Lives FIRST!!! Economy second.

There are many states of stupidity where they are starting to reopen even though the cases of coronavirus are rising. So far over 114,000 people have died. And as far as president Chump and the states of stupidity are concerned, they are more than willing to throw who knows how many more under the bus for the sake of their capitalist cult.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy. That is you would know it if you weren't a brainwashed simpleton.
Sorry that's not going to work...we are not going to be suckered into closing again....the new infection reports are bullshit...lies.....

A while back there was some female doctor who caught the coronavirus. She was on the front lines in treating the people who were in the hospital from it. After she recovered, she went back to work. But not being able to cope with seeing all the death, she killed herself. I guess you think she killed herself over "bullshit......lies......"

47,000 people commit suicides every year. How do you know why she killed herself?
Dr Lorna Breen. 49. Head of the emergency department at Manhattan Hospital. Make sure you keep a civil tongue in your fucking head about her. Or warn the mods that I am not only going to start insulting you, but your family and pets as well. She told her family how much it was destroying her to see so many patients die. Some didn't even make it out of the ambulance. That is why she killed herself. And it is a vast understatement to call all those who take the spread of the coronavirus lightly bastards.

There are many states of stupidity where they are starting to reopen even though the cases of coronavirus are rising. So far over 114,000 people have died. And as far as president Chump and the states of stupidity are concerned, they are more than willing to throw who knows how many more under the bus for the sake of their capitalist cult.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy.

You really should research the history of Chinese Communism before making such a bonehead statement.

I don't care what Chinese communism was. And I'm no big fan of what it is today. But apparently they value human life enough to put it above their economy.

They don't. You are mistaken, and naive.

Well when it comes to shutting things down when the coronavirus springs up, they seem to be all over it. Why do you think that is.
Do you know what the Chinese government did to the citizens of Wuhan?
They executed and cremated them in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
And you call that valuing human life?!

One thing this administration loves to do is badmouth the Chinese if they get the chance. It gives Trump ammunition to sell his mythical trade renegotiations with China. If the Chinese had been executing coronavirus patients, the world would have heard about it.
You've got to be kidding...the execution of Wuhan residents was front page news.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy. That is you would know it if you weren't a brainwashed simpleton.
Are you retired?
Have you stopped going to work?
Tell your story before you judge others.

Do you even understand who I am judging? It isn't the people who need to go back to work. It is the capitalist system that is forcing them to. Until people can safely get back to work, it is our government that is failing them. Because they have rent to pay and other bills to pay. As well as get necessities such as food and toilet paper. Which many people wait in long lines to get because they can't afford it. What the hell. Do we need to surrender to China and let them run things for us? It seems that these days we depend on them for about everything else.
How was Capitalism working prior to COVID-19?

That isn't the point. But sense you asked, terribly.
Then you haven't been outside in the last 2.5 years.

If people had to stand in line for food instead of being given food stamps, there is much that you would see that is invisible to people right now. Before the coronavirus thing, there were around 27 million unemployed working age people in the U.S. Many just gave up on looking for work and fell off the statistics the government posts. There were also around 22 million people who were underemployed. And there used to be a time that just one average American could work and support a family. Now both parents usually have to work.

Also, do you even know why the U.S. has sent so many jobs to China and other foreign countries? And why it doesn't do anything useful about the illegal scab scum from mexico that are here? To undercut the American worker. To "shove a stick of dynamite up the ass of White scum."

On top of that, before the coronavirus, the U.S. was around 19 trillion in debt. And we HAD to pay around 420 billion a year just on the interest of that debt. On top of that, we had around 61 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations. Combined, every man, woman child and fetus in the U.S. was in debt for around $250,000.00. All added up, I doubt if I made that much in my entire life. (I say sarcastically) Yeah, our economy is doing just fine.
I am fully aware of how Reagan and his successors send sends to Mexico and then to Japan and China and finally to China and India.
I lived through the degeneration of the American worker.

Sorry that's not going to work...we are not going to be suckered into closing again....the new infection reports are bullshit...lies.....

A while back there was some female doctor who caught the coronavirus. She was on the front lines in treating the people who were in the hospital from it. After she recovered, she went back to work. But not being able to cope with seeing all the death, she killed herself. I guess you think she killed herself over "bullshit......lies......"

47,000 people commit suicides every year. How do you know why she killed herself?
Dr Lorna Breen. 49. Head of the emergency department at Manhattan Hospital. Make sure you keep a civil tongue in your fucking head about her. Or warn the mods that I am not only going to start insulting you, but your family and pets as well. She told her family how much it was destroying her to see so many patients die. Some didn't even make it out of the ambulance. That is why she killed herself. And it is a vast understatement to call all those who take the spread of the coronavirus lightly bastards.
Then she chose the wrong line of work...some folks have what it takes to witness death everyday and some don't....

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy.

You really should research the history of Chinese Communism before making such a bonehead statement.

I don't care what Chinese communism was. And I'm no big fan of what it is today. But apparently they value human life enough to put it above their economy.

Well when it comes to shutting things down when the coronavirus springs up, they seem to be all over it. Why do you think that is.

One thing this administration loves to do is badmouth the Chinese if they get the chance. It gives Trump ammunition to sell his mythical trade renegotiations with China. If the Chinese had been executing coronavirus patients, the world would have heard about it.
You've got to be kidding...the execution of Wuhan residents was front page news.

Of what. The National Enquirer? Though I don't read the newspapers. But each night I will watch the ABC and CBS nightly news. I also just got through watching a PBS documentary called, "The virus: What went wrong." Nowhere did I see anything about people with the virus in China being executed. But there is an interesting point that I did see about why so many of the elderly die. Because doctors feel it is more moral to try and save the lives of the young rather than the old.

Are you retired?

Do you even understand who I am judging? It isn't the people who need to go back to work. It is the capitalist system that is forcing them to. Until people can safely get back to work, it is our government that is failing them. Because they have rent to pay and other bills to pay. As well as get necessities such as food and toilet paper. Which many people wait in long lines to get because they can't afford it. What the hell. Do we need to surrender to China and let them run things for us? It seems that these days we depend on them for about everything else.

If people had to stand in line for food instead of being given food stamps, there is much that you would see that is invisible to people right now. Before the coronavirus thing, there were around 27 million unemployed working age people in the U.S. Many just gave up on looking for work and fell off the statistics the government posts. There were also around 22 million people who were underemployed. And there used to be a time that just one average American could work and support a family. Now both parents usually have to work.

Also, do you even know why the U.S. has sent so many jobs to China and other foreign countries? And why it doesn't do anything useful about the illegal scab scum from mexico that are here? To undercut the American worker. To "shove a stick of dynamite up the ass of White scum."

On top of that, before the coronavirus, the U.S. was around 19 trillion in debt. And we HAD to pay around 420 billion a year just on the interest of that debt. On top of that, we had around 61 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations. Combined, every man, woman child and fetus in the U.S. was in debt for around $250,000.00. All added up, I doubt if I made that much in my entire life. (I say sarcastically) Yeah, our economy is doing just fine.
I am fully aware of how Reagan and his successors send sends to Mexico and then to Japan and China and finally to China and India.

Then you shouldn't be touting the "merits" of our economy as you are. A large reason why so many people died here due to the coronavirus is that most of our protective equipment is made in China. They had plenty. But not us.

Then she chose the wrong line of work...some folks have what it takes to witness death everyday and some don't....

Fuck off you lowlife worm. You would have been lucky to have been scum on the bottom of her shoe. But as it is, you will have to settle for being just plain scum. She saw more death more quickly than probably most doctors in a war zone saw. And those casualties were soldiers. Not regular people with grieving family members around who can't even hold them and say good by as they die.

You dont destroy a Country of 350 million people over the lives of 100k people.
Besides,thats only 20k more than a bad flu season. Did they shut the country down then?

China does quarantines far more severe than what we practice here. Is China destroyed? Also, bees, ants and termites have societies too. And they don't even have economies like ours. Yet they survive. Next, I saw a statistic on TV that said that in 8 months there were 24,000 flu deaths. But in just 2 months, there were 43,000 coronavirus deaths. Corinavirus is 10 times deadlier than the flu. It is nothing to take lightly. Also, when was the last time they tried to get everybody to stay home over the flu.
10 times? Democrat math.

24,000 flue deaths in 8 months vs 43,000 deaths from coronavirus in just 2 months. You do the math. Also, people have some immunity to the flu. We have no immunity to the coronavirus. If you are going to say stupid shit, at least try to be a little better at it.
43000 in 2 months calculates to 172,000 in 8 months. 172,000 isn't ten times 24,000. It's more like 7.1 times. You might be able to pull that bullshit with your CHOP friends but not here. Can you get any dumber?

Of what. The National Enquirer? Though I don't read the newspapers. But each night I will watch the ABC and CBS nightly news. I also just got through watching a PBS documentary called, "The virus: What went wrong." Nowhere did I see anything about people with the virus in China being executed. But there is an interesting point that I did see about why so many of the elderly die. Because doctors feel it is more moral to try and save the lives of the young rather than the old.
CNN, Fox, Reuters, etc...
Do you ever pull your head out of your ass and look at a site other than DailyKOS?
You realize you're making an ass of yourself.

Are you retired?

Then you shouldn't be touting the "merits" of our economy as you are. A large reason why so many people died here due to the coronavirus is that most of our protective equipment is made in China. They had plenty. But not us.
And if we shut down imports from China for the last 2+ years and started our own factories here you would be cursing Trump that you could no longer afford to shop.
It's obvious you haven't been reading your fellow Trump haters post since he won.
"Wah! I don't want to pay more for stuff!"

Fuck off you lowlife worm. You would have been lucky to have been scum on the bottom of her shoe. But as it is, you will have to settle for being just plain scum. She saw more death more quickly than probably most doctors in a war zone saw. And those casualties were soldiers. Not regular people with grieving family members around who can't even hold them and say good by as they die.
Yeah but she is all alone in killing herself because of it....maybe she should have sold perfume at the mall.....

You are either hallucinating or a liar. I watched a documentary on PBS the other day called, "The Virus: What went wrong." You should see if you can find it and watch it. Both republican and democrat suck ass. But the republicans are FAR worse.

A documentary from the far-left NPR...need we say more?

Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'
By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'

###

Democrat Response to Coronavirus: End Trump’s Travel Bans on China, Iran
JOHN BINDER 11 Mar 2020 2:58

House and Senate Democrats are responding to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States by supporting measures to effectively strip President Trump of his authority to impose travel bans to protect American citizens.

While Trump has implemented travel bans on China and Iran — two of the most coronavirus-affected nations in the world — House Democrats are looking to roll back the president’s authority to enact travel bans from regions of the world.

###

Coronavirus: China’s 17 day delay in releasing genome sequence of COVID-19
Health authorities have issued a dire warning about coronavirus as it continues to spread rapidly across China and the world.

Staff writers and wires
news.com.au FEBRUARY 13, 20207:23AM

17 DAY DELAY
There was a 17 day delay in the release of critical information about coronavirus during the crucial early stages of the outbreak, it’s been revealed.

A group of scientists is now calling for changes in the way new viruses are reported.

In a letter to medical journal The Lancet, the scientists said one of the important lessons from the outbreak was a delay in releasing information.

“The Chinese authorities ruled out SARS and MERS, as well as a few other non-coronaviruses, on January 5, and confirmed a novel coronavirus as a potential cause on January 9,” they said in the Lancet.

“However, the genome sequence — crucial for rapid development of diagnostics needed in an outbreak response — was not released until January 12, 2020 — 17 days after the preliminary sequence data were obtained.”

###

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published April 19, 2020 at 11:03am

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.
Feb 24 — Pelosi was pushing tourism to Chinatown.
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)

###

Journalists Forget Their Own Predictions: Millions of Americans to Die

Jeffrey Lord

May 30th, 2020 11:00 AM

From The New York Times on March 13: “As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.”

From The New York Times on March 16: “Sweeping new federal recommendations announced on Monday for Americans to sharply limit their activities appeared to draw on a dire scientific report warning that, without action by the government and individuals to slow the spread of coronavirus and suppress new cases, 2.2 million people in the United States could die.”

From The Washington Post, March 19: “In the worst-case scenario, America is on a trajectory toward 1.1 million deaths.”

From MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell, March 24: If Americans go to Easter services: “If that happened on Easter Sunday, just 19 days from now, then in May, you’d have millions of dead people all over the country. Millions,” O’Donnell said on his MSNBC show. “If you have packed churches all over the country, including California, on Easter Sunday, by May there could be a million dead people in California.”

From Andrew Slavitt, Barack Obama’s former acting administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS): “Currently experts expect over one million deaths in the U.S. since the virus was not contained & we cannot even test for it.”

From infectious disease specialist Michael Osterholm to podcaster Joe Rogan the week of March 12: “We conservatively estimate that this could require 48 million hospitalizations, 96 million cases actually occurring, over 480,000 deaths that can occur over the next three to seven months…”

From CNN: “On State of the Union, Dr. Anthony Fauci tells Brianna Keilar that in a worst-case scenario millions of people in the US could die from the coronavirus.”

From Yahoo: "At the low end of the projection this would mean about 700,000 deaths. At the high end it would mean 1.5 million deaths.”

In other words? By this point, there were estimates aplenty in the media that there would be anywhere from almost a half million to 1.5 million to 2.2 million dead Americans. But mysteriously in all the stories about the 100,000 dead Americans there is no mention - zero - of earlier media predictions that there would be ten or twenty times that number of deaths.

Journalists Forget Their Own Predictions: Millions of Americans to Die

Last edited:

REALLY?

Why you lie so much?

Confirmation: Chinese Officials Told Labs to Destroy Coronavirus Samples
Beth Baumann
Posted: May 17, 2020 4:40 PM

Multiple government agencies from various countries, including the United States, have concluded that the coronavirus started in a lab in Wuhan. The Chinese regime did everything in their power to cover up the virus, including gagging medical personnel and reporters that were trying to sound the alarm. It was believed that the laboratories were destroying samples of the Wuhan coronavirus to cover up the country's responsibility for the pandemic.

Chinese officials confirmed that labs were told to destroy samples of the coronavirus. China’s National Health Commission official Liu Dengfeng, however, says the labs destroyed the samples, not to cover up their culpability, but “for pandemic prevention and control, which also played an important role in preventing biosafety risks.”

Confirmation: Chinese Officials Told Labs to Destroy Coronavirus Samples

Are you retired?

LOL....if you cant afford toilet paper you have way more problems!!!

I'm not one of those who have to wait in line for food. So chances are they are in way worse shape than I am. Which includes being able to afford TP.

Dude you're a clown!!!

There is a solution. First, fuck off. Then, put me on ignore.

And pass up on the comedy you provide!?!?!
As long as you keep me laughing you have purpose,stop entertaining me?
You'll get your wish.

Yep...My Mother went through a shitload of training to become a Paramedic only to find she couldnt deal with the gruesomeness of it.
She said the thing that got to her the most were the serious car wrecks.
Seeing people with a steering column pushed through their chest freaked her out!!

Lives FIRST!!! Economy second.

It's not a choice between the two.

Human lives are dependent on the economy.

You cannot destroy the economy without destroying human lives.

See also: The Great Leap Forward.

There, the economy of China was destroyed, not through willful malice, as is being attempted this time, and defended by you, but through extreme incompetence. The graph below shows the worldwide death rate, by year, from 1950 to 2017. This includes deaths from all causes, war, crime, violence, disease, everything. See that big spike, around 1960? That wasn't a war. That wasn't biological disease. That was the result of China destroying its own economy. That's what your kind are trying to do, here in America. And that's what the result will be if your kind succeed.

1592542502208.png

Last edited:
If there was a clear line between lives and the economy, that might be possible. But there isn't and Democrats don't comprehend that.

They know.

They don't care.

They think that they can sacrifice the economy, and with it, sacrifice large numbers of American lives, for their own political gain, and have clearly demonstrated a willingness to do so.

Capitalism isn't the problem.

The undeniable fact is that there will not be food, toilet paper, medical care, housing, utilities, or any of the other things that people need to survive, and to go about their lives, unless there are enough people working to produce and distribute these things.

No matter what kind of economic system you try to arrange, no matter what games you play with regard to who trades what for what, it just is not possible to support the world's human population with only a minority of those willing and able being allowed to work, trying to produce the goods and services needed for themselves and the larger idle majority to survive.

Forum List

Back