"Look at me" - Lauren Boebert blasts Pelosi

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The hypcorisy of this girl is breathtaking. if you want to be taken seriously then perhaps you should try and act like a serious person.
Why would anybody waste time listening to her whining when they could be playing wordle or something.
I do remember Gym whatever on his phone during Trumps impeachments. Laughable.

The hypcorisy of this girl is breathtaking. if you want to be taken seriously then perhaps you should try and act like a serious person.
Why would anybody waste time listening to her whining when they could be playing wordle or something.

Nancy Pelosi is a drunk. I doubt she can pay attention to much of anything these days.

Lauren Boebert blasts Pelosi​

Pelosi belongs in jail. I'll gladly look at and listen to Lauren anytime over 10 Lez Cheneys, 25 Nancy Pelosis, and 150 of you put together.

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 1.43.11 PM.png

Its amazing that she shows such little respect for the countries democratic institutions

Country's--- the possessive form of Country.

Countries--- just many countries.

"Democratic Institution"--- the DNC is not a democratic institution, toots, it is a subversive, radicalized, globalist, Anti-American Marxist cabal.

Gee Tommy, for someone who came here to learn American politics, you sure fancy yourself an expert.

Country's--- the possessive form of Country.

Countries--- just many countries.

"Democratic Institution"--- the DNC is not a democratic institution, toots, it is a subversive, radicalized, globalist, Anti-American Marxist cabal.

Gee Tommy, for someone who came here to learn American politics, you sure fancy yourself an expert.
I'm always kind of shocked when someone from UK communicates so poorly in English!

There is a good chance she will be primaried. Colorado went way to far to the Rumpster side and it's disrupted our government here pretty bad. You want to see another elected official from the same district, check out Tina Peters.

There is a good chance she will be primaried. Colorado went way to far to the Rumpster side and it's disrupted our government here pretty bad. You want to see another elected official from the same district, check out Tina Peters.
These characters are not so important when they are just local but when they start cropping up on the national stage they become a threat to the general peace.

You would expect national political parties to have minimum standards of intelligence to be able to stand for national office.

These characters are not so important when they are just local but when they start cropping up on the national stage they become a threat to the general peace.

You would expect national political parties to have minimum standards of intelligence to be able to stand for national office.
Aww, Commie has made a Dimmer buddy.....

Forum List

Back