Okay caitlen jenner fans

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
For all you sickos like the OP here in this thread

that said you wanted jenner for Governor of california and MOST of you were the ones that were trump supporters,watch this video and tell me if you STILL want this sicko freak show as governor.well you wanted this sicko monster in the first place so i doubt this will change your mind.

all you need to listen to is up to the 2 minute 25 mark.the rest has nothing to do with the op so dont bother with the rest of it.

i tried to tell you fools he was in bed with Newsome and Biden but you refused to see that he was a fraud liar no different than Obama and lying Biden.

Last edited:
California should not put the former Gold Medal winner in the Decathalon as governor.

I don't live in California, they deserve the bottom of the barrel

why they did not vote that monstrocity Newsome in,he was FORCED on them same way that trash Biden was forced on the true american people
For those of us who are of age to remember Bruce as Bruce, he will always be Bruce.

In his strictest defense I say, Any man who comes in the clutches of a Kardashian ends up a real screwed up train wreck. I mean a bad train wreck. A train wreck where the whole bridge collapses and every thing with it kind of train wreck.

For those of us who are of age to remember Bruce as Bruce, he will always be Bruce.
SACRELEGE!!!

There is only ONE Bruce.

e46789881d616dc2b604bc4233d5dc03.jpg

Forum List

Back