Conservative view on the Russian thingy

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I know, I know, Putin is a psychopathic murdering dictator?

Blah, blah, blah. Aren't they all.

And everyone is all bunged up, including some conservatives, about Trump meeting with him and not condemning him? Naturally, Obama ignoring the genocide in Syria and then bombing the hell out of Libya killing God only knows how many while embracing abortion on demand ranging now in the hundreds of millions is "A" OK , isn't it.

So US intelligence tells us that they think that the Russians hacked into the e-mails? So Dims, you mean the same US intelligence that told "W" that Iraq had WMD'S? So conservatives, you mean the same intelligence agencies that tried to go after Trump but let Hillary off the hook? Those same investigative agencies?

LMAO!

Why won't the DNC give the FBI access to the servers so that they can prove it?

Then again, those servers are all probably lost like the servers that the IRS used to target conservatives or the servers that Hillary used to conduct her personal nefarious activity. Gosh darn it, what bad luck is that, eh?

My bad.

I know, I know, Putin is a psychopathic murdering dictator.

And everyone is all bunged up, including some conservatives, about Trump meeting with him and not condemning him? Naturally, Obama ignoring the genocide in Syria and then bombing the hell out of Libya while embracing abortion on demand is "A" OK , isn't it.

So US intelligence tells us that they think that the Russians hacked into the e-mails? So Dims, you mean the same US intelligence that told "W" that Iraq had WMD'S? So conservatives, you mean the same intelligence agencies that tried to go after Trump but let Hillary off the hook? Those same investigative agencies?

Additionally, the grand jury indicted 12 Russians this past week.

For some reason, Conservatives have rushed to the defense of these 12 Russians.

And everyone is all bunged up, including some conservatives, about Trump meeting with him and not condemning him? Naturally, Obama ignoring the genocide in Syria and then bombing the hell out of Libya while embracing abortion on demand is "A" OK , isn't it.

The DOJ said no Americans were involved and it had no impact on our elections. :itsok:

You can indict a ham sandwich if you want to. The issue is, getting them to the US and then having a meaningful case against them, which we all know will never happen.

And let me guess, it will be Trump's fault for not forcing the Russians to hand them over, right? Then when he is out of office, no one will care again, just like when Obama was President and knew that the Russians were tinkering with elections and did NOTHING!

Talk about an about face.

Pre-Trump, Putin was an ex-KGB swine, a lying, murderous thug who couldn't be trusted.

Not they're spinning for him.

Incredible.

To be a US President, these are the people you have to work with. You have to work with people like Kim Jong Un, and Putin, and Chuck Schumer.

Sure, there are psychopathic criminals but it is what it is.

The DOJ said no Americans were involved and it had no impact on our elections. :itsok:

For some reason, Conservatives have rushed to the defense of these 12 Russians. Its almost as if the Rooskies may have some information on the orange blob pervert.

All part of the dim attempt to derail Trump in helsinki.

Talk about an about face.

Pre-Trump, Putin was an ex-KGB swine, a lying, murderous thug who couldn't be trusted.

Not they're spinning for him.

Incredible.

That's a broad brush there Mac1958. I'm with Votto here. We deal with all sorts of murderous thugs politically around the freaking planet.

Putin though and Russia haven't been out there overthrowing governments, backing coups and killing foreign leaders on the same scale as the west.

You can indict a ham sandwich if you want to. The issue is, getting them to the US and then having a meaningful case against them, which we all know will never happen.
No.

You have to convince a Grand Jury to hand down the indictment.

And a strong leader—not a pussy like Trump—would demand extradition of these people so the legal system can play out.

And let me guess, it will be Trump's fault for not forcing the Russians to hand them over, right? Then when he is out of office, no one will care again, just like when Obama was President and knew that the Russians were tinkering with elections and did NOTHING!

You can’t force a foreign government to do much.

You can be forceful in your seeking legal relief.

Trump has done nothing. He’s Putin’s bitch.

For some reason, Conservatives have rushed to the defense of these 12 Russians. Its almost as if the Rooskies may have some information on the orange blob pervert.

You lie. Here have a batch of these lib :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Liar. It was just another attempt by YOU traitors to derail the Helsinki meeting. Pure and simple. Just like the bullshit Mueller is doing now. He'll wait until right before the midterms to announce his "facts". But one thing Mueler wont do is take Putin up on his invite. He's a spineless dim.

There are like 4 threads on this board; each one is infested with conservatives dismissing this action by the grand jury.
You do want the truth to come out…don’t you?

What was I thinking? Truth—conservative—mix like oil and water.

There are like 4 threads on this board; each one is infested with conservatives dismissing this action by the grand jury.
You do want the truth to come out…don’t you?

What was I thinking? Truth—conservative—mix like oil and water.
goebbels.jpg

Forum List

Back