Dropping atom bombs in Japan..more than justified, just ask Korea, China, Burma, Philippines……..

... helped you rebuild with the Marshall Plan.

Only to make this clear: The Marshal plan was important for Germany on psychological reasons - but it was no substantial help for Germany. It was a help for the USA who had to retransform the own economy. The Marshall plan gave no money - it gave products "made in the USA" - and this products were uninteresting for the Germans of this time because of the horrendous prices. So Germany subventioned the Marshall plan. Hungry Germans - but also hungry Brits and others - payed for this help which had been in the substance a help for the extremely rich USA who made a lot of money with world war 1 (doubled the own economy) and I guess you also made a lot of money with World War 2.

To the never ending supernonsense of Donad Trump I say nothing. This criminal man is totally absurde and I never understood why he got more than one vote.

Last edited:
... Frankly, I'm sad we had to bomb Germany into Rubble. ...

You are not sad and you had not to do so. You liked to do so. This criminal decision was your own free will. As well as the genocide of many German nations had been your will. You attacked your grandfather nation Germany with the full power of a nation in the size of a continent - while Germany never - absolutelly never - had done anything bad to the USA.

Last edited:
Russia can't even conquer Ukraine ...

The Russians conquered Belarus where exists an extremely terrible tyranny meanwhile and the Ukraine will fall without help. If the Ukraine will fall 10-12 million Ukrainians will flee.

But we didn't want some idiot starting World War III by arguing that Germany was "Stabbed in the Back" by being allowed to surrender.

Okay. I guess this shows clear that you like to declare war on Germany for to help Putin. On reason Germany never had done anything bad to the USA.

Can it be you and Trump are employees of the KGB? Why is it your intention to start again a war on Germany, criminal? And believe me: In the opposite of you I would really be sad if we had to kill the US-American soldiers here in Germany. Lots of them are wonderful guys and we never had any important problems with them. So bring them home.

And try to learn something about real history. The so called "Dolchstoßlegende" has nothing to do with the USA. It has to do with wrong excuses of superarrogant Prussian leaders of the German armies in world war 1. They never understood why they lost. In general hated all soldiers their commanders more than their enemies during world war 1. The comrades of the enemies had been in the same desperated situation as the own comrades. Btw: In World War 1 Hitler was born.

Last edited:
Only to make this clear: The Marshal plan was important for Germany on psychological reasons - but it was no substantial help for Germany. It was a help for the USA who had to retransform the own economy. The Marshall plan gave no money - it gave products "made in the USA" - and this products were uninteresting for the Germans of this time because of the horrendous prices. So Germany subventioned the Marshall plan. Hungry Germans - but also hungry Brits and others - payed for this help which had been in the substance a help for the extremely rich USA who made a lot of money with world war 1 (doubled the own economy) and I guess you also made a lot of money with World War 2.
Germany should stop starting wars, that's the thing. It's like you learned nothing from World War I, and started World War II.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

To the never ending supernonsense of Donad Trump I say nothing. This criminal man is totally absurde and I never understood why he got more than one vote.
Because a lot of Americans are tired of foreigners taking advantage of us. I think the man is a buffoon, but he probably appeals to a lot of people.

You are not sad and you had not to do so. You liked to do so. This criminal decision was your own free will. As well as the genocide of many German nations had been your will. You attacked your grandfather nation Germany with the full power of a nation in the size of a continent - while Germany never - absolutelly never - had done anything bad to the USA.
Germany was doing bad things to Poland, France, Belguim, Holland, Denmark, Norway, Yugoslavia, and Greece. The idea that they did "nothing bad" is silly.

Germany was doing bad things to Poland, France, Belguim, Holland, Denmark, Norway, Yugoslavia, and Greece. ...

We conquered them- that was all. And no one of this nations is the USA. Yugoslavia was by the way one of your weird constructs after world war 1 which exploded dramatically - without any help of Germany or Austria to do so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back