Liz Cheney blames GOP leaders for enabling White racism days after Buffalo shooter's attack

Tuskegee Airmen had one of best records in WWII for protecting our bombers.

George Foreman one of the greatest boxers of all time. His grill is jam the hell up.

Ben Carson was my first choice for potus when it was the Hildabeast bersus Trump.

Hershall Walker a great running back who is going to be a great leader for our time.

Hank Aarron one of geeatist baseball players in History.

Lynn Swan football. And on and on

Tuskegee Airmen had one of best records in WWII for protecting our bombers.

George Foreman one of the greatest boxers of all time. His grill is jam the hell up.

Ben Carson was my first choice for potus when it was the Hildabeast bersus Trump.

Hershall Walker a great running back who is going to be a great leader for our time.

Hank Aarron one of geeatist baseball players in History.

Lynn Swan football. And on and on
Still, what is the issue with BLM to protect the lives of black people who cannot defend themselves and find justice if they are wrongly accused or killed?

That was the issue about bringing up BLM. A misunderstanding as to what the group has been about.

Still, what is the issue with BLM to protect the lives of black people who cannot defend themselves and find justice if they are wrongly accused or killed?

That was the issue about bringing up BLM. A misunderstanding as to what the group has been about.
200 cities on fire and dead people from it

Exactly.

Mark Meadows
Kevin McArthy
Lindsay Graham
Ted Cruz
Jim Jordan
Mike Lee
Rudy Giuliani

And the list goes on and on.

The first ones were horrified at what happened during 1/6, only to change their tune a few days later as "possibly" they were threatened by militias or offered deals for power they could not refuse.

Seriously, who was telling the truth about what and who decided to alter it for their own profit and power?

Adam Schiff
Pelosi
Schumer
Sec of State Clinton
Obama
Biden
Bill Clinton
AOC

yes the list goes on ond on...............

Adam Schiff
Pelosi
Schumer
Sec of State Clinton
Obama
Biden
Bill Clinton
AOC

yes the list goes on ond on...............
They are what ? Jew haters?

Show me where they were antisemitic towards Jews.
And do not bring Israel into it. Israel is another matter.

It's hard to conclude anything else but that Liz Cheney is out-of-control bat-shit crazy. So far as I know, the House and Senate GOP has never embraced racism, white supremacy, or anti-semitism in any way, shape, or form. I sincerely hope the people in Utah vote her out of office in November.

It is during tragedies that people get to see the true colours of those seeking political benefits. Blaming her party and pushing the talking points of the Dem Party when a murdering terrorist psycho goes off the rails. This is proof she is losing and very unpopular with those who have an I.Q over 100.

Did she blame Obama and his party when a BLM sympathizer in Texas was heavily armed and in kevlar shooting Texas police? She was surely outspoken on that issue, right?

She is now scurrying around in rage and lashing out due to her being exposed and unwanted by voters.

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., is blaming leaders in her own party for enabling hate in the U.S., after a mass shooting in Buffalo, N.Y., where the suspect is believed to be a white nationalist.

Two days after Payton Gendron allegedly went on a shooting spree at a grocery store, killing 10 people and injuring three – most of whom were Black – Cheney took to Twitter to point a finger at her fellow Republicans.

"The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse," Cheney posted. "@GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them."

As a GOP leader, how much violence did Liz enable?

Oh fuck you, Communist shitbag. It is the Left that have attacked Conservative Evangelical White males relentlessly.
Go swear at your parents who did not bring you right.
This thread is about Liz Cheeney. Discuss her, or find the right thread.

Troll where have you been? Siberia
I did not know I asked you for something so impossible to find, since you were the one to post with such assurance that 200 cities were set up on fire by BLM.

Where have you been, or where are you posting from that you cannot give one city out of 200 for me to look at?

Having Wifi issues?

I did not know I asked you for something so impossible to find, since you were the one to post with such assurance that 200 cities were set up on fire by BLM.

Where have you been, or where are you posting from that you cannot give one city out of 200 for me to look at?

Having Wifi issues?

I'm having give a damn issues............Does that BS in that video remind you of it............If not.......

Forum List

Back