Lol now stuff is coming out of black holes

Nothing is known about black holes
Not what they are, how they form, if real what happens to matter that enters.

Remember now some say the universe is a computer simulation
Plenty is known about black holes. Plenty is not known.

Can you name a physicist who says the universe is a computer simulation?

If you mean polar axis I'd have to disagree. it would more likely be ejected along the equatorial axis, if anything.
I believe the material is being ejected along magnetic lines of force at the poles.
What lines what poles

A black hole is not a planet kiddy
Black holes spin so they have poles and magnetic fields. It is one of the great ironies of astronomy that, time and again, black holes have been found lurking in the brightest places in the cosmos. This association between black holes and light arises because the incredible gravitational forces exerted by a hole can impart energy to nearby material, causing it to radiate. An example of this process occurs in black hole jets, where black hole rotation and magnetic fields combine to create a stream of plasma particles that emit light over a wide range of wavelengths.
Yo pal, this is all speculation. No one has come anywhere near a black hole and all you can do by looking at them from 60000 light years away is guess.
You're right, they are theoretical entities. I'm only repeating what scientists have found by observation and mathematics. They are the experts not me and, I'm guessing, not you.
In other words, people who don't know what's going on halfway across the galaxy have convinced you they do.
\

No scientist can name what's in my pocket now, and we are in the same time and space on the same planet but they know all about the beginning of time
What's in your pocket almost certainly is constrained by size and weight. No scientist can name what's in your pocket but they and say it's not a battleship.

Likewise, no one know ALL about the beginning of time but observation of now can tell us plenty.

No scientist can name what's in my pocket now, and we are in the same time and space on the same planet but they know all about the beginning of time
What's in your pocket almost certainly is constrained by size and weight. No scientist can name what's in your pocket but they and say it's not a battleship.

Likewise, no one know ALL about the beginning of time but observation of now can tell us plenty.
Unfortunatly your statement is false. We cannot view black holes as they are now. We can only view them as they were when the light that left them, or the radio waves, millions of years ago. That ain't much of a now is it?

In other words, people who don't know what's going on halfway across the galaxy have convinced you they do.
\
In other words, you have not convinced me that educated people know nothing about their field.
The fact that it's all speculation should convince you, but some folks cannot accept reality.

Nothing is known about black holes
Not what they are, how they form, if real what happens to matter that enters.

Remember now some say the universe is a computer simulation
Plenty is known about black holes. Plenty is not known.

Can you name a physicist who says the universe is a computer simulation?
Yes

Are We Living in a Computer Simulation?

Is the Universe a Simulation? Scientists Debate | Space

I do not agree but even discussing the idea means one is a cartoon

Cartoons that lost 85 percent of the universe

Unfortunatly your statement is false. We cannot view black holes as they are now. We can only view them as they were when the light that left them, or the radio waves, millions of years ago. That ain't much of a now is it?
But no light is supposed to be able to leave them

Yawn

\
In other words, you have not convinced me that educated people know nothing about their field.
Was einstein educated because he published that the universe was a static not expanding bubble

Yawn

Yawn
Stop yawning and look and see where I stated: "Or the radio waves".

Portions of the universe past have already past our spot in time and space, this light is lost forever to us. All we see is a small fraction of light from an undeterminable point somewhere in the past that as said can not be pinpointed.

Another scientific anomaly if the big bang is real is the point of expansion as all matter can be backtracked to there and this area should be at the center of a big void.

Well where is it

Yawn

Light, or electromagnetic radiation, does, however, interact with them and we can see the effects they have on the light that passes close to them.

Did you actually read the article?
Yea plasma is stuff junior
So what did the physics professors change their minds about?
Huh
Einstein said the u was not expanding
Hubble said einstein was wrong
Then the u is fake
Now stuff is coming out of black holes
Yesterday even light was trapped

It's not coming out of the black hole. It's coming from the gas in the hole's accretion disk that is accelerated to incredible speeds, then ejected along the hole's polar axes. What actually falls into the hole is lost forever.
If you mean polar axis I'd have to disagree. it would more likely be ejected along the equatorial axis, if anything.

I know it sounds weird, but that's the way it works. The magnetic fields get twisted to the extent that radiation is pumped out of the poles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/43151-how-particles-escape-black-holes.html

Yawn

Light, or electromagnetic radiation, does, however, interact with them and we can see the effects they have on the light that passes close to them.
I know what you are saying but I will tell you why it means nothing.

Nothing is known about the source or intensity of the observed waves and nothing is known about what it effecting them. The end result is an observed effect that is just not understood. Logically no facts can be extracted if all the variables are unknown. This is why dark matter can not be proved or disproved

Yawn
Again since the source and intensity of the waves is not known, nor is the object effecting them known, you can extract no fact, just more supposition

\
Was einstein educated because he published that the universe was a static not expanding bubble

Yawn
Einstein didn't write his theories on stone tablets. He was brilliant but not infallible. E.g., God does play dice with the universe.

Time is relative so my now may be different from your now.

\
The fact that it's all speculation should convince you, but some folks cannot accept reality.
Did Sherlock Holmes speculate or did he deduce based on observation and experimentation? There is a difference.

Yawn
Only true for light inside the event horizon. Light at the horizon can escape and, in fact may exist there forever.

Yawn
Again since the source and intensity of the waves is not known, nor is the object effecting them known, you can extract no fact, just more supposition
The source (location) and wavelengths are known so we do have facts that may or may not fit our theories.

Forum List

Back