LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

No. You continue to be pompous and sociopathic.
It's just my premonition based on intuition. I don't get to pick who it is, but do know who it is.

I'll tell you what. If I am right a second time with one of the two choices, then I'll stop posting here. We'll know during one of the first ten days of June. Obviously, I don't want to be right about another. If I'm wrong, then the first was just a coicidence and I'll continue posting like others here. Does that sound fair?

What does that have to do with science? The Roman garrisons and foreign armies under Titus destroyed Jerusalem during the grape harvest.
Due to your insulting comment, I should retract my offer. This is why I am here. To show how science backs up the Bible, but my opponents do not get it. Your response demonstrates that I should remain and continue demonstrating creation science. This is my lot in life on USMB.

If one of the atheists dies fulfilling my premonition, learns the hard way as my sign below, then I'll just have to go woo hoo I was right and carry on :). I'll count it as five points instead of the usual one.

pain_agony_hurt.jpg

It's just my premonition based on intuition. I don't get to pick who it is, but do know who it is.

I'll tell you what. If I am right a second time with one of the two choices, then I'll stop posting here. We'll know during one of the first ten days of June. Obviously, I don't want to be right about another. If I'm wrong, then the first was just a coicidence and I'll continue posting like others here. Does that sound fair?
It appears you're getting more deranged.

Due to your insulting comment, I should retract my offer. This is why I am here. To show how science backs up the Bible, but my opponents do not get it. Your response demonstrates that I should remain and continue demonstrating creation science. This is my lot in life on USMB.

If one of the atheists dies fulfilling my premonition, learns the hard way as my sign below, then I'll just have to go woo hoo I was right and carry on :). I'll count it as five points instead of the usual one.

View attachment 637415
^^^^ Jim Jones wannabe.

Have you seen this happen?
Yes, just look at yourself in the mirror. You have been DECEIVED and marked already. Satan has taken countless billions despite the warnings of believers with war, famine, strife, viruses and worse. What you want isn't possible as Satan remains in the spiritual world, but he has great influence over ours.

The ultimate will be the fire in the sky matching the global flood. Humans will be able to see all of this. All of human life will be wiped out in a LOUD ROAR, THUNDEROUS CRASH, AND BOOMING NOISE and there will be no more life in the universe.

Here's a sample -- Putin lights up the sky testing nuclear-capable Yars missiles

The creationists know Satan influences the non-believers on Earth and nowhere else. Their scientists know there is no life anywhere else. Not even a microbe. As I said, Satan loves to hide and so the non-believers will eventually outnumber the believers and then Jesus will return, set the sky on fire and all the non-believers will die. You may live to be able to see this happen, best swag is 2060, but it will be short lived.

It appears you're getting more deranged.
Deranged? Look at the posters on your side. They actually believe a LIE is science and think they have evidence when there isn't any. That's deranged.

I would describe myself as getting more REALISTIC. The science is SUPPORTING ME MORE AND MORE, but yet it's been prophecized that YOUR SIDE WOULD GET THE MAJORITY IN ABOUT another 40 years. And then it's ALL OVER -- THE END OF THE WORLD. GOD COULD NOT LET THIS CHARADE GO ON AND FINALLY ENDS IT LIKE HE DID ONCE ALREADY WITH A GLOBAL FLOOD! A famous scientist whom we all know predicted this.

Deranged? Look at the posters on your side. They actually believe a LIE is science and think they have evidence when there isn't any. That's deranged.

I would describe myself as getting more REALISTIC. The science is SUPPORTING ME MORE AND MORE, but yet it's been prophecized that YOUR SIDE WOULD GET THE MAJORITY IN ABOUT another 40 years. And then it's ALL OVER -- THE END OF THE WORLD. GOD COULD NOT LET THIS CHARADE GO ON AND FINALLY ENDS IT LIKE HE DID ONCE ALREADY WITH A GLOBAL FLOOD! A famous scientist whom we all know predicted this.
Did you fall off the edge of your flat earth and bump your head?

Deranged is being kind to you.

Deranged is being kind to you.
There are consequences of being an atheist (you know who wanted to me to warn you). There are truth and consequences.

I'll keep my premos to myself, but it still won't stop them if I'm right. Of course, I could be wrong.

BTW, I received my own warning. I'm not supposed to say ANTD anymore.

It's like the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and people are entitled to believe what they want with their free will.

Wow. It's EXACTLY like it again.

You share many attributes with Jim Jones.

You share many attributes with Jim Jones.
And what attributes were those, Ms. Flat Earth poster girl?

It seems your Flat Earth followers voted you in. Do you know that guy in the middle? I don't think it's photoshop lol.

flat_earthers.jpg

Didn't JJ and his followers commit mass suicide? What year was that? Heh. You're giving your age away.

And what attributes were those, Ms. Flat Earth poster girl?

It seems your Flat Earth followers voted you in. Do you know that guy in the middle? I don't think it's photoshop lol.

View attachment 638731

Didn't JJ and his followers commit mass suicide? What year was that? Heh. You're giving your age away.
Another of your unhinged tirades.

Forum List

Back