Liz Cheney speaks trump's attack on our Democracy

And the GOPQ is willing to help him initiate Putin plan....all to gain power.
I watched the speech and not one word was false. The republicans should make her the leader. She's the only one with guts.

The problem with that theorem is that if they did, it would eliminate the reason for the Republican Party.

If the rest of the GOP were to allow Rep. Cheney to lead them to capitulate to Sleepy Joe, they might as well just rip down the shingle over their door and just close up shop.

Why have an opposing party, if you aren't going to oppose? Seems pointless.
The problem is that these Trump Humpers are opposing democracy

Why do you think that opposing Sleepy Joe is "cowardly"? I know you are a Biden devotee, and you would consider the loyal opposition to be "infidels", but I don't see the "coward" part.
Cowardly is refusing to stand up to Trump’s big lie.

President Trump is out of power right now.

The Republican Party rank and file wants to get him back in power.

How does "standing up" to Trump's "big lie" advance the GOP agenda to bring him back to the WH and implement his agenda?

I watched the speech and not one word was false. The republicans should make her the leader. She's the only one with guts.

The problem with that theorem is that if they did, it would eliminate the reason for the Republican Party.

If the rest of the GOP were to allow Rep. Cheney to lead them to capitulate to Sleepy Joe, they might as well just rip down the shingle over their door and just close up shop.

Democracy doesn't mean bending a knew to the Biden Dynasty, regardless of the results of the election.

What it does mean is organizing a resistance to Biden's Extremism and doing whatever needs to be done to stymie him.

Democracy doesn't mean bending a knew to the Biden Dynasty, regardless of the results of the election.

What it does mean is organizing a resistance to Biden's Extremism and doing whatever needs to be done to stymie him.
Organizing a resistance is what occurred after Obama and Trump WON their elections.

THIS is something entirely different.

This is a repudiation of democracy

You should worry about Putin Backed, Iran backed, CCP Puppet Faux Xiden attacking the integrity of our elections by his mere presence, and his attacking our Petroleum Delivery Infrastructure with Cyber Attacks like he promised he would.

Hey, maybe you’ll get lucky and rats like Cheney, Romney, and Sass will finally reveal that they’re really Democrats...

Organizing a resistance is what occurred after Obama and Trump WON their elections.

Rep. Cheney doesn't seem to want to resist Sleepy Joe at all. What has she done to try and get him out? Has she called for his Impeachment as Democrat leaders like Maxine Waters did in 2017?

Hardly, same song, just the players have flipped their actions...Difference is you progressives cant handle what you dished out for 4years....pussies.

Why do you think that opposing Sleepy Joe is "cowardly"? I know you are a Biden devotee, and you would consider the loyal opposition to be "infidels", but I don't see the "coward" part.

How does "standing up" to Trump's "big lie" advance the GOP agenda to bring him back to the WH and implement his agenda?
So you’d support Republicans putting country over party?

Because the big lie is harming the country.

What has she done to try and get him out?
That's not how it works stupid

Actually, it is the way it works. Trump wasn't in office for a week, and articles of impeachment were being drawn up by the Democrats.
And that stupid symbolic effort went nowhere. And had no effect whatsoever

Actually, the Democrat campaign to defame President Trump worked like a charm.

Not only did they get him deposed, they had him deplatformed.

So you’d support Republicans putting country over party?

Because the big lie is harming the country.

How is resisting Biden "harming the country"?

What has she done to try and get him out?
That's not how it works stupid

Actually, it is the way it works. Trump wasn't in office for a week, and articles of impeachment were being drawn up by the Democrats.
And that stupid symbolic effort went nowhere. And had no effect whatsoever

Actually, the Democrat campaign to defame President Trump worked like a charm.

Not only did they get him deposed, they had him deplatformed.
He did that to himself

I didn’t actually claim “resisting Biden” is harming the country.

I specifically said the big lie is harming the country. Did you not actually read the post?

I didn’t actually claim “resisting Biden” is harming the country.

I specifically said the big lie is harming the country. Did you not actually read the post?

What "big lie"?

That the election might not have been on the up and up?

That's an opinion, not a lie. And if the Democrats and their fellow travelers like Ms. Cheney want to fight it, they should investigate it in Arizona and elsewhere.

The ignorance is staggering. Trump is no longer the President and the US is a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back