Liz Cheney blames GOP leaders for enabling White racism days after Buffalo shooter's attack

That is not a link, it is say so which you may not agree with, but it does not make the other party evil, or whatever.

You are mainly repeating what you have heard without bothering to check the facts.

I hear beliefs, not facts.
It’s all over lefty ideology,which they insert into everything. Look at entertainment. All pop culture remakes involve race and gender swapping.

The left is obsessed with race/sex based ideology.

It’s all over lefty ideology,which they insert into everything. Look at entertainment. All pop culture remakes involve race and gender swapping.

The left is obsessed with race/sex based ideology.
In other words, you have not come to the realization that you are a very intolerant person, and very prejudiced of different cultures intermarrying, etc.

That is on you. The rest of the world is not made of such intolerance and prejudice, never has been.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
That you do dare to compare what is happening to Jews in this country by white supremacists, like the 18 year old who just shot 10 black people in Buffalo. What Chutzpah !!!!!!!

Do not EVER use what my people have gone through in history with the endless cry of needing to remain in power in this country by brain dead descendants of Europeans.
I like how you ignore the fact that left leaning Muslims and blacks hate the Jews. So much so WS leaders actually have endorsed them.

In other words, you have not come to the realization that you are a very intolerant person, and very prejudiced of different cultures intermarrying, etc.

That is on you. The rest of the world is not made of such intolerance and prejudice, never has been.
When did I mention “ intermarrying”?

Now you are just being stupid.

When did I mention “ intermarrying”?

Now you are just being stupid.
It is part of the package. Intolerance for homosexuals, transgender, etc.

If you happen to be a very religious person who has been taught that it is not acceptable, than say so.

But to blame the left when so many on the right are very intolerant of blacks, immigrants, voting rights, etc

Do not call people names. Grow above it.

It is part of the package. Intolerance for homosexuals, transgender, etc.

If you happen to be a very religious person who has been taught that it is not acceptable, than say so.

But to blame the left when so many on the right are very intolerant of blacks, immigrants, voting rights, etc

Do not call people names. Grow above it.
The white progressives view minorities as less than everyone else. It’s why they feel the need to artificially prop them up based on their rank in the victimization chain which they base solely on skin color and gender identity.

Don’t blame leftist racism on others.

I like how you ignore the fact that left leaning Muslims and blacks hate the Jews. So much so WS leaders actually have endorsed them.
There are only a few Muslim Jew haters on the left, compared to the number of Jew haters on the left, with the evengelicals, and Mr. Trump and his father themselves.

Trump Sr. was a Democrat.
Jr was a Democrat until he ran for President.
He has not stopped hating Jews. Ask those who have worked with him, those who know him.

WH leaders cannot do much to keep those Muslims from their free speech, but have kept them at bay.

How is the hatred for Jews going for you from Congresswoman Green?

Here are a few others for you to think about and let me know what should be done about them.

Last edited:
There are only a few Muslim Jew haters on the left, compared to the number of Jew haters on the left, with the evengelicals, and Mr. Trump and his father themselves.

Trump Sr. was a Democrat.
Jr was a Democrat until he ran for President.
He has not stopped hating Jews. Ask those who have worked with him, those who know him.

WH leaders cannot much to keep those Muslims from their free speech, but have kept them at bay.

How is the hatred for Jews going for you from Congresswoman Green?

Here are a few others for you to think about and let me know what should be done about them.

Nope.

The black liberation movement
BLM and
The squad
And their followers

Have all been openly anti Semitic
Anti asian
Anti white

The white progressives view minorities as less than everyone else. It’s why they feel the need to artificially prop them up based on their rank in the victimization chain which they base solely on skin color and gender identity.

Don’t blame leftist racism on others.
Nonsense. Minorities earn out of merit like anyone else.
Where there had been a very deep difference in opportunities because some groups would close those opportunities for women, blacks, Asians, etc in rent, jobs, schools etc, there was a need to make up the difference for some time.

There is something wrong with making things right, but not from keeping minorities from having the same opportunities as the mainly Male oriented power has been for centuries?

Nope.

The black liberation movement
BLM and
The squad
And their followers

Have all been openly anti Semitic
Anti asian
Anti white
They are few. Why do you worry so much about them and not about the thousands of anti Asian, Blacks, Jews, First Nations, etc, etc in the Republican Party?

BLM means =. Black Lives Matter

Those who keep attacking that movement seem to be those who do not think that Black Lives Matter, especially as so many blacks have been pulled over for the minimal reason and have ended up dead.

That is why BLM came to be. Remember when it started, and why? Who was killed and why?

Last edited:
They are few. Why do you worry so much about them and not about the thousands of anti Asian, Blacks, Jews, First Nations, etc, etc ??

BLM means =. Black Lives Matter

Those who keep attacking that movement seem to be those who do not think that Black Lives Matter, especially as so many blacks have been pulled over for the minimal reason and have ended up dead.

That is why BLM came to be. Remember when it started, and why? Who was killed and why?
BLM is a fraudulent organization that steals donor money and does nothing for the black communities.

BLM is a fraudulent organization that steals donor money and does nothing for the black communities.
Do explain to me what is wrong with their goals. Should you not wish the same end to brutality and racism against black people? :

Black Lives Matter Movement

In 2013, three female Black organizers — Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi — created a Black-centered political will and movement building project called Black Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter began with a social media hashtag, #BlackLivesMatter, after the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin back in 2012. The movement grew nationally in 2014 after the deaths of Michael Brown in Missouri and Eric Garner in New York. Since then it has established itself as a worldwide movement, particularly after the death of George Floyd at the hands of police in Minneapolis, MN. Most recently, #Black Lives Matter has spearheaded demonstrations worldwide protesting police brutality and systematic racism that overwhelmingly effects the Black community.

According to the Black Lives Matter website they were "founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives."

BS filter said:
I can't believe Wyoming will re-elect that twat.

her money comes from outside the state and democrats now. She may not switch parties...but this political whore is a democrat.

Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Ben Carson, Booker T. Washington, Bo Snerdly, Leo Tyrell since he's been red pilled, Candace owens, janice rogers brown, Star Parker, STacey Dash, Winsome Sears, Herman Cain, Larry Elder, Herschel Walker, Alveda King, Ken Hamblin (theblackavenger), Carol Miller Swain (my personal favorite), Alan West, JC Watts, Ward Connerly, Don Kin, Roy Innis, Niger Innis, George Forman, Shelby Steele, Charles Payne, Burgess Owens, Tim Scott,

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back