Navarro says We need Trump in the White House.. files lawsuit

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I'm just now gathering info on this.. don't want to comment much at this time except to say that I like this guy, always have...

he wrote a book about the election fraud 2020...

Molly Hemingway wrote a HUGE book on that topic... I 'have read it...

Yummy yummy yummy i got sparkles on my tummy. Fuck did that new midnight basketball get hot they should have added that new tylenol 2700 mg. Fly fishing aint whats happin the us sanctioned the goddamn muppets. Fuck og bobby johnson said rick ross was his cell mate at attica ill have to see the stiches to believe it. One thing about huffington post they never did explain why carlos rossi makes you piss orange. Occupy my goddamn ass if it aint fix don't break it. Bertram get me another goddamn fifth md 20/20, 2 bald eagles and 7 maids of milking. And the winner is eryka badyu for biggest uterus. Keep the change you filthy animall

Yummy yummy yummy i got sparkles on my tummy. Fuck did that new midnight basketball get hot they should have added that new tylenol 2700 mg. Fly fishing aint whats happin the us sanctioned the goddamn muppets. Fuck og bobby johnson said rick ross was his cell mate at attica ill have to see the stiches to believe it. One thing about huffington post they never did explain why carlos rossi makes you piss orange. Occupy my goddamn ass if it aint fix don't break it. Bertram get me another goddamn fifth md 20/20, 2 bald eagles and 7 maids of milking. And the winner is eryka badyu for biggest uterus. Keep the change you filthy animall
Not sure what that was, but it was entertaining.

I'm just now gathering info on this.. don't want to comment much at this time except to say that I like this guy, always have...

he wrote a book about the election fraud 2020...

Molly Hemingway wrote a HUGE book on that topic... I 'have read it...
Of course he needs Trump... Who else is gonna pardon him?

So now Biden is arresting political oponents? Like in the old Soviet era?

Charming.:rolleyes:

Of course he needs Trump... Who else is gonna pardon him?
probably just God

Remember HIm?

I haven't heard of Navarro doing anything pardon-worthy

he probably didn't

lefties just LIE 24/7/365

_

So now Biden is arresting political oponents? (sic)

It would seem to me, an admitted naïf, that 'arresting political opponents' likely depends a whole lot on what crime one of 'em allegedly committed.

Like, in this case, defying a subpoena?

Forum List

Back