Looks like the Muller Investigation is done. Stick a fork in it.

Why? Because he beat a terribly flawed candidate who ran a shitty campaign?
No Because he is Putins puppet and a traitor.

"Yes I did want Drumpf to win the election"
-Putin

Link?
Sure thing. Here you go.

Putin just confirmed he wanted Trump to win the 2016 election

OK, fair enough. He obviously wanted someone to win... so, would you be freaking out if the results were opposite and he had wanted Hillary to win?
Yep. If I found out the elections were were being hacked and he preferred crooked Hilary I would have felt the same.

OK, fair enough. But, exactly how does one hack an election?

Mueller has 1 more critical interview to conduct as part of his illegal Russian collusion:

Why did you allow the Russians to continue to interfere after you learned about it in 2014?

Why didn't you do anything to stop it?

Why did you allow Hillary Clinton to continue to compromise national security by operating an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server illegally containing TOP SECRET+ data after you found out about it? Why did you allow her to continue, resulting in the release of information YOU called so classified it would cause GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security if it got out to 6 foreign entities?

Is THIS what you meant when you told Medvedev to let Putin know you would be 'more flexible' after you won re-election, BARRY?

No Because he is Putins puppet and a traitor.

"Yes I did want Drumpf to win the election"
-Putin

Link?
Sure thing. Here you go.

Putin just confirmed he wanted Trump to win the 2016 election

OK, fair enough. He obviously wanted someone to win... so, would you be freaking out if the results were opposite and he had wanted Hillary to win?
Yep. If I found out the elections were were being hacked and he preferred crooked Hilary I would have felt the same.

Are you serious or you really dont know?

Rosenstein made a remark at his big press conference. The Justice Department will now ā€˜transition responsibility for this case to our Departmentā€™s National Security Division while we await the apprehension of the defendants.'ā€ Well, there isnā€™t going to be any apprehension of the defendants.

Muellerā€™s case, the definitive case about what Russia did to interfere in the 2016 election, is no longer Muellerā€™s case.ā€ Heā€™s transferring it back to the Justice Department, and theyā€™re gonna put it in some division. Theyā€™re gonna bury it. Theyā€™re gonna bury this in the national security division that deals with counterintelligence matters. And there are never public trials in counterintelligence measures. Thatā€™s been the point of this from the get-go.
Mueller's Latest Indictments of Russians: Politicized ... - National Review
Muellerā€™s Latest Indictments of Russians: Politicized, Pointless | National Review...
View attachment 205305 5 hours ago - The Justice Department, he explained, will now ā€œtransition responsibility for this case to our Department's National Security Division while we ...
Is it that time of the month again? I almost missed it.

BARAK OBAMA SAID IT COULD NOT BE DONE.

He would know, since he and his DHS attempted to hack several state's election systems while he argued how he needed to take over all state's election processes to ensure Russia did not hack the election...which he argued earlier could not be done.

Russia attempted to hack senior Obama official emails / servers...Obama knew this and did not warn anyone or act to stop it.

Rosenstein made it clear the Russians hacked servers / e-mails, NOT an 'election'. He also made it clear not one vote was changed from Hillary to Trump as a result.

The truth is YOU have no clue how an election can be 'hacked'....because it can't be. Obama said it. Obama tried to and failed. Rosenstein said it.

It never happened.

When Trump suggested he was worried about the election being hacked / stolen, Obama declared it could not happen and told him to stop whining and work on getting more votes.

Little did Trump know at the time both Barry and Hillary were collaborating with the Russians while Hillary was rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud, violating election laws, breaking campaign finance laws, and working with foreign spies and Russians...

well Trump just told 6 Billion people that Hillary deleted 33 Million emails. whats Hillary gonna do now?

He would know, since he and his DHS attempted to hack several state's election systems while he argued how he needed to take over all state's election processes to ensure Russia did not hack the election...which he argued earlier could not be done.

Russia attempted to hack senior Obama official emails / servers...Obama knew this and did not warn anyone or act to stop it.

Rosenstein made it clear the Russians hacked servers / e-mails, NOT an 'election'. He also made it clear not one vote was changed from Hillary to Trump as a result.

The truth is YOU have no clue how an election can be 'hacked'....because it can't be. Obama said it. Obama tried to and failed. Rosenstein said it.

It never happened.

When Trump suggested he was worried about the election being hacked / stolen, Obama declared it could not happen and told him to stop whining and work on getting more votes.

Little did Trump know at the time both Barry and Hillary were collaborating with the Russians while Hillary was rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud, violating election laws, breaking campaign finance laws, and working with foreign spies and Russians...
No thats not what he said but good try with the Fake News.

It never happened.

That's exactly what he said, liar.

You really are 'allergic' to reality.... :p

It never happened.

That's exactly what he said, liar.

You really are 'allergic' to reality.... :p
Yeah if thats what he said you would have supplied the quote with 30 links to back it up. We know better you idiot. :itsok:

Your boy Drumpf groveled at the boots of Putin today. Putin made him wait an hour. Putin made Drumpf his bitch.

Forum List

Back