Liz Cheney speaks trump's attack on our Democracy

And the GOPQ is willing to help him initiate Putin plan....all to gain power.

RIddle me this, Jim.

If Rep. Cheney were successful in her quest to purge the GOP of the 75 million little Trumpsters and she was able to get the Republican nomination, would you support the broad?

You know damn well you wouldn't.

So why are you pressing the cause of a loser like Liz Cheney on the Republican Party? Is it because you know she's a loser?

I watched the speech and not one word was false. The republicans should make her the leader. She's the only one with guts.

I watched the speech and not one word was false. The republicans should make her the leader. She's the only one with guts.

She will be.

The leader of the side-lined sell-outs.

It's Margaret Chase Smith against Joe McCarthy all over again. We know who, in history, won that one:

Joe McCarthy was infamous. But Republicans stuck with him — just as they have with Trump.

A strong fear of retribution and the lure of political gain keep Republicans loyal.​

The only Republican to take a firm stand against McCarthy was the Senate’s only woman, Margaret Chase Smith of Maine. It would be her proudest moment in the chamber and one for which she would pay dearly. Smith had met McCarthy years before at a dinner party and had not been charmed. The two shared a skepticism about communism, and McCarthy not only named her to the investigations subcommittee where he was ranking Republican but also touted her as a future vice presidential nominee.
Yet “the more I listened to Joe … the less I could understand what he was up to,” Smith said, looking back. “One day, Joe said, ‘Margaret, you seem to be worried about what I am doing.’ I said, ‘Yes, Joe. I want to see the proof.’ ” McCarthy: “But I have shown you the photostatic copies.” Smith: “Perhaps I’m stupid, Joe. But they don’t prove a thing to me that backs up your charges.”
On June 1, 1950, mimeographed remarks in hand, Smith was heading for the members-only train that would take her from her office to the Capitol when she ran into McCarthy. “Margaret,” he said jauntily, “you look very serious. Are you going to make a speech?” “Yes, and you will not like it,” she said. McCarthy, smiling: “Is it about me?” Smith: “Yes, but I’m not going to mention your name.” McCarthy, frowning: “Remember Margaret, I control Wisconsin’s 27 convention votes!”

On the Senate floor, Smith said she wanted to discuss with her colleagues “a serious national condition” that made it “high time for the United States Senate and its members to do some soul-searching — for us to weigh our consciences — on the manner in which we are performing our duty to the people of America. … Those of us who shout the loudest about Americanism in making character assassinations are all too frequently those who, by our own words and acts, ignore some of the basic principles of Americanism: the right to criticize; the right to hold unpopular beliefs; the right to protest; the right of independent thought.”
While saying that “the nation sorely needs a Republican victory” in the 1950 elections, she added, “I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny — Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry and Smear.”

This is a joke.

The GOP has enough on it's hands trying to get a reasonable response to questionable election activities.

Biden is not going away.....but that does not change that Trump has the pressure on them.

They don't need her conducting a separate battle with him that will be both polarizing and damaging.

She should shut her pie-hole, but she won't.

So, she's not going to be in leadership.

So long Liz.

To full of yourself to see the bigger picture.

Hope you had fun while you were in charge.

Where does Putin come in? The more the left defends Chaney the more she emerges as a RINO.
Putin is loving the trump attack on our Constitution. This was his plan all along.....to destroy American's faith in our electoral process. trump is implementing Putin's plan.....but you idiots cannot see it.

Communist democrats have been stealing elections for years. They just can't stand it that someone noticed.

1620800123947.png

Forum List

Back