Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

Please tell us what he “ got away” with. “ Russian Collusion?” It’s been proven it was nothing but lies
Probably think Biden’s a great President
He got away with a lot of grifting, obvious collusion with Putin on various issues, not only the election (e.g., pulling troops out of Syria advantaging Russian and Turkish forces, likely on Putin's order).

But the worst thing about Trumpolini is the Jan. 6 attempted coup which clearly was orchestrated by him. At this point, anyone supporting Trumpolini is a traitor.

Oooohhhh I see........yes those wavy flags can certainly destroy buildings and harm people.
I think it's the gallows and the plethora of death threats issued by the insurgents which are of more concern than their flags, swastikas, antisemitic tropes, etc.

Tommy Tainant@Tommy Tainant
You do realize the FBI investigated 1/6 and found no sign of a planned insurrection by anyone.

Oh wait. I forgot. You don't care. Your a Brit who doesn't live in America and just like to stir your pot. You really are an idiot.
Trump and his buddies clearly incited that insurrection, and anyone in denial of that has no place calling anyone an idiot, idiot.

lol Cheney. What has she done for the American People lately?

Seems so many ensured this fiasco would occur so that they could make some lame excuse to continue their 24/7 rants against Trump during four years of Biden.

I turn on CNN on any given day and the headline is always "January 6th". Now the rat Bannon is in their headlines again. CNN should just change their motto to "Trump always".
Yes, Trump is scum, and his supporters are at this point all traitors. Naturally many are concerned with the ongoing fascism of the QOP, attempting to suppress Democratic votes, longing for fascism.

What the hell is wrong with you people? I've lived under a fascist government, you halfwits, and it is not a good thing. Wake up or move to Russia NOW! We certainly don't need your treasonous ilk in the USA.

He got away with a lot of grifting, obvious collusion with Putin on various issues, not only the election (e.g., pulling troops out of Syria advantaging Russian and Turkish forces, likely on Putin's order).

But the worst thing about Trumpolini is the Jan. 6 attempted coup which clearly was orchestrated by him. At this point, anyone supporting Trumpolini is a traitor.
Sorry, but the “ collusion” claim has been disproven many times over. Where is your “ proof” that he was involved with Jan 6?
Did it ever occur to you that you should be concerned about the rio

Congress wants to ask Trump and Bannon what they were doing that day and what they talked about prior to Jan 6.

They are trying to hide behind executive privilege.

So yes, Trump is basically telling the world he was personally involved in making Jan 6 happen.

Sorry, but the “ collusion” claim has been disproven many times over. Where is your “ proof” that he was involved with Jan 6?
Did it ever occur to you that you should be concerned about the rioting, killings, arson, theft and billions of dollars or property that went on for months last year in DEMOCRATIC controlled cities or the thousands of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS pouring in to this Country being secretly dropped off, not being tested for Covid, Not being Vaccinated with unknown backgrounds Anyone who supports Biden is a traitor

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case. Bannon has an obligation to Trump and it is the logical conclusion.
I think that it might be alike that scene in A Few Good Men where Trump would want to scream at America.

"You cant handle the truth. SAD",

On a positive note it does appear that Liz and her friends have bollocks big enough to deal with this.
I don;t give a rat's as what that fucking whore says . She has shown when it comes to Trump she is a lying whore for the democrats who are all lying whores. That includes Adam Shits and piglosi. The only time they are not lyin is when their mouths ain't crammed pack full of something, long, slimy, and stinky

Congress wants to ask Trump and Bannon what they were doing that day and what they talked about prior to Jan 6.

They are trying to hide behind executive privilege.

So yes, Trump is basically telling the world he was personally involved in making Jan 6 happen.
Get a life. What the hell will you do when this shit gets real, crawl under a rock.?

I don;t give a rat's as what that fucking whore says .
Of course not. She doesn't kiss the ring of your orange lard and master. Spare us your embarrassing dog and pony show. This is the only reason. You know it. We know it. You even know that we know it.

I don;t give a rat's as what that fucking whore says . She has shown when it comes to Trump she is a lying whore for the democrats who are all lying whores. That includes Adam Shits and piglosi. The only time they are not lyin is when their mouths ain't crammed pack full of something, long, slimy, and stinky
Trump-Supporter-720.jpg

Yikes, a little surprising that she'd say that this early.

I wonder if she's trying to flush out people to turn on him in exchange for immunity.
Politicians get desperate when they know their careers are going down in flames.

Politicians get desperate when they know their careers are going down in flames.
What a stupid and bizarre comment. The only reason her career is in jeopardy is precisely because she called out your orange lard and master. But now you say she is doing that because her career is in jeopardy. Uh...

For an "independent thinker" you sure do sound like just another Qtip.
Well, if you are talking about QAnon, you couldn't be more wrong. I don't associate with any of that crap in any way, shape, or form. But, I do realize that if I am not a brainwashed member of the Democratic collective, you guys think I am some Qtip. That is the standard response for anyone who thinks outside of your collective. You believe that I can't possibly be an "Independent Thinker" if I don't think along with the collective. You believe that an independent thinker must have the same thoughts as the collective.

Forum List

Back