Liz Cheney delivers another gut punch to Donald

She has one of the highest ratings by numerous conservative think tanks for her voting record, assclown. I din't rate her, numbnuts.

She's not a conservative to you Trump asslickers because she stood up to your boy.
You mean RINO think tanks. She's a traitor to the Republican party. She stabs us in the back every time she opens her mouth.

That's the only thing you like about her.

She has one of the highest ratings by numerous conservative think tanks for her voting record, assclown. I din't rate her, numbnuts.

She's not a conservative to you Trump asslickers because she stood up to your boy.

Not.

With a lifetime ACUF rating of 78% after three terms, Cheney has a rating that is decidedly less conservative than her father (lifetime ACUF rating 91%), Barbara Cubin (lifetime ACUF rating: 96.12%), who held the seat from 1994-2008, and Cynthia Lummis (lifetime ACU rating: 94.29%), who served in the House from 2008-16 and was elected to the U.S. Senate last year.​

Okay, here are nine Trump policies that I hated:

1. Family separation at the border "Zero Tolerance" and abject failure to track those cruelly separated
  2. His stupid wall (and YEP - It was stupid and costly) and reallocating military funds to pay for it
  3. Two trillion in tax cuts for billionaires and some of the wealthiest corporations now paying ZERO in 2017 when the economy was humming (thanks Obama) and we didn't need it
  4. China trade policy and tariffs (an utter and complete failure)
  5. His absolute failure on COVID policy and the horrible example he set such as eschewing masks and all the lies (Democrat hoax that will disappear like magic!) This killed tens if not hundreds of thousands
  6. Opposing and attempting or succeeding in striking down every single Obama policy only because he hated Obama
  7. His policy (YES it was a policy) of nepotism and hiring only unqualified loyalists
  8. His policy (YES it was a policy) of cozying up to murderous dictators while disrespecting our allies
  9. His policy (YES it was a policy) of embracing Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, Militias and the alt-Right in general

When you need ten, or FIFTY more please let me know.
???? 7-9 are your TDS talking

She is not above water with her constituents, not even close. The people in Wyoming know they have
been sold out.
I lived in Wyoming for 35 years. Dick Cheney is a beloved man in the laconic state of Wyoming. In his lifetime, Cheney's daughter may be somewhat safe if she remains in his favor because he leads a charmed life there by being one of the nicest people in the whole wide world who would give anyone the shirt off his back.

If he stands with his daughter, and puts in a good word for her, her chances of reelection will go straight up. Wyoming is its own world and most people there discipline themselves to hold their politics close to their chest. Cheney has the heart of Wyoming across all political lines. Most everybody loves the Cheney family.

The best thing President Trump could do would be to listen to Miss Cheney and make amends to her if possible. America needs Rep. Cheney but we need to call upon President Trump show her hid deepest regards and make up for any criticism he put on her in the past. I hope that he does. We just have to stop the Democrat extremists from destroying the nation with inflation and never ending hatred for hardworking, successful people who do not cotton to the profanity coming out of Hollyweirder than ever and the Communist Party that has destroyed moderate Democrats they are forcing to take a walk from all that controlfreakism pushed by Nancy Pelosi the self-proclaimed most important woman in the world.

I hope Presidemt Trump does reconcile with Rep Cheney and stays well with his faith in God.

I lived in Wyoming for 35 years. Dick Cheney is a beloved man in the laconic state of Wyoming. In his lifetime, Cheney's daughter may be somewhat safe if she remains in his favor because he leads a charmed life there by being one of the nicest people in the whole wide world who would give anyone the shirt off his back.

If he stands with his daughter, and puts in a good word for her, her chances of reelection will go straight up. Wyoming is its own world and most people there discipline themselves to hold their politics close to their chest. Cheney has the heart of Wyoming across all political lines. Most everybody loves the Cheney family.

The best thing President Trump could do would be to listen to Miss Cheney and make amends to her if possible. America needs Rep. Cheney but we need to call upon President Trump show her hid deepest regards and make up for any criticism he put on her in the past. I hope that he does. We just have to stop the Democrat extremists from destroying the nation with inflation and never ending hatred for hardworking, successful people who do not cotton to the profanity coming out of Hollyweirder than ever and the Communist Party that has destroyed moderate Democrats they are forcing to take a walk from all that controlfreakism pushed by Nancy Pelosi the self-proclaimed most important woman in the world.

I hope Presidemt Trump does reconcile with Rep Cheney and stays well with his faith in God.
You are of course correct but Trump has that character where he doesn't really hold a grudge; he just DISMISSES people from his sphere of attention. To him Cheney is just an attack dog; lock the gate!!

Unfortunately it is Cheney's decisions and actions that have alienated her. She has bought into a narrative that is destructive.

Greg

That is what it has become for the Democrats.
Liz is, and always was, a 'never Trumper' along with many RINO Republicans. She is using Jan 6th as an excuse to fabricate false claims of a Trump violation of the Constitution. She apparently believes the AP story that there were 5 deaths from that protest on Jan 6th. However, the truth is, there was only 1 death caused by violence that day. Ashley Babbit who was shot by a DC cop.

Kevin Greeson, 55 of Athens, Ala, and Benjamin Philips, 50 of Ringhtown, pa died of NATURAL CAUSES due to cardiovascular disease. Rosanne Boyland, 34, of Kennesaw, GA died from acute amphetamine intoxication. Brian Sicknick suffered strokes and died of natural causes AFTER jan 6th.

Yet Liz, the AP and most of the MSM STILL make claims of all 5 deaths being CAUSED by the protest. The MSM just echoes false information and the 'fact checkers' just follow like little obedient lemmings and Liz Cheney is one.

Polls are way upside down with Liz. Even Dick isn't going to change that, Beautress.
Liz is will lose the primary.

Polls are way upside down with Liz. Even Dick isn't going to change that, Beautress.
Liz is will lose the primary.
I stopped listening to polls years ago; 1980s. All politics is LOCAL; it is as they say "Intersting".

Greg

True, they love Trump in Wyoming. But they won't be voting against Cheney because she isn't a conservative. They don't like her now because she refuses to be a cock holster for Donald. And it's way early to know what will happen. It ain't over til it's over.
Seeing how you're not convinced, here's a good read for you.

“It’s not because we’re Trump fanatics,” Correnti insists. “My problem with my representative is she’s continuing to focus my voice as my representative on somebody who’s not president and may never be president again, and not focusing on fixing election concerns and the problems facing Wyoming.” Correnti lit one cigarette after another and drank diet soda as he continued. “If [Trump] chooses to never come back to running for office or politics again, he has still left us with … a reawakening of the grass-roots voice. It’s our responsibility to pick up that ball and run with it.”

Yes, they are Trumpers, but there IS more. It ain't over, but you can stick a fork in it, because it's done.

Well, Bushie won two terms. That's more than you can say for Captain Bonespurs eh? :D

That was the fault of bad media.
The media sold the people on the illegal war with lies, so the voters thought it would have been treason to not keep Bush in.
But it was Bush who was the liar and traitor.
It was Bush who also caused a world wide recession.
Trump is at least 10 times better than Bush.
It is unlikely any president is nearly as bad as Bush was.

Okay, here are nine Trump policies that I hated:

1. Family separation at the border "Zero Tolerance" and abject failure to track those cruelly separated
  2. His stupid wall (and YEP - It was stupid and costly) and reallocating military funds to pay for it
  3. Two trillion in tax cuts for billionaires and some of the wealthiest corporations now paying ZERO in 2017 when the economy was humming (thanks Obama) and we didn't need it
  4. China trade policy and tariffs (an utter and complete failure)
  5. His absolute failure on COVID policy and the horrible example he set such as eschewing masks and all the lies (Democrat hoax that will disappear like magic!) This killed tens if not hundreds of thousands
  6. Opposing and attempting or succeeding in striking down every single Obama policy only because he hated Obama
  7. His policy (YES it was a policy) of nepotism and hiring only unqualified loyalists
  8. His policy (YES it was a policy) of cozying up to murderous dictators while disrespecting our allies
  9. His policy (YES it was a policy) of embracing Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, Militias and the alt-Right in general

When you need ten, or FIFTY more please let me know.

The only valid ones are 1,2,and 3.

4. The trade war with China was and still is absolutely necessary. The US is dying, and China is shoving in the knife.
5. Trump was entirely right about covid. It was the CDC and WHO that screwed it all up. Flattening the curve is RIDICULOUS.
6. I did not see Trump change much of anything.
7. No one can talk about nepotism with Hunter getting paid bribes. Nepotism is fine as long as they can get anything done.
8. Makes a whole lot more sense to cozy up to dictators than to increase the violence.
9. Right groups have valid points as much as any group. You are just being bigoted if you do not understand them.
I think they are ignorant in general, but they are not evil by any means. Democrats who sell out to banks and wars like Hillary did, are far worse.
And I say that as the most progressive, leftist, liberal on this whole board.

The last thing Trump should do is make amends with her. He certainly doesn't owe her any apologies. She owes him an apology.

You mean RINO think tanks. She's a traitor to the Republican party. She stabs us in the back every time she opens her mouth.

That's the only thing you like about her.
The problem is you think you are conservative... You are not...

Trump is autocrat, it is a cult around one person... He ran in the election without any new policies...

He has no fucking policies and the ones he had from 2016 he broke over half of them...

Your ideology is what ever Trump says, the laugh is your supporters call other sheep..

She is not pro Biden she is anti-Trump.
I wouldn't say she is anti-Trump... She is just a Conservative...

While I disagree with Conservatives on certain issues, I do think they believe thy are doing right by the country as they show me the respect that I think I am doing right too..

Forum List

Back