump will win” or “Trump has won” I pee a little. God, thank you. You are a liberal God.

All I heard was, "I'm enjoying the results of our election theft so much! I love causing misery with my evil behavior!"

I hope you're having as much fun when the rest of the election results filter into the vacuum between your ears.

Neither side is exactly the best behaved! Both sides cry crocodile tears and show poor sportsmanship, but nothing's like conservatives and their conspiracy theories trying to undermine every institution we hold dear! They're so punitive and vengeful! Look at your boy in the WH; sitting behind closed doors while his minions fuel his delusions! The country has a power vacuum with a raging pandemic going on and a president that doesn't even want to acknowledge it exists! Grassley is proceeding with an investigation into Hunter Biden according to FNC! Who you going to point fingers at, Dems for being happy the Nat'l nightmare of Trump is close to being over or watching the current president pout and stew like a petulant child? I think I can deal with your slings and arrows, but how many have to die for you to get more enraged by conservative leadership in this country? Texas just hit 1M CV-19 cases with the morgues overflowing! Trump said after the election we wouldn't be talking about this! I think he meant he wouldn't be talking about it! END RANT! :dunno:

When WE start rioting and looting and burning buildings and killing people because we don't get our way, you can talk about "Well, both sides . . ." Until then, piss off.

And for the record, I didn't read past your first sentence, because you haven't earned the right to have any other sentences.

You must have missed Charlottesville.

I haven’t had this much fun in a long time!!! Watching conservatives cry sweet tears like this is just so rewarding. The fake stories they tell themselves as witnesses recant and judges kick them out of court. Ha ha ha. Best is every time I read “Trump will win” or “Trump has won” I pee a little. God, thank you. You are a liberal God.

All I heard was, "I'm enjoying the results of our election theft so much! I love causing misery with my evil behavior!"

I hope you're having as much fun when the rest of the election results filter into the vacuum between your ears.

Neither side is exactly the best behaved! Both sides cry crocodile tears and show poor sportsmanship, but nothing's like conservatives and their conspiracy theories trying to undermine every institution we hold dear! They're so punitive and vengeful! Look at your boy in the WH; sitting behind closed doors while his minions fuel his delusions! The country has a power vacuum with a raging pandemic going on and a president that doesn't even want to acknowledge it exists! Grassley is proceeding with an investigation into Hunter Biden according to FNC! Who you going to point fingers at, Dems for being happy the Nat'l nightmare of Trump is close to being over or watching the current president pout and stew like a petulant child? I think I can deal with your slings and arrows, but how many have to die for you to get more enraged by conservative leadership in this country? Texas just hit 1M CV-19 cases with the morgues overflowing! Trump said after the election we wouldn't be talking about this! I think he meant he wouldn't be talking about it! END RANT! :dunno:

When WE start rioting and looting and burning buildings and killing people because we don't get our way, you can talk about "Well, both sides . . ." Until then, piss off.

And for the record, I didn't read past your first sentence, because you haven't earned the right to have any other sentences.

"Very short memories!" It's a convenience of the mentally "challenged" on "the right!" :laughing0301:

He just might lose to the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run for Potus.

But cons shouldn’t worry. Joe is more conservative than Don.
Joe is a fucking commie.
Dumbest post of the whole year. You win the booby prize. Congrats!
Wrong, moron. Claiming Biden doesn't "act" like a commie is the dumbest post of the year.
Please post all the commie acts committed by Biden or Harris. Please.

Not communist, but she sucked Willie Brown's dick long enough to get a promotion.

Not sure that's a quality I want in my Vice President...
We got a perv and a ho in the white house.

Nope they are leaving at noon January 20 2021.

MAGA

Ahh, about your meme:

Republicans admit they don't read for the most part! They make a big show of being "big readers," but it's always, absolute BS! I still remember Sarah Palin being asked where she got her news and the b!tch couldn't name one publication! According to her and the party that's a vicious attack by the MSM questioning her intelligence! "W" was about as bad naming the Bible his #1 reading probably! They're all hypocrites and FOS! :laughing0301:

"My masters told me to believe that Republicans admit they don't read, so that I could feel intelligent while still being a fucking moron!"

Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.

Well, for certain I missed the talking points your masters gave you to think about it.

Ahh, about your meme:

"My masters told me to believe that Republicans admit they don't read, so that I could feel intelligent while still being a fucking moron!"

Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.
Is that the book your moron held up backwards in front of a church???

"Very short memories!" It's a convenience of the mentally "challenged" on "the right!" :laughing0301:

There's a difference between not remembering things, and not remembering them the way your masters ordered you to. But I wouldn't expect someone who has his thoughts given to him by others to grasp that nuance.

Well, for certain I missed the talking points your masters gave you to think about it.

Typical idiotic response there from Smoky.

Blob Supporters chanted Nazi slogans at the Proud Boys organized event, James fields murdered someone and a black man was nearly beaten to death. Pretty much another day at the office for Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back