Lives FIRST!!! Economy second.

You seem determined to demonstrate and prove the old cliché about how those who don't learn the past are doomed to repeat it.

What am I forgetting. That the Chinese were executing coronavirus patients? Well seeing how that didn't happen, I'm not forgetting much.

No matter how you try to paint it, Trump fucked up in dealing with the coronavirus. Anything he did was a month or two too late. And calling it a hoax in the beginning is just part of it.

Or you can digest these:

U.S.
CALIFORNIA'S DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR PRAISES TRUMP'S RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS ON CRUISE SHIP: 'EVERY SINGLE THING HE SAID THEY FOLLOWED THROUGH ON'

BY JASON LEMON ON 3/9/20 AT 1:29 PM EDT

California's Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom praised President Donald Trump on Monday for supporting his state as it assisted with the repatriation of passengers from the coronavirus-infected Grand Princess cruise ship.

Trump and his administration have faced criticism for their response to the coronavirus. But Newsom, who declared a state of emergency in California last Wednesday, shared positive remarks about the way the president had responded and supported the West Coast state as it allowed the Grand Princess, which had 21 infected passengers aboard, to dock in Oakland.

https://www.newsweek.com/california...s-response-every-single-thing-he-said-1491294

###

FOX NEWS FLASH
Published
1 hour ago [03/17/20]
Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran
By Yael Halon | Fox News

Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson praised President Trump Monday night after he announced a list of guidelines that he and the White House coronavirus task force hoped will slow the spread of the pandemic within 15 days.

"The president has done everything he needed to do in this case," Jackson told "Hannity". "He’s acted quickly and decisively. He did what he always has done ... he went with his instincts."

"He put together a top-notch team and he was criticized.... despite that, he carried on and did what he needed to do for our country. He put the [China] travel ban in place," he added.

Jackson said he does not expect the virus to spread at the rate that it has in places like Italy and Iran due to the president's "quick and decisive actions," notably his decision to restrict travel into the U.S. from China in late January.

Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran

###

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’
By MAIREAD MCARDLE
March 17, 2020 11:48 AM

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo praised the Trump administration’s efforts to handle the coronavirus outbreak on Tuesday, after initially criticizing the federal government’s response as “absurd and nonsensical.”

“His team is on it. They’ve been responsive,” Cuomo said at a press conference. “I want to say thank you.”

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’ | National Review

###

How low do you have to be to disparage a heroic health care worker. Do you kick puppies and kittens too? Dead from suicide or not, she was a better person than you could ever hope to be.
I'm not disparaging her....I'm just saying suicide is not a common occurrence in her field among her peers today like you were attempting to insinuate....she obviously was depressed....too depressed to be in the situation she put herself in....maybe she killed herself for following Cuomos mandates by sending sick people to rest homes needlessly causing massive death.....

Don't try to defend your scumminess. Saving lives is what doctors do. Any doctor would likely tell you that lives should come before any economic cult.

It's the economy stupid!

Economic cult, what does that even mean?

EVERY life has a price.

Doctors might say that unless they are a realists.

Link that proves your claim that the coronavirus is 10 times deadlier than the flu. There is no natural immunity to the flu either, a virus, flu, corona, the issue is the potency of the virus. The Asian, the Hong Kong and Spanish flu were very potent. The Spanish flu killed 50 million worldwide. Infected 500 million and is around today,just as potent however most people have developed an immunity to it. Woodstock took place during the Hong Kong flu. The Asian flu was in the late 50’s. Learn some history.

I don't do links. But you can enter this into your browser. "How the novel coronavirus and the flu are alike.... and different." At the website they quote Dr Fauci saying, "It's about 10 times more lethal than the seasonal flu." And how many people are dying from it shows that to be true. And back when the Spanish flu was going on, they didn't have the medical advancements that we do today. If we didn't, the death toll would be much higher. As to some level of a natural immunity to the flu, people of the western hemisphere didn't have it. It was one of the diseases that wiped out the American Indians. Along with small pox. Which Europeans also had some natural immunity to.

Threaten me all you want, I don’t really care.

Every article I read said it concerned her that so many were dying, however her family felt that she was fatigued because she had not full recovered from the virus and they believe the virus messed with her brain. Those were guesses from the family not based on anything but opinion. That is all you have is one opinion and that doesn’t make it true. So another story you have spun.

If it wasn't true, I wouldn't have said it. From what I read, according to her family, she was really stressed out by seeing all the death.

I don't do links.

So what? We're supposed to believe whatever you throw up against the wall?

giphy-S.gif

It was bullshit when you first write it, it's still bullshit as you refer back to it, and it will always be bullshit.

Your stubborn denial of basic, unalterable economic and mathematical facts will never produce anything better than bullshit; and in practice, never produce any results other than death and suffering among the very people that you purport to be trying to save from such.

I'm not "painting" anything. I simply posted the facts.

Nothing was known about the virus when President Trump made that statement. So what? Would you have preferred this?

Sky-S.jpg

As I said, watch the PBS documentary, "The Virus: What went wrong." You will find out exactly who knew what and when. And one of the things they brought up was a program that president obama had to deal with a pandemic. But probably because Obama was both a democrat and a darkie, president Trump of course had to do away with it.

It's the economy stupid!

Economic cult, what does that even mean?

EVERY life has a price.

Doctors might say that unless they are a realists.

No. It's human life, stupid! Next, our economy as it is is just an economic cult. Just because it is what it is doesn't mean that is what it should be. You can't think of any other way of running an economy because the economic cult you follow makes questioning it unnecessary. Next, if we did away with money, how would you then put a price on human life. Besides, our currency is a fiat currency. It is worth whatever the government says it's worth. But lives aren't fiat lives.

It was bullshit when you first write it, it's still bullshit as you refer back to it, and it will always be bullshit.

Your stubborn denial of basic, unalterable economic and mathematical facts will never produce anything better than bullshit; and in practice, never produce any results other than death and suffering among the very people that you purport to be trying to save from such.

I didn't write post #95. So you are bullshit right out of the gate.

You dont destroy a Country of 350 million people over the lives of 100k people.
Besides,thats only 20k more than a bad flu season. Did they shut the country down then?

China does quarantines far more severe than what we practice here. Is China destroyed? Also, bees, ants and termites have societies too. And they don't even have economies like ours. Yet they survive. Next, I saw a statistic on TV that said that in 8 months there were 24,000 flu deaths. But in just 2 months, there were 43,000 coronavirus deaths. Corinavirus is 10 times deadlier than the flu. It is nothing to take lightly. Also, when was the last time they tried to get everybody to stay home over the flu.
10 times? Democrat math.

24,000 flue deaths in 8 months vs 43,000 deaths from coronavirus in just 2 months. You do the math. Also, people have some immunity to the flu. We have no immunity to the coronavirus. If you are going to say stupid shit, at least try to be a little better at it.
43000 in 2 months calculates to 172,000 in 8 months. 172,000 isn't ten times 24,000. It's more like 7.1 times. You might be able to pull that bullshit with your CHOP friends but not here. Can you get any dumber?

Yeah I was going to reply to this smooth brain, but after reading some of their replies on here...it's easy to see it would be a complete waste of time. This person is beyond repair. YIKES!:scared1:

There are many states of stupidity where they are starting to reopen even though the cases of coronavirus are rising. So far over 114,000 people have died. And as far as president Chump and the states of stupidity are concerned, they are more than willing to throw who knows how many more under the bus for the sake of their capitalist cult.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy. That is you would know it if you weren't a brainwashed simpleton.

I agree. It is easy for those who are hungry for money to dismiss death. Until it happens to them.

Only a dumbshit thinks it's a good idea to destroy a country of 350 million people over 115k deaths.
Let me guess...you're a recent college student who lives at home and has never had to support yourself.

...oh,and read the fukin rules you entitled piece of shit.

There are many states of stupidity where they are starting to reopen even though the cases of coronavirus are rising. So far over 114,000 people have died. And as far as president Chump and the states of stupidity are concerned, they are more than willing to throw who knows how many more under the bus for the sake of their capitalist cult.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy. That is you would know it if you weren't a brainwashed simpleton.

I agree. It is easy for those who are hungry for money to dismiss death. Until it happens to them.

Only a dumbshit thinks it's a good idea to destroy a country of 350 million people over 115k deaths.
Let me guess...you're a recent college student who lives at home and has never had to support yourself.

...oh,and read the fukin rules you entitled piece of shit.

I see that you were talking to me. And such naughty words!!! Why are you so angry. As quarantine said, the Chinese don't seem to have any problem in putting the lives of people over their economy. And they have around a billion more people than we do. I saw in the news recently that an outbreak of covid-19 caused the Chinese government to shut down Beijing. And when the Chinese decide to shut something down, they REALLY shut it down. Do you suppose that there is anything of any economic importance that happens in Beijing?

If you believe anything coming out of china you're an idiot.
And I see you neglected to answer anything in my posts.
Typical liberal...

Forum List

Back