Ding

Mike

Toro

GT

Bones

Jake

Dean

Those would make this place nicer...
"I hereby state, and mean all that I say, that I never have been and never will be a candidate for moderator; that if nominated by either party, I should peremptorily decline; and even if unanimously elected I should decline to serve." - Shermantx

Here is my list:
Ropey

Ding

Mike

Toro

GT

Bones

Jake

Dean

Those would make this place nicer...
"I hereby state, and mean all that I say, that I never have been and never will be a candidate for moderator; that if nominated by either party, I should peremptorily decline; and even if unanimously elected I should decline to serve." - Shermantx
Quickest way to get me to leave is to make me moderator... I would be tough on everyone and lose any respect I have on this board no matter how little it is...

I am stunned that not a one of you fart pants nominated me! I'd be perfect for the job.

Well... but for a couple things like my obvious bias and prejudices.

And my filthy mouth. I could probably change that one if there was money in it. Or beer.

And my ability to hold a grudge

And my tendency to name-call. Especially if it's funny.

In light of this only being a small percent of the "couple things", I withdraw my complaint because I'm too lazy to go on.

I am stunned that not a one of you fart pants nominated me! I'd be perfect for the job.

And my filthy mouth. I could probably change that one if there was money in it. Or beer.

In light of this only being a small percent of the "couple things", I withdraw my complaint because I'm too lazy to go on.

I forgot about you and Rice... Nah, we have enough female mods with Coyote, Kat and Aye...

The board need a gay mod to bring the place alive once again...

I forgot about you and Rice... Nah, we have enough female mods with Coyote, Kat and Aye...

Ok then, joeb, mac1958, progressive peter puffer, billie0, etc etc.

1601329742117.png

Ow! Ow!! Ow!!! Me!!!!!! Me!!!!!!!

Ban them all!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:whipg::banana::desk::desk::desk::banana::whipg:

I take it you are volunteering yourself for the job then?

The Parser seems reasonably sane. Ding would be good. RoccoR is another. Norman is also fair minded in general. MarathonMike another. The commie left wingers here all suck, so none of them look like candidates.

I would like to be the Mod for the Religion and History Forum for a couple of weeks ....

Last edited:

I take it you are volunteering yourself for the job then?
You know Aye all joking aside usually the best mods are the ones that do not want anything to do with it because they know it is impossible to moderate and keep the peace...

Truthfully MDK, Winter and Old Lady would be the best choices and even though I give him a hard time Mac would also be a solid pick...

As for me and I know very well you are joking but to say it clearly I would be a horrible choice and everyone in the Universe would agree...

Also I could not put certain posters on ignore and enjoy my quiet time on here...

I bet some of you thought I was going to say 'looking for a few good men'. :badgrin:

USMB is looking to add a couple more mods to our team. If you think you have what it takes to put up with our daily intake of hate
fan mail, please either DM me or reply in this thread with a ping. Likewise, if you know someone that would make a good mod, feel free to recommend them. Serious inquiries only.

Remember that this is being posted in Zone 1, which means you need to keep your replies CLEAN!

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Aye, I almost sent you a PM. And then I realized I would have to be nice to people all the time. That's hard work. You can do it, you've always been nice. I dunno....maybe Aaronleland, :D

Forum List

Back