Liz Cheney speaks trump's attack on our Democracy

How is resisting Biden "harming the country"?
I didnā€™t actually claim ā€œresisting Bidenā€ is harming the country.

I specifically said the big lie is harming the country. Did you not actually read the post?

What "big lie"?

That the election might not have been on the up and up?

That's an opinion, not a lie. And if the Democrats and their fellow travelers like Ms. Cheney want to fight it, they should investigate it in Arizona and elsewhere.
No. Itā€™s a lie.

Itā€™s built on one lie after another. Lies about fraudulent ballots. Lies about hacked voting machines. Lies about Dominion. Lies about signature matching. Lies about observers. Lies about anomalies.

Lie after lie after lie.

And the GOPQ is willing to help him initiate Putin plan....all to gain power.
It's Margaret Chase Smith against Joe McCarthy all over again. We know who, in history, won that one:

Joe McCarthy was infamous. But Republicans stuck with him ā€” just as they have with Trump.

A strong fear of retribution and the lure of political gain keep Republicans loyal.​

The only Republican to take a firm stand against McCarthy was the Senateā€™s only woman, Margaret Chase Smith of Maine. It would be her proudest moment in the chamber and one for which she would pay dearly. Smith had met McCarthy years before at a dinner party and had not been charmed. The two shared a skepticism about communism, and McCarthy not only named her to the investigations subcommittee where he was ranking Republican but also touted her as a future vice presidential nominee.
Yet ā€œthe more I listened to Joe ā€¦ the less I could understand what he was up to,ā€ Smith said, looking back. ā€œOne day, Joe said, ā€˜Margaret, you seem to be worried about what I am doing.ā€™ I said, ā€˜Yes, Joe. I want to see the proof.ā€™ ā€ McCarthy: ā€œBut I have shown you the photostatic copies.ā€ Smith: ā€œPerhaps Iā€™m stupid, Joe. But they donā€™t prove a thing to me that backs up your charges.ā€
On June 1, 1950, mimeographed remarks in hand, Smith was heading for the members-only train that would take her from her office to the Capitol when she ran into McCarthy. ā€œMargaret,ā€ he said jauntily, ā€œyou look very serious. Are you going to make a speech?ā€ ā€œYes, and you will not like it,ā€ she said. McCarthy, smiling: ā€œIs it about me?ā€ Smith: ā€œYes, but Iā€™m not going to mention your name.ā€ McCarthy, frowning: ā€œRemember Margaret, I control Wisconsinā€™s 27 convention votes!ā€

On the Senate floor, Smith said she wanted to discuss with her colleagues ā€œa serious national conditionā€ that made it ā€œhigh time for the United States Senate and its members to do some soul-searching ā€” for us to weigh our consciences ā€” on the manner in which we are performing our duty to the people of America. ā€¦ Those of us who shout the loudest about Americanism in making character assassinations are all too frequently those who, by our own words and acts, ignore some of the basic principles of Americanism: the right to criticize; the right to hold unpopular beliefs; the right to protest; the right of independent thought.ā€
While saying that ā€œthe nation sorely needs a Republican victoryā€ in the 1950 elections, she added, ā€œI donā€™t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny ā€” Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry and Smear.ā€

Funny the Left is doing everything Mc Carthy did. The WP is projecting like a two bit hack.

The left is doing exactly what McCarthy did?
You are an epic historical retard if you believe that tripe ;)

I really don't know what is on her personal agenda, but she is a big ZERO, whose comments would be noteworthy to approximately NOBODY were she not joining in the universal Leftist chorus to bad-mouth our former President. Further, were she not a woman and the child of a Republican ICON, she would be neither a congressperson nor in any position of leadership in Congress.

If she disagrees with Trump's position on the election - and MOST REPUBLICANS pretty much agree with the former President - then there are times and places to voice that disagreement. Does one imagine that there are not a few Democrats who think that Biden-Pelosi-Schumer are spending the country into perdition, but they have the maturity to STFU in public.

She is a despicable human being.
She's a genuine America hero, and you can't see it.

You are an AINO.

Our pals donā€™t understand that what the Sedition Caucus did this morning was to give Ms Cheney strength.
She is now a national figure and free to speak to her heartā€™s content.
And thereā€™s NOTHING they can do to shut her up :)

Cheney is a RINO.
She made a great speech, accurate in every way and is a credit to that once fine party, now gone astray to cult-like subservience to that MaraLardo traiter to his oath.
"Once fine party" that you liberoidal freaks hated with white-hot heat when Cheney's old man was veep....Y'all dubbed him "Darth Vader".

If you asswipes didn't have double standards.....

How is that a ā€œdouble standardā€. We didnā€™t like Darth and we donā€™t care for Lizā€™s policies either.
We admire her INTEGRITY. Something your team lost when you supported a serial liar, his riot and his Big Lie.

Cheney is a RINO.
She made a great speech, accurate in every way and is a credit to that once fine party, now gone astray to cult-like subservience to that MaraLardo traiter to his oath.
"Once fine party" that you liberoidal freaks hated with white-hot heat when Cheney's old man was veep....Y'all dubbed him "Darth Vader".

If you asswipes didn't have double standards.....

How is that a ā€œdouble standardā€. We didnā€™t like Darth and we donā€™t care for Lizā€™s policies either.
We admire her INTEGRITY. Something your team lost when you supported a serial liar, his riot and his Big Lie.
Looking at the sleazeballs whom you support, you don't give fuck number one about integrity.

I really don't know what is on her personal agenda, but she is a big ZERO, whose comments would be noteworthy to approximately NOBODY were she not joining in the universal Leftist chorus to bad-mouth our former President. Further, were she not a woman and the child of a Republican ICON, she would be neither a congressperson nor in any position of leadership in Congress.

If she disagrees with Trump's position on the election - and MOST REPUBLICANS pretty much agree with the former President - then there are times and places to voice that disagreement. Does one imagine that there are not a few Democrats who think that Biden-Pelosi-Schumer are spending the country into perdition, but they have the maturity to STFU in public.

You are an AINO.

Our pals donā€™t understand that what the Sedition Caucus did this morning was to give Ms Cheney strength.

There was no one who could shut her up before. It was the fact that she was shooting her mouth off in support of Sleepy Joe that cost her the job.

The Republican Party is supposed to be focused on regaining power ASAP. I don't see how Ms. Cheney trashtalking the party's standard bearer helps in that regard.

You are an AINO.

There was no one who could shut her up before. It was the fact that she was shooting her mouth off in support of Sleepy Joe that cost her the job.

The Republican Party is supposed to be focused on regaining power ASAP. I don't see how Ms. Cheney trashtalking the party's standard bearer helps in that regard.

She has NEVER supported ā€œSleepy Joeā€ ..
Put down the crack pipe.

What has she done to try and get him out?
That's not how it works stupid

Actually, it is the way it works. Trump wasn't in office for a week, and articles of impeachment were being drawn up by the Democrats.

So? Biden wasnā€™t in office a week when Q-Kook Marge Greene bought articles of impeachment against Biden.

Rep. Greene is a freshman congresschick from the rural southlands.

Maxine Waters is a powerful veteran congresswoman with decades of respect from Los Angeles.

You are an AINO.

Cheney was attacking Trump. Cheney never supported Biden.

What has she done to try and get him out?
That's not how it works stupid

Actually, it is the way it works. Trump wasn't in office for a week, and articles of impeachment were being drawn up by the Democrats.

So? Biden wasnā€™t in office a week when Q-Kook Marge Greene bought articles of impeachment against Biden.

Rep. Greene is a freshman congresschick from the rural southlands.

Maxine Waters is a powerful veteran congresswoman with decades of respect from Los Angeles.

Lol - Good for me, not for thee whataboutery again! :rolleyes-41:

No hope for the GOP

1620837442972.png

I'm truly curious as to what Ms Cheney's objective is. But I absolutely agree that somewhere she sees a tie to Trump and Putin. Nothing else can explain her "focus." I've never trusted her on the ME and neoconservatism's lust for using power to acquire natl resources, but I sort of doubt political office is somethign she really wants.

How is resisting Biden "harming the country"?
I didnā€™t actually claim ā€œresisting Bidenā€ is harming the country.

I specifically said the big lie is harming the country. Did you not actually read the post?

What "big lie"?

That the election might not have been on the up and up?

That's an opinion, not a lie. And if the Democrats and their fellow travelers like Ms. Cheney want to fight it, they should investigate it in Arizona and elsewhere.
No. Itā€™s a lie.

Itā€™s built on one lie after another. Lies about fraudulent ballots. Lies about hacked voting machines. Lies about Dominion. Lies about signature matching. Lies about observers. Lies about anomalies.

Lie after lie after lie.
They are not lies. Machines have switched votes in GA. and MI. That is a fact. Signature matching was done by a machine in Nevada. That is a fact. Observers were harassed and blocked. That is a fact.

MI deleted security logs for the 2020 elections which is against the law. That is a fact.

You are the one lying. That is a fact.

Last edited:
Liz Cheney is 'the man in the crowd'. And while I probably disagree with her on much, I give her credit for her honesty in the face of the Trump cult. Hopefully the final act is not like that of 'the man in....

When you cannot even criticize an insurrection against our Republic you cannot be an American conservative.

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo KiÅ” put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it wellā€”and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

'Hiding in Plain Sight: The Invention of Donald Trump and the Erosion of America'

The fact is Trump was an economic nationalist. Of course you commies will never admit you're just the opposite. You want to destroy the US economically, and xiden is doing a great job of that.

Pure pathetic garbage.
You cannot tell 74 million people that they have been cheated and not expect a violent attack. And it is not over. The Liar in Chief will keep speaking his lies until there is more violence. And the GOPQ is at fault. The entire country is being threatened

Pure pathetic garbage.
You cannot tell 74 million people that they have been cheated and not expect a violent attack. And it is not over. The Liar in Chief will keep speaking his lies until there is more violence. And the GOPQ is at fault. The entire country is being threatened

Pure pathetic garbage.

He lives rent free in your head and without him, you are a wet newspaper.

Forum List

Back