Putin is so brilliant as Trump proclaimed.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
He so brilliant that Everytime he threatens the world with violence and death he pushes the world further and further away and strengthens the very world against the Russian dictator.

His world is get smaller.

And I bet like trump he has a bunch of ass kisser around him telling him how brilliant he is and what a great leader he is.

Or they get removed

• Banned
Trump months ago was on fox news saying how brilliant Putin is and the fox news reporters we're too pussy to disagree with trump because trump is a strong man and res with an iron fist and has much the same problems as Putin does.

None of the boot licking right wingers have the balls to disagree with trump.

Because the republicans are just like him.

Trump months ago was on fox news saying how brilliant Putin is and the fox news reporters we're too pussy to disagree with trump because trump is a strong man and res with an iron fist and has much the same problems as Putin does.

The Lord of the Lies bet on the wrong horse!

He so brilliant that Everytime he threatens the world with violence and death he pushes the world further and further away and strengthens the very world against the Russian dictator.

And I bet like trump he has a bunch of ass kisser around him telling him how brilliant he is and what a great leader he is.

Or they get removed
So you are trying to blame Trump for Putin's actions or just trying to question Trump's opinion?

Hy crap the let's hatred of Trump is off the friggin' charts.

I mean, the man hasn't been in office for over a year, and snowflakes can't shit up a out him....what he thinks, what he says, what he does, his opinions....

I guess anything to avoid talking about the disaster that is Biden.

It is not enough to be able to celebrate the fact that Ukraine is destroying Putin's military and that Putin is unifying Europe. No, snowflakes have to try to find a way to attack Trump in every issue. Its truly pathetic and a sign that snowflakes need serious psychiatric help to get over their obsession.

• Banned
So you are trying to blame Trump for Putin's actions or just trying to question Trump's opinion?

I mean, the man hasn't been in office for over a year, and snowflakes can't shit up a out him....what he thinks, what he says, what he does, his opinions....

It is not enough to be able to celebrate the fact that Ukraine is destroying Putin's military and that Putin is unifying Europe. No, snowflakes have to try to find a way to attack Trump in every issue. Its truly pathetic and a sign that snowflakes need serious psychiatric help to get over their obsession.
No not all all. Just pointing out that trumps judgement is lacking and his judgement should not be trusted when it comes to Putin and these affairs.

There are different views of the world. Trump's agendas were that the United States was a sovereign nation. Putin's is the same even if he is not the best person. The U.S. is being incorporated in globalism. The West is pretty far gone now. Our national wealth is being crated up and sent overseas to other nations as manufacturing and production has been decreased by a great percentage and our education system dumbed down.

• Banned
There are different views of the world. Trump's agendas were that the United States was a sovereign nation. Putin's is the same even if he is not the best person. The U.S. is being incorporated in globalism. The West is pretty far gone now. Our national wealth is being crated up and sent overseas to other nations as manufacturing and production has been decreased by a great percentage and our education system dumbed down.
You don't realize the fact America has always been a globalist country and global trade has always been in America. You need to learn how America traded globally since our founding then think about wanting to police global trade and protect American interests when it comes to global trade.

Or they get removed
Trump also thinks Putin is brilliant.

One does not become head of the KGB, survive the collapse of the USSR, and come out the other side as leader of Russia for life without being extremely intelligent.

Perhaps what we are witnessing is the 'Bidenization' of Putin....you know, succuming to dementia, dain bramaged...

Sorry bout that,

1. You have a wonderful grasp on the facts!
2. Bravo!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The US has always traded globally as far back as the 1600s. We exported indigo, rice, timber, furs, phosphate, cotton etc... And imported all sorts of goods to include coffee and tea.

Good thing, then, that dementia-ravaged, corrupt, compromised, Xi/Putin-puppet Biden is President instead of Trump, huh?!

You do know Trump is no longer President, right?

:p
I'm so glad you are virtue signalling once again.

Seems lazy but you guys play that card.

Why not.

The US has always traded globally as far back as the 1600s. We exported indigo, rice, timber, furs, phosphate, cotton etc... And imported all sorts of goods to include coffee and tea.
The fact that these cons don't know that doesn't surprise me at all. Their I.Q. And critical thinking skills are lacking.

I would say Hunter & Joe hold more affection for Putin and Russian Okigarchs than Trump ... at least according to Hunter's laptop.

:p

Sorry bout that,

1. You have a wonderful grasp on the facts!
2. Bravo!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I see what you did there. 😂 These cons don't see that Trump will never say a bad thing about Putin. He is in love with Putin. Loves everything about him.

Forum List

Back