LOL. Peter Navarro (who wrote a book on election fraud 2020) defies bogus subpoena

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

OK, I get it... Libs will say to this

Well, what about when Hunter defied Congressional subpoenas... OK, to that I say: Make your own thread about ---coke heads defying Congress.. or whatever

This is about the apparent bravery of a great person who was in Trump's advisor sphere and wrote a good book on 2020 BS aka election fraud. I read it. I think I will read it ago.. it's been 3 years.

Anyway, he likely knew he was going to jail? I don't know. But if he did know, and defied these thugs anyway, he is a martyr.

Get F****d

America haters

from site

Sentencing guidelines are only a suggestion, and the judge could have sentenced Navarro to a longer sentence if he saw fit.

Me

Guidelines should never just be a suggestion.

Why? One word: Politics

Last edited:

Well, what about when Hunter defied Congressional subpoenas... OK, to that I say: Make your own thread about ---coke heads defying Congress.. or whatever

This is about the apparent bravery of a great person who was in Trump's advisor sphere and wrote a good book on 2020 BS aka election fraud. I read it. I think I will read it ago.. it's been 3 years.

Anyway, he likely knew he was going to jail? I don't know. But if he did know, and defied these thugs anyway, he is a martyr.

Get F****d

America haters

from site

Sentencing guidelines are only a suggestion, and the judge could have sentenced Navarro to a longer sentence if he saw fit.

Me

Several democrats have defied congressional subpoenas. It's nothing new to them. But, if the other side does it, send them to jail.

I know. Thanks for saying that... very important point.

I guess Hunter finally talked to Congress, although I've heard he did it in a weasely kind of way... figures
Yes, but if it were Trump, they would jail him anyway, saying he defied a subpoena and it doesn't matter that he later complied with it.

Several democrats have defied congressional subpoenas. It's nothing new to them. But, if the other side does it, send them to jail.
There are 4 House Repubs who also refused to comply with subpoenas. They should all be going to jail.

Payback....they always forget about payback.
That's suddenly when the constitution matters and when they expect reasonableness....never before that though.
Yes. Democrats are great at coming up with new ideas for many things to attack Republicans with

and then bitch and complain when Republicans learn how to do it and wind up doing it better than Democrats did.

Get F****d

America haters

from site

Me

Navarro is a piece of shit who thought Trump would save him until he found out that Trump didn't give a shit what happened to him.

That's what he gets for being stoooooopid.

Forum List

Back