Looks like the Muller Investigation is done. Stick a fork in it.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Rosenstein made a remark at his big press conference. The Justice Department will now ‘transition responsibility for this case to our Department’s National Security Division while we await the apprehension of the defendants.'” Well, there isn’t going to be any apprehension of the defendants.

Mueller’s case, the definitive case about what Russia did to interfere in the 2016 election, is no longer Mueller’s case.” He’s transferring it back to the Justice Department, and they’re gonna put it in some division. They’re gonna bury it. They’re gonna bury this in the national security division that deals with counterintelligence matters. And there are never public trials in counterintelligence measures. That’s been the point of this from the get-go.
Mueller's Latest Indictments of Russians: Politicized ... - National Review
Mueller’s Latest Indictments of Russians: Politicized, Pointless | National Review...
View attachment 205305 5 hours ago - The Justice Department, he explained, will now “transition responsibility for this case to our Department's National Security Division while we ...

Rosenstein made a remark at his big press conference. The Justice Department will now ‘transition responsibility for this case to our Department’s National Security Division while we await the apprehension of the defendants.'” Well, there isn’t going to be any apprehension of the defendants.

Mueller’s case, the definitive case about what Russia did to interfere in the 2016 election, is no longer Mueller’s case.” He’s transferring it back to the Justice Department, and they’re gonna put it in some division. They’re gonna bury it. They’re gonna bury this in the national security division that deals with counterintelligence matters. And there are never public trials in counterintelligence measures. That’s been the point of this from the get-go.
Mueller’s Latest Indictments of Russians: Politicized, Pointless | National Review...
View attachment 205305 5 hours ago - The Justice Department, he explained, will now “transition responsibility for this case to our Department's National Security Division while we ...

It never was... more like the "Mueller Farce".

the definitive case about what Russia did to interfere in the 2016 election
And you know this how? Seems to me that just like yesterday you are crying that Mueller is done before he has actually signaled he was done. Don't you ever get tired of that? Mueller doesn't want a public trial on Russian hackers, NOT because he wants to bury it like you suggest but because the evidence to that part of the case undoubtedly involves classified information about sources and methods.
I'll give you a tip. Mueller will be done when he issues his final report. Before that time saying he is done is just wishful thinking. I for one will respect what he finds. A courtesy most people on your side didn't give Hillary. I will even say more and say that more then likely the investigation will fall short in ousting Trump, not because of a lack of evidence but because it being very difficult to impeach Trump in the current political climate regardless of what's in that report. I will even respect that, consoling myself that history will not look kindly on the GOP and that the investigation into Russian election interference was done as apolitical as possible.

Last edited:

You people have been saying this for more than a year...

all I can say is "any day now"

Imagine being so retarded that you start a thread like this.

Last edited:
What a goat rope... And someone should swing from it for putting our country through this nonsense

-Geaux
I nominate the orange pussy in the WH named Drumpf.

Why? Because he beat a terribly flawed candidate who ran a shitty campaign?
No Because he is Putins puppet and a traitor.

"Yes I did want Drumpf to win the election"
-Putin

Link?
Sure thing. Here you go.

Putin just confirmed he wanted Trump to win the 2016 election

What a goat rope... And someone should swing from it for putting our country through this nonsense

-Geaux

-Putin

Yup, there ya go...sure sounds like proof.

-Geaux

-Putin

Link?
Sure thing. Here you go.

OK, fair enough. He obviously wanted someone to win... so, would you be freaking out if the results were opposite and he had wanted Hillary to win?

-Geaux

-Putin

Link?
Sure thing. Here you go.

Guarantee you there were more countries that wanted Hillary to lose than just Russia. The she bitch from hell as SoS screwed over quite a number of countries.

-Putin

Link?
Sure thing. Here you go.

OK, fair enough. He obviously wanted someone to win... so, would you be freaking out if the results were opposite and he had wanted Hillary to win?

Its amazing to me that libs really believed that Hillary was beloved world wide.

-Putin

Link?
Sure thing. Here you go.

Yep. If I found out the elections were were being hacked and he preferred crooked Hilary I would have felt the same.

-Putin

Link?
Sure thing. Here you go.

Guarantee you there were more countries that wanted Hillary to lose than just Russia. The she bitch from hell as SoS screwed over quite a number of countries.
Not sure what that had to do with the point but ok.

-Putin

Link?
Sure thing. Here you go.

Not sure what that had to do with the point but ok.

The point is obvious. Countries across the globe have a vested interest in who wins or loses a US election. The Ukraine for example directly attempted to help the DNC and the Clinton campaign.

Most certainly the Ukraine and Russia were not the only ones.

ETA: We interfere on a regular basis in other countries elections. Our preferred method of interference seems to be overthrowing leaders.

Russian National Charged in Conspiracy to Act as an Agent of the Russian Federation Within the United States

Forum List

Back