LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

There was no global flood. The story arose in Mesopotamian mythology before Adam and Eve.

Probably based on huge floods that periodically engulfed the Euphrates river basin. There's evidence for that based on flood sediment and the King's list. Most myths and fables teach a lesson in morality. That doesn't make them history. Christians understood that until about 1916 when protestant ministers gathered in Philadelphia in a massive backlash against science and modernity. Que Schofield promoting Christian Zionism and futurism.
I presented the evidence of marine fossils all over our mountains and hills. How can they end up on top of Mt. Everest? We also have the wavy sedimentary layers.

Anyway, I am resolved that the atheists, ags and you experience death and ultimate pain, agony and suffering afterward. It won't provide me any satisfaction as I know I did my best to present the hard evidence. Your side doesn't have any. But it gives me satisfaction to win my argument today and in the now. I am the winner while you are the losers in regards to science. The other stuff is something I won't ever see, i.e. what happened to my detractors. That's more the religious part.

I presented the evidence of marine fossils all over our mountains and hills. How can they end up on top of Mt. Everest? We also have the wavy sedimentary layers.

Anyway, I am resolved that the atheists, ags and you experience death and ultimate pain, agony and suffering afterward. It won't provide me any satisfaction as I know I did my best to present the hard evidence. Your side doesn't have any. But it gives me satisfaction to win my argument today and in the now. I am the winner while you are the losers in regards to science. The other stuff is something I won't ever see, i.e. what happened to my detractors. That's more the religious part.
Did you learn about plate tectonics in college?

It's a huge step backwards for Christians. It's Protestant backlash against science and modernity from 1916. It's promotion of ignorance in favor of mythos and futurism.
I still don't think our argument has to do with religion. We are arguing science even though it must bring in creation. After all, it is what happened as to origin of life.

OTOH, with evolution, it's your side that brings in the religion of atheism. I mean with that comes the fire and brimstone that the creationists have.

Some, like abu afak and his writer, need to die for their ABSOLUTE PROOF they want. It is written that they will receive EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT. Unbelievers will be sent immediately to a temporary holding place of torment, and once Jesus returns, then they will be judged and condemned to their final destination of being tossed into the Lake of Fire.

This is the good news. Other good news is Adam and Even had three sons after Cain killed Abel and had other sons and daughters afterward. Thus, the males and females were able to populate the world. Today, we see that our population doubles every forty years as further evidence. SAF and POS people like abu afak need to die for their evidence as they do not believe and question the Bible even though science backs it up. I suppose one can't help people who have their heads filled with the rocks of evolution.
On the Contrary you Lying brainwashed Clown.
I reject the "Proof" false standard in the Evo/Creation debate
Hundreds of times in fact.
Why?
Scientific theories are based on consistent EVIDENCE over time.
Theories are not "Proven" they are affirmed by that evidence and consistent observation over time.

No one can "Prove" there is no god, nor that I'M not god... of course!

But Evolution has overwhelming EVIDENCE, god/s have NONE.

So I not only don't use it, I have Rejected it regularly and pointed this out.

Many of my threads starts have "Evidence" of Evolution in the title line, none have "proof."

`

Last edited:
I recall a popular YouTube geologist who claimed to be religious, but nothing hinting of creationism, no.

On the Contrary you Lying brainwashed Clown.
I reject the "Proof" false standard in the Evo/Creation debate
Hundreds of times in fact.
Why?
Scientific theories are based on consistent EVIDENCE over time.
Theories are not "Proven" they are affirmed by that evidence and consistent observation over time.

No one can "Prove" there is no god, nor that I'M not god... of course!

But Evolution has overwhelming EVIDENCE, god/s have NONE.

So I not only don't use it, I have Rejected it regularly and pointed this out.

Many of my threads starts have "Evidence" of Evolution, none have "proof."

`
SATAN has tricked you the most.

Who else could it be but SATAN who can make you ignore science backing up the Bible and creation and believe in the LIES of evolution? It really is EVIL-ution.

Your facts are by SATAN. He's such a trickster who makes you believe lies are facts.
Oh, someone's forcing you to ignore facts? Could it be SATAN? Sadly, no. It's just you. But SATAN is welcome to go pound sand as well, if that makes you feel any better. :omg:

Oh, someone's forcing you to ignore facts? Could it be SATAN? Sadly, no. It's just you. But SATAN is welcome to go pound sand as well, if that makes you feel any better. :omg:
I am one of the BEST creationists here in explaining creation science, but even someone semi-professional as me can FORGET about SATAN. That's what he wants. He doesn't want people to PROVE HE EXISTS. Easily, he can influence you and the other amateurs here about the LIES OF EVIL-UTION. There are NO FACTS. It has NO EVIDENCE, but more and more people believe it. Even the Bible predicts EVIL-UTION will take over the majority and then comes the end of the world. Creationists look forward to it, but they got the rapture.

I am one of the BEST creationists here in explaining creation science, but even someone semi-professional as me can FORGET about SATAN. That's what he wants. He doesn't want people to PROVE HE EXISTS. Easily, he can influence you and the other amateurs here about the LIES OF EVIL-UTION. There are NO FACTS. It has NO EVIDENCE, but more and more people believe it. Even the Bible predicts EVIL-UTION will take over the majority and then comes the end of the world. Creationists look forward to it, but they got the rapture.
It was the end of temple Judaism not the end of the world.

It was the end of temple Judaism not the end of the world.
The end of the world is prolly near. The first prediction was by Sir Isaac Newton, back in his day, for 2060. I agree with that, too. What has to happen is the majority believe in EVIL-UTION!

Most of us won't be alive to see it, but does it really matter for the atheist and ag evolutionists as they're going to all end up in the same place.

The hyper-religious sure like making threats on behalf of their gods.
Not gods, but one 3-in-1 God or TRINITY. You're wrong about me being hyper-religious. I am more science-minded in this forum as science backs me up, but NEVER you and your kind.

Actually, you represent the very worst example of hyper-religious extremism and the maladjusted personality that results.

Forum List

Back