Liz Cheney blames GOP leaders for enabling White racism days after Buffalo shooter's attack

One thing about it, it's looks like she will have to carpet-bag her way to another state after November.

Rumor has it that The Turtle was grooming her for a Senate seat in another state. I suspect she's damaged goods as far as a gop seat goes if she's not re-elected.

The fly in the ointment is that WY is a open primary state so the dems will come out for her even though the WY gop has disowned her so like Murkowski she still might be able to back-in to a win.

That's not the rumor I read. The one I read has her going to MSNBC to be a "conservative" :lmao: commentator who happens to espouse every agenda item of the fascist democrats. Another Jennifer Rubin.

That's not the rumor I read. The one I read has her going to MSNBC to be a "conservative" :lmao: commentator who happens to espouse every agenda item of the fascist democrats. Another Jennifer Rubin.
You believe gossip and allow your brain to explode about it. Not good.

She has appeared in many news shows, as so many other Republicans have. That is not the same as "joining" MSNBC, or CNN, etc as a commentator.

When I think of her I immediately think of Romney and McCain. As such, I expect that she will seek some position of power in politics, her donors need to have a voice.

Neo-cons would have a place, if they actually paid attention to the reality of their electorate. Much of the damage done due to their own actions.

Consider what Bush could have achieved after 9/11 compared to what he did "achieve". He could easily have had the southern border walled up, tariffs and sanctions on enemy states, a global push for American Interests and fair markets. He had full support, even from many of us outside the U.S who believed he would defend America, lives and the West, like his father did in Kuwait.

When Trump took power and was addressing these issues and former GOP voters openly asked "why didn't Bush do these things?" We heard Bush say that his Party didn't want immigration reform they didn't consider limits on the losses of U.S intellectual property and such.

He is the president, in a time of war and he blames his party from preventing him from defending American Interests and sovereignty.

After Obama rode in based on Bushes failures, the Neo-Cons have never been the same.
Reminder......the same folks who rely on the fact that there are no online receipts of their praise for these men......
_006.gop.0(117).jpg

Or all now pretending to hate 4 of the last 5 or 6 people their party nominated to be president....and to make it even more interesting.......these same folks will now tell you they even hate the nominees that came in 2nd during those last few GOP primaries...

I don't see these folks claiming Rick Santorum or Mike Huckabee is the future of the party either.......

What is it about the GOP that they now claim to hate the same folks they nominated to be president.....I don't recall you folks criticizing Bush like this UNTIL AFTER IT WAS CLEAR HE WAS A DISASTER -- til then, you folks had no problem calling anyone who was against the war in Iraq, terrorists....

sixties said:
Backstabbing a party which wants power at the cost of the American Constitution and the rule of law?

Is that what your problem is?

Backstab the Constitution of the USA and end its rule of law is ok.

don't make me laugh bud. You're about a year and a half late in caring about the rule of law.

We'll see once she loses, Herr Comrade.
There is no doubt that she may lose considering how Kevin McCarthy turned against her to be pro Donald Trump and Trump's version of what happened during 1/6.

As if you actually know what fascism looks like. ha !

And you got that from which source?
Share a link for me.
Everything that comes out of the lefts mouth.

Oh look at us we hired…the first furry tranny to the Biden Administration.

Oh look at us..we appointed…the first black lesbian to the Supreme Court.

Oh look at us…we hired the first lesbian black woman to be Biden’s Pres secretary.

Oh look at us we gave a tranny an honorary military title.

Oh look at us…we elected a black woman no one liked as VP.

Everything with the left is simplistic,superficial and based on race and gender.

And your source for this exaggerated nonsense is ????

Is there Jew hatred? There always has been. By both parties.

Is there a white supremacy problem in the country? There is. Which party is helping fuel the anger of some "whites" against other peoples?

Whites are the new Jews. The democrat party platform is nothing but "Mein Kampf" with whites in the role of the Jews.

Everything that comes out of the lefts mouth.

Oh look at us we hired…the first furry tranny to the Biden Administration.

Oh look at us..we appointed…the first black lesbian to the Supreme Court.

Oh look at us…we hired the first lesbian black woman to be Biden’s Pres secretary.

Oh look at us we gave a tranny an honorary military title.

Oh look at us…we elected a black woman no one liked as VP.

Everything with the left is simplistic,superficial and based on race and gender.
That is not a link, it is say so which you may not agree with, but it does not make the other party evil, or whatever.

You are mainly repeating what you have heard without bothering to check the facts.

I hear beliefs, not facts.

Whites are the new Jews. The democrat party platform is nothing but "Mein Kampf" with whites in the role of the Jews.
That you do dare to compare what is happening to Jews in this country by white supremacists, like the 18 year old who just shot 10 black people in Buffalo. What Chutzpah !!!!!!!

Do not EVER use what my people have gone through in history with the endless cry of needing to remain in power in this country by brain dead descendants of Europeans.

Yep.

Use of a scapegoat - no different than Hitler's Nazis. The difference is the scapegoat this time is white people.

Never again doesn't only apply if the victims are Jewish.
Let us all cry for the Europeans who stole indigenous land centuries ago, and now are beyond afraid of becoming a minority in this country.

Never again does NOT apply to Europeans who fuel racist ideologies in this country.

Forum List

Back