Looks like Trump will win again.

I haven’t had this much fun in a long time!!! Watching conservatives cry sweet tears like this is just so rewarding. The fake stories they tell themselves as witnesses recant and judges kick them out of court. Ha ha ha. Best is every time I read “Trump will win” or “Trump has won” I pee a little. God, thank you. You are a liberal God.

All I heard was, "I'm enjoying the results of our election theft so much! I love causing misery with my evil behavior!"

I hope you're having as much fun when the rest of the election results filter into the vacuum between your ears.

Neither side is exactly the best behaved! Both sides cry crocodile tears and show poor sportsmanship, but nothing's like conservatives and their conspiracy theories trying to undermine every institution we hold dear! They're so punitive and vengeful! Look at your boy in the WH; sitting behind closed doors while his minions fuel his delusions! The country has a power vacuum with a raging pandemic going on and a president that doesn't even want to acknowledge it exists! Grassley is proceeding with an investigation into Hunter Biden according to FNC! Who you going to point fingers at, Dems for being happy the Nat'l nightmare of Trump is close to being over or watching the current president pout and stew like a petulant child? I think I can deal with your slings and arrows, but how many have to die for you to get more enraged by conservative leadership in this country? Texas just hit 1M CV-19 cases with the morgues overflowing! Trump said after the election we wouldn't be talking about this! I think he meant he wouldn't be talking about it! END RANT! :dunno:

When WE start rioting and looting and burning buildings and killing people because we don't get our way, you can talk about "Well, both sides . . ." Until then, piss off.

And for the record, I didn't read past your first sentence, because you haven't earned the right to have any other sentences.

You must have missed Charlottesville.

"Very short memories!" It's a convenience of the mentally "challenged" on "the right!" :laughing0301:

There's a difference between not remembering things, and not remembering them the way your masters ordered you to. But I wouldn't expect someone who has his thoughts given to him by others to grasp that nuance.

Why not? You do.

Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.
Is that the book your moron held up backwards in front of a church???

How would you ever know the difference between the front and the back of the Holy Bible?

Image may contain: text that says 'It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa''It's wild that Trump supporters believe there's voter fraud with zero evidence but still don't believe there's Covid-19 crisis with 247,000 American funerals @mhdksafa'

Ahh, about your meme:
  1. Trump supporters DON'T believe there is voter fraud with zero evidence, the evidence is mountainous, and all of it can be found on this site.
  2. Covid-19 is a crisis, just that according to one person here, if 1000 died of it in the past four days, that is still 1/8th the rate of heart disease! Yet there is no panic or hysteria over that much less any effort to ban all fattening, processed and junk food out there. Covid has a better than 99% chance of survival.
I've had two companies to my house in recent weeks, one to fix a chair and one to deliver a refrigerator, plus my grass-cutter and his son-- -- NONE of these people who are around others going from house to house to house day in and day out were wearing a mask or showing any concern, nor have I gotten ill from it.
Wow. You need to read up on the transmission of the disease. You’re less likely to catch any contagious illness without sustained contact. This is more anecdotal evidence. This is how you promote ignorance.

Republicans admit they don't read for the most part! They make a big show of being "big readers," but it's always, absolute BS! I still remember Sarah Palin being asked where she got her news and the b!tch couldn't name one publication! According to her and the party that's a vicious attack by the MSM questioning her intelligence! "W" was about as bad naming the Bible his #1 reading probably! They're all hypocrites and FOS! :laughing0301:

"My masters told me to believe that Republicans admit they don't read, so that I could feel intelligent while still being a fucking moron!"

Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.

Coming from someone who clearly doesn't even recognize it, your criticism is worth as much as everything else you spew.

I haven’t had this much fun in a long time!!! Watching conservatives cry sweet tears like this is just so rewarding. The fake stories they tell themselves as witnesses recant and judges kick them out of court. Ha ha ha. Best is every time I read “Trump will win” or “Trump has won” I pee a little. God, thank you. You are a liberal God.

All I heard was, "I'm enjoying the results of our election theft so much! I love causing misery with my evil behavior!"

I hope you're having as much fun when the rest of the election results filter into the vacuum between your ears.

Neither side is exactly the best behaved! Both sides cry crocodile tears and show poor sportsmanship, but nothing's like conservatives and their conspiracy theories trying to undermine every institution we hold dear! They're so punitive and vengeful! Look at your boy in the WH; sitting behind closed doors while his minions fuel his delusions! The country has a power vacuum with a raging pandemic going on and a president that doesn't even want to acknowledge it exists! Grassley is proceeding with an investigation into Hunter Biden according to FNC! Who you going to point fingers at, Dems for being happy the Nat'l nightmare of Trump is close to being over or watching the current president pout and stew like a petulant child? I think I can deal with your slings and arrows, but how many have to die for you to get more enraged by conservative leadership in this country? Texas just hit 1M CV-19 cases with the morgues overflowing! Trump said after the election we wouldn't be talking about this! I think he meant he wouldn't be talking about it! END RANT! :dunno:

When WE start rioting and looting and burning buildings and killing people because we don't get our way, you can talk about "Well, both sides . . ." Until then, piss off.

And for the record, I didn't read past your first sentence, because you haven't earned the right to have any other sentences.

"Very short memories!" It's a convenience of the mentally "challenged" on "the right!" :laughing0301:

There's a difference between not remembering things, and not remembering them the way your masters ordered you to. But I wouldn't expect someone who has his thoughts given to him by others to grasp that nuance.

Why not? You do.

I do what? Have no thoughts other than what your masters provide? Is that supposed to be a serious remark?

How would you ever know the difference between the front and the back of the Holy Bible?

Given that he has to ask, I'd say it's obvious he wouldn't recognize the Bible if someone smacked him in the face with one.

Why not? You do.

I do what? Have no thoughts other than what your masters provide? Is that supposed to be a serious remark?

You’ve disagreed with the blob zero times in 4 years. You worship him.

Given that he has to ask, I'd say it's obvious he wouldn't recognize the Bible if someone smacked him in the face with one.
One more time for idiots
Wisconsin plaintiffs drop lawsuit alleging widespread voter fraud just minutes before court hearing
No need to actually go to court and prove anything. The lawsuits have already served their intended purpose. The allegations will survive in the minds of the Gullibles for years. Mission accomplished. Truth be damned

Sorry Cecilie your BS ends here
rump’s Legal Path to Overturn the Election Results Appears 100 Percent Dead
With an overwhelming number of losses and withdrawals of cases, there is no path for the Trump campaign to overturn the results in a single state, much less states making up more than 36 electoral college votes.
It’s over. Trump may still say he has won the election. But there is no path. Even the two key federal cases in Pennsylvania do not involve nearly enough votes to overturn the results there even if they were successful (and I don’t expect them to be).
There is no path. Rudy Giuliani can say what he wants and the President can keep declaring that he’s won, but there’s no plausible legal way this election gets overturned.
We are not talking three Hail Marys anymore. We are talking done.

Why not? You do.

You've assumed I need to defend myself to the likes of you 46513216 times in 4 years. You're still wrong. I wouldn't take the approval of ignorant trash like you if you gold-plated it.

Sorry Cecilie your BS ends here
rump’s Legal Path to Overturn the Election Results Appears 100 Percent Dead
With an overwhelming number of losses and withdrawals of cases, there is no path for the Trump campaign to overturn the results in a single state, much less states making up more than 36 electoral college votes.
It’s over. Trump may still say he has won the election. But there is no path. Even the two key federal cases in Pennsylvania do not involve nearly enough votes to overturn the results there even if they were successful (and I don’t expect them to be).
There is no path. Rudy Giuliani can say what he wants and the President can keep declaring that he’s won, but there’s no plausible legal way this election gets overturned.
We are not talking three Hail Marys anymore. We are talking done.

Sorry that your BS never ends. I stopped reading your post when you were too childish to spell the first word right. If you have something to say, say it like a man, not like a 12-year-old pussy.

How's this cecilie?
TWO VACCINES deveoped on TRUMP'S WATCH !! -- Chief adviser on Operation Warp Speed says ‘the president has never been actively involved’ in TRUMP VIRUS vaccine
Chief adviser on Operation Warp Speed says ‘the president has never been actively involved’ in COVID-19 vaccine

rump has never really been involved in the COVID-19 vaccine, chief adviser for Operation Warp Speed Dr. Moncef Slaoui told MSNBC on Monday.
Upon news that another vaccine has promise in inoculating people from the coronavirus, Trump rushed to take credit, saying he hopes historians recognize that it happened under his watch.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Another Vaccine just announced. This time by Moderna, 95% effective. For those great “historians”, please remember that these great discoveries, which will end the China Plague, all took place on my watch!
6:19 AM · Nov 16, 2020

Apparently, Trump had nothing to do with the efforts.
Dr. Slaoui, who previously served as a researcher and former head of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccines department, revealed that Trump has been missing in action on Operation Warp Speed.
Aside from the press conference on Friday, “the president has never been very actively involved,” he said. “As I’ve said many times, we’ve had no interference one way or the other. We have informed him from time to time.”
Dr. Slaoui also said that he hopes to reach out to President-elect Joe Biden’s transition so that he can ensure a seamless transition amid the final stages of vaccine testing, but that he can’t do so without permission from the administration. Right now they’re blocking that.
Dr. Anthony Fauci explained it as being like a relay race, where a runner wouldn’t stop and then hand off the baton, they continue running during the handoff.
“From day one, I said the key for success of this is two things one is to have a laser-sharp focus on our objective, this is to save people’s lives,” said Dr. Slaoui. “The second is to minimize any political interference. I made sure to keep out of that. Having said that, it’s our focus to make sure we save people’s lives. Anything that may slow that process or create any disruption is something that worries us appropriately.”
MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell cited x-ray doctor Scott Atlas, who called on Michigan to “rise up” against new COVID-19 restrictions as the pandemic reached record levels in the state for the fifth week in a row.
“I think it’s very important that everybody understands their behavior impacts not only themselves and their infection but others around them and people they love,” said Dr. Slaoui. “I hope people use judgment to, indeed, wear a mask, wash their hands, and keep their distance.”
Mitchell cut in to say she wanted to “reemphasize” what he said. “Even as they get distributed to the frontline and elderly and other vulnerable people first, that does not mean for months to come we shouldn’t be wearing masks, washing hands and keeping a safe distance.”
Dr. Slaoui explained that it will take a while to get back to normal. Other doctors have predicted at least a year before the vaccine will reach the majority of Americans.
See the interview below:

CECILIE Do the math
Tuesday's Hearing on Lawsuit in Pennsylvania and other musings.
Initially the "Trump" lawsuit being heard Tuesday in Pennsylvania contended that approx. 682,000 votes should not have been counted because...........who knows exactly. Because some of the people who counted the votes should have been right handed and they were left handed??....This 682,000 claim was removed from the "suit" and now basically the claim is that it was unfair that Democratic counties contacted mail in voters to "cure" envelopes so they could be counted whereas fewer Republican counties did this. {"Curing" is 100% legal and contacting people about "curing" is 100% legal.} "Curing" could be putting your signature in the left hand box instead of the right hand box or it could be you didn't have the outer envelope, etc.}......1. Contacting about "curing" is not illegal. An argument could be made it was the Republican counties fault they didn't contact more people about it. 2. Biden is up by nearly 70,000 votes in Pennsylvania now. This "curing" related to maybe 3,000 votes. {Do the math.}.......Judges now are getting so frustrated with the Trump lawyers they are talking about "sanctioning them" in relation to "frivolous lawsuits." Fining them if they keep bringing these lawsuits forth and wasting the courts times. {"Voting stations were manned by 3 people and they only should have been manned by 2 people."} A judge in Nevada actually got so exasperated he confronted a Trump attorney and said, "this is ridiculous. When is this clown show going to end?".........I saw this female lawyer who has gotten into the news on some show making accusations about the Dominion voting machine company. {Sydney Powell. Is that her name?} They were "leftist" and someone who was affiliated with the company's daughter married a Venezuelan so they were socialist, etc. etc. but she had absolutely no "proof" of anything whatsoever just all these provocative "theories" and charges. NOTHING substantive. If you are going to overturn an election you have to have "hugely" overwhelming evidence and substantive evidence. No judge or commission is going to overturn anything because "this might have happened" or "that might have happened." Doesn't work that way.

Sorry Cecilie your BS ends here rump’s Legal Path to Overturn the Election Results Appears 100 Percent Dead

And yet I just listened to one of Trump's head lawyers on the radio telling the interviewer that the legal challenges have just begun.

Expect this battle to go on until the last second of the last day until the electors have to vote. That's about a month from now?

Sorry Cecilie your BS ends here rump’s Legal Path to Overturn the Election Results Appears 100 Percent Dead

And yet I just listened to one of Trump's head lawyers on the radio telling the interviewer that the legal challenges have just begun.

Expect this battle to go on until the last second of the last day until the electors have to vote. That's about a month from now?
they just begun? Not off to a very good start huh?

Why not? You do.

You've assumed I need to defend myself to the likes of you 46513216 times in 4 years. You're still wrong. I wouldn't take the approval of ignorant trash like you if you gold-plated it.

So much anger. Its a sure sign that I told the truth and you don't like it.

Or perhaps you can show us where you disagreed with your lord and master on anything significant....just once.

Betcha can't.

One more time for idiots
Wisconsin plaintiffs drop lawsuit alleging widespread voter fraud just minutes before court hearing
No need to actually go to court and prove anything. The lawsuits have already served their intended purpose. The allegations will survive in the minds of the Gullibles for years. Mission accomplished. Truth be damned

Its the same tactic used by the Justice Department when they tried to shift the defendant of Trump's civil case to the US government.

They didn't bother showing up at the hearing. Shocker, they lost too.

Bri azog a trump special
That is all he knows is to cheat!
Cheated to get into the White House in the first place !! Cheat appears to be his middle name
Image may contain: 1 person, suit, text that says 'YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff'

Don't forget his family charity foundation isn't allowed to operate because of the fraud and theft, his children also are prohibited from being involved in charity
How did he cheat to get into the Whitehouse?
Did you read that article of him cheating?? There is no cheating on his winning the WH That he lied his fat ass off is another matter
ROFL! So you believe that Hillary didn't lie?

Bri azog a trump special
Cheated to get into the White House in the first place !! Cheat appears to be his middle name
Image may contain: 1 person, suit, text that says 'YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff'

Don't forget his family charity foundation isn't allowed to operate because of the fraud and theft, his children also are prohibited from being involved in charity
Did you read that article of him cheating?? There is no cheating on his winning the WH That he lied his fat ass off is another matter

We're not using Hillary's word on the outcome of the election. But you poor, hapless souls are using Trump's word.....blissfully trusting a pathological liar must be telling you the truth about an election he lost.

I'll stick with the actual election results, thank you.

Bri azog a trump special
Image may contain: 1 person, suit, text that says 'YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff''YES SHE CAN So let me get this straight: The guy who cheated to get into college and cheated to get out of Vietnam and cheated on wives and cheated on his taxes and cheated students at his scam university and cheated donors is trying to cheat his way out out of an election loss? JeffTiedrich Jeff'

We're not using Hillary's word on the outcome of the election. But you poor, hapless souls are using Trump's word.....blissfully trusting a pathological liar must be telling you the truth about an election he lost.

I'll stick with the actual election results, thank you.
You fell for the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax for 3 years, you witless babboon. Who are you trying to kid?

No one is basing their opposition to this fraudulent election based on what Trump says.

Forum List

Back