Looking For a Few Good Nominees

A conservative better step up Lord knows you don’t want a democrat moderating your post

I am stunned that not a one of you fart pants nominated me! I'd be perfect for the job.

Well... but for a couple things like my obvious bias and prejudices.

And my filthy mouth. I could probably change that one if there was money in it. Or beer.

And my ability to hold a grudge

And my tendency to name-call. Especially if it's funny.

In light of this only being a small percent of the "couple things", I withdraw my complaint because I'm too lazy to go on.

Don't tease Deanna -- if you DONT crack us up and know when to flame the members back with a beer in a your hand -- you'd ruin the party in the Mod room..

Truthfully MDK, Winter and Old Lady would be the best choices and even though I give him a hard time Mac would also be a solid pick...

Now your good taste is making me think that YOU really WANT this shot..

I'll just say that more than one of those you listed has been asked and declined a couple times.. But people get REAL BORED with sparring with party warriors during election silly season..

I bet some of you thought I was going to say 'looking for a few good men'. :badgrin:

USMB is looking to add a couple more mods to our team. If you think you have what it takes to put up with our daily intake of hate fan mail, please either DM me or reply in this thread with a ping. Likewise, if you know someone that would make a good mod, feel free to recommend them. Serious inquiries only.

Remember that this is being posted in Zone 1, which means you need to keep your replies CLEAN!

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Aye, I almost sent you a PM. And then I realized I would have to be nice to people all the time. That's hard work. You can do it, you've always been nice. I dunno....maybe Aaronleland, :D

It's really about how much ABUSE you can ignore.. And how funny you are.. LOL..

Truthfully MDK, Winter and Old Lady would be the best choices and even though I give him a hard time Mac would also be a solid pick...

Now your good taste is making me think that YOU really WANT this shot..

I'll just say that more than one of those you listed has been asked and declined a couple times.. But people get REAL BORED with sparring with party warriors during election silly season..
How is it that somebody who has supposedly been here less than two weeks knows that much about posters in the first place?

I know you allow leftist posters to have socks and obviously, all those nominated are leftists, but what gives? Who is this poster really?

If anyone wants to volunteer, we're not making promises. Need to see the FBI background reports first :dev3: and there's no guarantees -- but contact your favorite mods and put either me or Aye on the invites to the PM..

We all keep our own "short lists" and with the crises in America piling up -- we NEED seriously consider a mod draft..

If anyone wants to volunteer, we're not making promises. Need to see the FBI background reports first :dev3: and there's no guarantees -- but contact your favorite mods and put either me or Aye on the invites to the PM..

We all keep our own "short lists" and with the crises in America piling up -- we NEED seriously consider a mod draft..

O.K. You talked me into it. I volunteer.

I have scores to settle.

I have scores to settle.
Yeah, you'd ban me the first opportunity.

I bet some of you thought I was going to say 'looking for a few good men'. :badgrin:

USMB is looking to add a couple more mods to our team. If you think you have what it takes to put up with our daily intake of hate fan mail, please either DM me or reply in this thread with a ping. Likewise, if you know someone that would make a good mod, feel free to recommend them. Serious inquiries only.

Remember that this is being posted in Zone 1, which means you need to keep your replies CLEAN!

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Aye, I almost sent you a PM. And then I realized I would have to be nice to people all the time. That's hard work. You can do it, you've always been nice. I dunno....maybe Aaronleland, :D

It's really about how much ABUSE you can ignore.. And how funny you are.. LOL..

Dude, I am pretty damn funny. But if that's the criteria Aaronleland should be your choice. He'll suck as a moderator but he'd be a blast in the mod room. The only problem, he has a crush on Coyote. Don't tell her though, Aaron doesn't want anyone to know. :thup:

USMB is looking to add a couple more mods to our team. If you think you have what it takes to put up with our daily intake of hate
fan mail, please either DM me or reply in this thread with a ping. Likewise, if you know someone that would make a good mod, feel free to recommend them. Serious inquiries only.

Whoever it is you pick, just make sure that he or she.....REALLY believes in the U.S. Constitution's, First Amendment, regarding speech.

I have scores to settle.

If you become a mod I've got a few people I'd like to add to your hit list. No broken knee caps or pulled finger nails. Just some periodic "vacations" when they get annoying.

One of them rhymes with Fake Harkey. You may know who I mean. :D

In all seriousness I think we need a moderator reign of terror. You know, just some really random crazy shit.

Like only ban super nice even tempered people who never cause a problem. Give out awards like sock of the month. Make a moderator of the day with unlimited power to ban and anyone they want, but only give out the power to the craziest people on the board.

Create a breathalyzer app where people can only post drunk.

Nude selfie of the day award :thup: Russian roulette forum where every sixth person gets banned.

Come on flacaltenn. There are a million cool ideas. :eusa_dance:

In all seriousness I think we need a moderator reign of terror. You know, just some really random crazy shit.

Like only ban super nice even tempered people who never cause a problem. Give out awards like sock of the month. Make a moderator of the day with unlimited power to ban and anyone they want, but only give out the power to the craziest people on the board.

Create a breathalyzer app where people can only post drunk.

Nude selfie of the day award :thup: Russian roulette forum where every sixth person gets banned.

Come on flacaltenn. There are a million cool ideas. :eusa_dance:

You are EXACTLY what were looking for.. You pass the crazy test. C'mon man... You're tired of all lame FZ stuff aren't ya? Time to mingle with the minions... Bring chaos out of order or something...

Forum List

Back