Looking For a Few Good Nominees

In all seriousness I think we need a moderator reign of terror. You know, just some really random crazy shit.

Like only ban super nice even tempered people who never cause a problem. Give out awards like sock of the month. Make a moderator of the day with unlimited power to ban and anyone they want, but only give out the power to the craziest people on the board.

Create a breathalyzer app where people can only post drunk.

Nude selfie of the day award :thup: Russian roulette forum where every sixth person gets banned.

Come on flacaltenn. There are a million cool ideas. :eusa_dance:

You are EXACTLY what were looking for.. You pass the crazy test. C'mon man... You're tired of all lame FZ stuff aren't ya? Time to mingle with the minions... Bring chaos out of order or something...

Thanks man. Me and all the voices in my head are thanking you as we contemplate how to break into Jodie Foster's safe room. She really does love me, she just doesn't know it yet. :D

So can I create deputy mods? I promise I will only recruit heavy drinkers or the mentally unstable.

But hey, in all seriousness, I could never be a mod. I think too many people would piss me off. You folks do a good job, just don't tell anybody. :)

I nominate hadit

I remember him from DA, and he is always fair and mature. (sorry hadit, hope you don't mind, lol)

He was better than the two 'libertarians' they had over there. He was okay, not great, and not particularly 'fair minded'. The two female mods there were the best.

Truthfully MDK, Winter and Old Lady would be the best choices and even though I give him a hard time Mac would also be a solid pick...

Now your good taste is making me think that YOU really WANT this shot..

I'll just say that more than one of those you listed has been asked and declined a couple times.. But people get REAL BORED with sparring with party warriors during election silly season..
How is it that somebody who has supposedly been here less than two weeks knows that much about posters in the first place?

I know you allow leftist posters to have socks and obviously, all those nominated are leftists, but what gives? Who is this poster really?

Ummm, you do know I introduced myself in the welcome section and everyone knows I am Bruce T. Laney.

I left for awhile and had my account locked by my request and came back when I felt better.

Also why Flacaltenn is most likely laughing is:

1. I am a Social Liberal and Fiscal Conservative.

2. I did state who I am so go and check in the section where people introduce themselves...

If the moderation team felt that I had socked in they would have booted me and kept me locked out of this site...

Truthfully MDK, Winter and Old Lady would be the best choices and even though I give him a hard time Mac would also be a solid pick...

I'll just say that more than one of those you listed has been asked and declined a couple times.. But people get REAL BORED with sparring with party warriors during election silly season..
How is it that somebody who has supposedly been here less than two weeks knows that much about posters in the first place?

I know you allow leftist posters to have socks and obviously, all those nominated are leftists, but what gives? Who is this poster really?

Ummm, you do know I introduced myself in the welcome section and everyone knows I am Bruce T. Laney.

I left for awhile and had my account locked by my request and came back when I felt better.

2. I did state who I am so go and check in the section where people introduce themselves...

If the moderation team felt that I had socked in they would have booted me and kept me locked out of this site...

also let me add two of the four I listed would ban me most likely and for good reason, so my picks are not based on if I like them or if they like me but because I feel those four actually would do this board a good service...

I am a troll and have never stated otherwise but I am also fair in my assessment of posters and even if I give certain posters hell it is because either they are trolling or I feel they can do better than what they are contributing.

As for anyone that has any issues with my suggestions then throw yours up and let see your choices and my bet is posters will disagree with you and why?

Because you pick those that support your political view while not picking the best candidate for the job...

Also Treeshepard would be a good choice if he is still here and so would Ringle...

Please just prioritize intelligence, sense of humor and being as non partisan as possible, please.
Honestly, I am flattered.

. . . but my circumstances will have to make me decline that nomination.

:heehee:

Nobody cares about the hump back and the weird James Bond Villain accent, dude. Go for it.
tenor.gif

Not my job to remind folks who you are.. But give the guy credit. He figured out something wasn't right.. LOL...

3. Still wears prom dress after midnight.

3. Still wears prom dress after midnight.

But you were there to take the picture as proof.

Not everyone lives on the site, or reads every thread.

. . . thanks for the info though. I had kinda thought you were Mad Cabbie back come around. I knew you weren't new, I had missed the intro thread, just hadn't figured out who you were.

Forum List

Back