Liz Cheney's claim is a is "an absolute, shameless, and soulless lie"

We're talking about the RNC platform. They chose to not have one, preferring to just support trump instead. Trumpism consumed the RNC. It is nothing more than a cult now.
The 2020 RNC platform was the same as the 2016, and I'm telling you that the reason Trump captured the support of the party's base, especially, is because he picked up what the base had been demanding for years!

The allegation is implying a very serious thing and should be addressed immediately or not at all.
It is being addressed. There is so much information till it takes a while. What specific allegation do you think needs to be addressed before the rest? They have proven that trump knew the election wasn't stolen. They proved he had been shown how the vice-president didn't have the authority to do what trump wanted. What more seems to be bothering you?

It is being addressed. There is so much information till it takes a while. What specific allegation do you think needs to be addressed before the rest? They have proven that trump knew the election wasn't stolen. They proved he had been shown how the vice-president didn't have the authority to do what trump wanted. What more seems to be bothering you?
Funny...

The only defense of Trump by his supporters, at this point, is that he actually believed it, so there was no criminal intent.

But not one person who testified about their conversations with Trump -- including ones where Trump indicated that he knew his plan was illegal-- has testified that Trump said or insisted that the Big Lie was true, or argued that it was true and that therefore his was a righteous cause.

He only insisted that people help him and participate in his plan.

Curious. It appears he only really pretended the Big Lie was true while in public. When fleecing the rubes.

Which would indicate to me that he did not believe the Big Lie.

They have proven that trump knew the election wasn't stolen.​

No, they didn't.

They proved he had been shown how the vice-president didn't have the authority to do what trump wanted.​

So what? Questioning/challenging election results or doubting the credibility of others' claims is not a crime. Oh, wait! I forgot. It's a crime when Republican candidates do it and the Dems control Congress. My bad.

They have proven that trump knew the election wasn't stolen.​

No, they didn't.

They proved he had been shown how the vice-president didn't have the authority to do what trump wanted.​

So what? Questioning/challenging election results or doubting the credibility of others' claims is not a crime. Oh, wait! I forgot. It's a crime when Republican candidates do it and the Dems control Congress. My bad.
What trump and his congressional supporters did was a crime. Your silly remarks are as childish as when Louie Gomert whined because he couldn't lie to congress and the FBI.

What trump and his congressional supporters did was a crime. Your silly remarks are as childish as when Louie Gomert whined because he couldn't lie to congress and the FBI.

Nonsense, piffle, gibberish, and the like.

Let's talk about the left's hypocrisy. Let's talk about how you leftists can go to hell for all I care.

The 2020 RNC platform was the same as the 2016, and I'm telling you that the reason Trump captured the support of the party's base, especially, is because he picked up what the base had been demanding for years!
Truth. ^^^

And, he wasn't afraid to vocalize it, and he was loud about it.

Oh he wasn't the only one to seek it. There were others.
Just wait. They'll be named. :)

Patience.
Mo Brooks of Alabama, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Andy Biggs of Arizona, Louie Gohmert of Texas, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, and Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.

There will be a paper trail.

Matt Gaetz's pardon request may be unrelated to January 6. He could have been seeking a pardon for grooming and molesting children.

July 12th.
Committee Hearing
Cipollone testimony MAY happen.
RINO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. LOLLOLLLOLLLOOLOL

Tune in Folks.

What do your orange-man-bad derangement syndrome and your false allegations regarding my character and thought processes have to do with Cheney's rank hypocrisy, corruption, and betrayal? Try to stay on topic.

If any your blather were true you might have a point but TDS is the belief that Trump was a great President.

Just the fact that you suffer from TDS, impugns your character and what passes for “thought processes” in your feeble brain.

That you even suggest that Cheney is lying, demonstrates in spades how deficient you are in critical thinking skills.

I’m not a fan of the Cheney family. But I’ll give Liz credit for upholding her oath to the Constitution and for putting country ahead of party.

If any your blather were true you might have a point but TDS is the belief that Trump was a great President.

Just the fact that you suffer from TDS, impugns your character and what passes for “thought processes” in your feeble brain.

That you even suggest that Cheney is lying, demonstrates in spades how deficient you are in critical thinking skills.

I’m not a fan of the Cheney family. But I’ll give Liz credit for upholding her oath to the Constitution and for putting country ahead of party.
Trump didn’t give us 9.1 percent inflation…he’s by far the better option then what we have now
liz is putting her political aims ahead of country with this star chamber…there is nothing in regards to the constitution about this “committee”

Liz Cheney is a joke. Because her deep ties to the Bush family, she should have recused herself from the J6 Kangaroo Court. Another illustration of how Trump haters of both parties have destroyed the credibility of our government.
Mr. Marathon, Ms. Cheney bought the farm and may not realize what she was doing, I adore the family and can't imagine what hearts were broken over the innocent Americans who were jailed under laws Nancy Pelosi told to demonize an innocent man by impeaching him twice based on her own lust for power never so abused by her to incarcerate hundreds of Trump supporters to beat up on capitalism and replace it with sociocommunism by marching out the Alinsky method of getting rid of America's prosperity, goodness, and generosity in this world. She is a servant of the demonic Communist Party. I hate her evildoing against a popular president. She stinks to high heaven, and so does her protogee

Mr. Marathon, Ms. Cheney bought the farm and may not realize what she was doing, I adore the family and can't imagine what hearts were broken over the innocent Americans who were jailed under laws Nancy Pelosi told to demonize an innocent man by impeaching him twice based on her own lust for power never so abused by her to incarcerate hundreds of Trump supporters to beat up on capitalism and replace it with sociocommunism by marching out the Alinsky method of getting rid of America's prosperity, goodness, and generosity in this world. She is a servant of the demonic Communist Party. I hate her evildoing against a popular president. She stinks to high heaven, and so does her protogee

Trump is not an "innocent man" and never was. Trump is and always has been a lying corrupt criminal. He was in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected President, and it wasn't his first fraud. He's currently being sued for fraud by his niece and nephew who he defrauded out of their father's share of their grandfather's estate.

Trump admits to sexually assaulting and raping women he finds attractive. He admits to bribing public officials, in his construction business. We been watching him dangling pardons to all of his staffers and associates who don't "flip on him", and obstructing investigations at every turn.

Trump was impeached on the complaints and testimony of his own staffers who were shocked and appalled at his criminal behaviour. All of the people testifying against him were his own staff. Even members of his family testified against him.

You can't "flip" on an innocent man.

Trump is not an "innocent man" and never was. Trump is and always has been a lying corrupt criminal. He was in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected President, and it wasn't his first fraud. He's currently being sued for fraud by his niece and nephew who he defrauded out of their father's share of their grandfather's estate.

Trump admits to sexually assaulting and raping women he finds attractive. He admits to bribing public officials, in his construction business. We been watching him dangling pardons to all of his staffers and associates who don't "flip on him", and obstructing investigations at every turn.

Trump was impeached on the complaints and testimony of his own staffers who were shocked and appalled at his criminal behaviour. All of the people testifying against him were his own staff. Even members of his family testified against him.

You can't "flip" on an innocent man.
Of course he's an innocent man....geez....I know in your demafascist utopia people are guilty for simply not falling in line with dembot cult, but in the United States people are innocent until proven guilty. The Demafascist have used parody, lies, and accusations but have never proven a thing.

Of course he's an innocent man....geez....I know in your demafascist utopia people are guilty for simply not falling in line with dembot cult, but in the United States people are innocent until proven guilty. The Demafascist have used parody, lies, and accusations but have never proven a thing.

Not when they've "settled" cases for millions of dollars, or publicly bragged and/or admitted to committing crimes. Which, for Trump, is true in both cases.

In the case of dangling pardons, he's still doing it, saying that if elected, he'll pardon everyone charged in connection with January 6th. Why didn't he do that before term as President ended. He' just pardoned all of his buddies so they could help with the insurrection.

I truly hope that Bannon, Flynn and Stone end up back in jail over January 6th,

Not when they've "settled" cases for millions of dollars, or publicly bragged and/or admitted to committing crimes. Which, for Trump, is true in both cases.

In the case of dangling pardons, he's still doing it, saying that if elected, he'll pardon everyone charged in connection with January 6th. Why didn't he do that before term as President ended. He' just pardoned all of his buddies so they could help with the insurrection.

I truly hope that Bannon, Flynn and Stone end up back in jail over January 6th,
hahah....he has never admitted to committing any crimes. Moreover, yes, someone is still innocent until proven guilty. He has settled numerous cases, that's not the same as admitting guilt....civil cases and criminal cases are two totally different things....with two totally different burdens of proof...moreover, someone in a civil suit is found to have been liable, not guilty.

He can pardon whoever he wants if he's President. Not one of his pardons was ever at issue, unlike the Clintons who were selling pardons.

Clinton pardon of Rich a saga of power, money​

Once again you show your complete lacking of knowledge about our system, and project on to others what your cult leaders have actually done.

Forum List

Back