Little Boy Decimates Hiroshima 70 Yrs ago

It was necessary but nothing to be proud of. However millions of American and Japanese lives were saved.

Truman chose the lesser of two evils.

It was necessary but nothing to be proud of. However millions of American and Japanese lives were saved.

So saving lives, the technical achievement, and ending that horrible war early is nothing to be proud of?

What planet are you from?

Neither was "evil". Both were necessary.
What I'm saying, all war is evil. In a perfect world, humans would settle their differences without resorting to violence.
But the Japanese chose this fight , didn't they?
Yes, they did.

What I'm saying, all war is evil. In a perfect world, humans would settle their differences without resorting to violence.
But the Japanese chose this fight , didn't they?
, Yes, they did.
Totaly, and they paid the price. Nothing else to say here.

The usual liberal statement..."I see things as they should be in a perfect world..."

The usual liberal statement..."I see things as they should be in a perfect world..."
I'm not a liberal. I'm just saying that war is evil. I don't think you have to be a liberal to believe that.

I'm not a liberal. I'm just saying that war is evil. I don't think you have to be a liberal to believe that.
The Japanese invading china and killing millions was evi, I am not a liberal either. Japan attacking Pearl Harbor or British/American bases with NO notice and all the shit the after the fact, Japan can screw itself. Wow.

The Japanese invading china and killing millions was evi, I am not a liberal either. Japan attacking Pearl Harbor or British/American bases with NO notice and all the shit the after the fact, Japan can screw itself. Wow.
If Japan had won the war, kids in school would hear a different story.

Wouldn't you think that Americans would have come to their senses in the 70 years since little timid Harry Truman, the first president in history without a college education, found himself president without a freaking clue after FDR died in April of 1945? Why would knee jerk propaganda educated Americans still justify two Atomic Bombs used on a defeated country? Why does it make you feel better if the inhabitants of two non military target cities in Japan were incinerated?

Forum List

Back