LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

What glorious tech has ever been developed "because of the rapture"?
What does "creation science" actually create?
It doesn't create, but creation science leads to true science, i.e. science that backs up the Bible. Do you even get who creates?

What are you going to do when the gods decide the hate and derision you promote is not a part of their godly office policy?
It's hate of sin and avoidance of the devil. Usually, I don't mention him but he's the one behind it all. It really is something to witness his power when his main power is his love of wanting to hide.

Yes, I call her Mother Nature. You really don't want to mess with her!
Sheesh. That isn't Biblical nor does science back her up. It was fiction invented by the Greeks.

Today, it's tied into the 60s hippie movement. If the hat fits, then wear it :stir:.

He's sneaking up behind you.
The way I look at it Jesus isn't coming again to die for us. He was humble and took it last time as prophecized. This time he's gonna kick major arse and signal the end of the world, so what's the diff if a few unbelievers get it early?

The way I look at it Jesus isn't coming again to die for us. He was humble and took it last time as prophecized. This time he's gonna kick major arse and signal the end of the world, so what's the diff if a few unbelievers get it early?
Sociopathy disguised as religious extremism.

Sheesh. That isn't Biblical nor does science back her up. It was fiction invented by the Greeks.

Today, it's tied into the 60s hippie movement. If the hat fits, then wear it :stir:.
Sheesh. It's just a sexier way of saying "nature." How about The Aether? You about to sit still and listen to me proselytize on that year after year? No, you are not. And I don't blame you. Nonetheless, you all should anyway :auiqs.jpg:

See how I frightened you into submission there?o_O That was deliberate!:26:

Last edited:
Sheesh. It's just a sexier way of saying "nature." How about The Aether? You about to sit still and listen to me proselytize on that year after year? No, you are not. And I don't blame you. Nonetheless, you all should anyway :auiqs.jpg:

See how I frightened you into submission there?o_O That was deliberate!:26:
I knew you were a hippie. Maybe still is hmm...?

On the Contrary you Lying brainwashed Clown.
I reject the "Proof" false standard in the Evo/Creation debate
Hundreds of times in fact.
Why?
Scientific theories are based on consistent EVIDENCE over time.
Theories are not "Proven" they are affirmed by that evidence and consistent observation over time.

No one can "Prove" there is no god, nor that I'M not god... of course!

But Evolution has overwhelming EVIDENCE, god/s have NONE.

So I not only don't use it, I have Rejected it regularly and pointed this out.

Many of my threads starts have "Evidence" of Evolution in the title line, none have "proof."

`
If you want science from creation science, we see throughout our history that sexual intercourse and natural selection based on creation (not mutation and millions of years) has created families of animals to keep up their survival. Evolution doesn't even have an explanation for sex, history, natural selection based on mutation and millions of years and more. You have run away from difficult science questions all of your life because you are an intellectual coward. It would be awesome to see you "disappear" from here one day. The members will hear and see the BIGGEST LOL IN THE HISTORY OF USMB! I pray that I'll outlive you.

Shall I say it? I have defeated abu afak once again. The score must be a million to zero now -- I AM UNDEFEATED.

Anyway, it means follow creation science instead of evolution, i.e. follow winners instead of losers.

Yes. Among the most deranged sociopaths are those who use religion to further their illness.
And with that, you go off the rails once more. This is S&T. Maybe you should try the atheist RELIGION, but I just posted something there to make Grumblenuts and you, the 60s/70s, go off your rockers.

No. You continue to be pompous and sociopathic.
You mean my premonition? That has nothing to do with wrath of God or religion. It could just be a coincidence that Wuwei disappeared after trolling God. However, the feeling came back for June, the red month. (I don't even have any idea where I pick out June nor call it a red month now.) It could apply to one of two who seemed to have trolled you know who. I don't think it has to do with being pompous or a sociopath. It's just a feeling.

There's more. Maybe the premonition has changed me to being more surly (?). I should just rest from USMB for a bit ;). Until June.

June doom. Divide the red month into thirds. Look for it in the first third.

Jesus predicted disaster for Jerusalem and the temple. The end of the world as they knew it.

Forum List

Back