Lol now stuff is coming out of black holes

Was einstein educated because he published that the universe was a static not expanding bubble

Yawn
Einstein didn't write his theories on stone tablets. He was brilliant but not infallible. E.g., God does play dice with the universe.
It can not be known if God plays dice. Einstein was wrong here too
It is proven, God does play dice with the universe.
God can not be proven.

Now you are behaving like a certified retard
Read the link or don't comment on it. Least you sound like a retard.
Logic rules that I do not have to waste my time reading the link, I believe in God, but know that it can not be proven that he plays dice, literally or figuratively Logic serves me well

But no light is supposed to be able to leave them

Yawn
Stop yawning and look and see where I stated: "Or the radio waves".
Again since the source and intensity of the waves is not known, nor is the object effecting them known, you can extract no fact, just more supposition
The source (location) and wavelengths are known so we do have facts that may or may not fit our theories.
The intensity is not known, it can not be known from our vantage point. Sorry just is
So what is the difference in light falling on you between a 100W bulb 10 feet from you and a 100W bulb 1000 feet from you?
None if the light was emitted trillions of miles away billions of years ago, their intensity would be equal at zero

Stop yawning and look and see where I stated: "Or the radio waves".
Again since the source and intensity of the waves is not known, nor is the object effecting them known, you can extract no fact, just more supposition
The source (location) and wavelengths are known so we do have facts that may or may not fit our theories.
The intensity is not known, it can not be known from our vantage point. Sorry just is
So what is the difference in light falling on you between a 100W bulb 10 feet from you and a 100W bulb 1000 feet from you?
None if the light was emitted trillions of miles away billions of years ago, their intensity would be equal at zero

That's why only extremely bright objects, like galaxies, supernovas, and active black holes are visible at those distances and why telescopes have to take hours long exposures.

That's why only extremely bright objects, like galaxies, supernovas, and active black holes are visible at those distances and why telescopes have to take hours long exposures.
Nonsense stupid because the Earth moves in those hours, so how does the telescope hold the Earth still allowing a clear exposure?

If this is a test I want to start at 3 stars, no less

Last edited:

Nonsense stupid because the Earth moves in those hours, so how does the telescope hold the Earth still allowing a clear exposure?

Seriously, do some research. Even amateurs have motor drives on their scopes.

Seriously, do some research. Even amateurs have motor drives on their scopes.
You would know being a certified amateur

Yo that armature telescope motor drive would have to move at exactly the same speed and direction as the Earth and the telescope could not move in any other direction at all so it could never be touched.

Here are your images

3 hour telescope exposure image - Bing images

télescope-homme-clipart-vectorisé_csp20964316.jpg

Logic rules that I do not have to waste my time reading the link
Yes, you always have an excuse at the ready for "not knowing or learning things".
And you believe everything you see on TV, I do not, never did, never even believed in Santa Clause, I punched the sucker in the mall when I was 2, he told my Dad to go to Herman's and buy me boxing gloves

Yes, you always have an excuse at the ready for "not knowing or learning things".
And you believe everything you see on TV, I do not, never did, never even believed in Santa Clause, I punched the sucker in the mall when I was 2, he told my Dad to go to Herman's and buy me boxing gloves
Ah, I get it. You're mentally challenged. That does explain a lot.

And you believe that every internet link is real.

How challenged was Einstein for believing that the universe was not expanding?

Irrelevant, einstein was analyzing the evidence avilable. You know less than nothing about any of these topics, and literally everything you post is ass backwards wrong. No comparison.

Take the idiotic, incorrect title of this thread, for example.

Irrelevant, einstein was analyzing the evidence avilable. You know less than nothing about any of these topics, and literally everything you post is ass backwards wrong. No comparison.

Take the idiotic, incorrect title of this thread, for example.
So you are saying that the current evidence available all determines fact.

Nope

Unless you believe that 85 percent of the universe got lost

No. Sorry my man, I cant really help you with your mental problems. Nor is it my job to do so.
You also can't offer any rational info, but do keep being amusing
Actually, I explained why your thread title was stupid and incorrect. Not that you retained that rational info.
I wish I were as smart as you, then I could work as a dishwasher at the Chinese restaurant

No. Sorry my man, I cant really help you with your mental problems. Nor is it my job to do so.
Actually, I explained why your thread title was stupid and incorrect. Not that you retained that rational info.
I wish I were as smart as you, then I could work as a dishwasher at the Chinese restaurant
I know you do.

I know you do.
How did your portfolio do today kid

I know you do.
As , poor little troll's troll thread fell on it's face. Now he has to troll his own thread....

I know you do.
As , poor little troll's troll thread fell on it's face. Now he has to troll his own thread....
As brilliant as you are one would expect you to own at least a few skyscrapers

Forum List

Back