List Of dimocraps Who Voted Against Restoring Veterans Benefits

Now, just remember this all you RW Butt Wads.

You wanted to "Shut Down The Government". Which means that you are the individuals who have no problem with Veterans no receiving assistance. You wanted this, you got what you wanted.

You "Shut Down The Government", which includes the V.A. This is your fault, own up to it.

Wake up time idiot. If republicans wanted a shut down they wouldn't have worked to the last minuet trying to avoid one... No this can be laid at the feet of you fascist democrats because you refuse to compromise about anything. Shit Reid would rather watch kids with cancer die then compromise.

Last edited:
The ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists WANTED TO SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

YOU WANTED THIS.

YOU SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

INCLUDING THE V.A.

YOU WANTED TO SHUT DOWN THE GOVENMENT.

THIS IS YOUR OWN DOING.

DO NOT BLAME DEMOCRATS FOR WHAT YOU WANTED.

YOU WANTED THIS.

INCLUDING THE V.A.

THIS IS YOUR OWN DOING.

No, again since you appear learning disabled. Democrats wouldn't come to the table and thus shut down the government. They dont care if vets are hurt as long as they get only what they demand. They like the fascists they are refuse to compromise. They are the reason the government shut down.

The RePugs did not a flying fuck through a rolling donut about the Veterans and their benefits until after a news story appeared on Tuesday.

The RePugs wanted this Shut Down.

Every time I think it isn't possible for dimocraps to sink any lower......

They do

Vote summary: 264-164. Failed (required 2/3 majority).

This bill would have restored funding for American veterans' benefits. The 164 Democrats listed on this page don't think veterans' benefits are important enough to pay for. Click the tweet buttons to ask them why.

Source: clerk.house.gov/ ...

Andrews
Bass
Beatty
Becerra
Bishop (GA)
Blumenauer
Bonamici
Brady (PA)
Brown (FL)
Brownley (CA)
Butterfield
Capps
Capuano
Cárdenas
Carney
Cartwright
Castor (FL)
Castro (TX)
Chu
Cicilline
Clarke
Clay
Cleaver
Clyburn
Cohen
Connolly
Conyers
Costa
Courtney
Crowley
Cuellar
Cummings
Davis (CA)
Davis, Danny
DeFazio
DeGette
Delaney
DeLauro
Deutch
Dingell
Doggett
Doyle
Duckworth
Edwards
Ellison
Engel
Enyart
Eshoo
Esty
Farr
Fattah
Frankel (FL)
Fudge
Gabbard
Garamendi
Grayson
Green, Al
Green, Gene
Grijalva
Gutiérrez
Hahn
Hanabusa
Hastings (FL)
Higgins
Himes
Holt
Honda
Horsford
Hoyer
Huffman
Israel
Jackson Lee
Jeffries
Johnson (GA)
Johnson, E. B.
Kaptur
Kelly (IL)
Kennedy
Kildee
Kind
Kirkpatrick
Kuster
Langevin
Larsen (WA)
Larson (CT)
Lee (CA)
Levin
Lewis
Lofgren
Lowenthal
Lowey
Lujan Grisham (NM)
Luján, Ben Ray (NM)
Maloney, Carolyn
Matsui
McCollum
McDermott
McGovern
McNerney
Meeks
Meng
Michaud
Miller, George
Moore
Moran
Nadler
Napolitano
Neal
Negrete McLeod
Nolan
O'Rourke
Pallone
Pascrell
Pastor (AZ)
Payne
Pelosi
Perlmutter
Pingree (ME)
Pocan
Price (NC)
Quigley
Rahall
Rangel
Richmond
Roybal-Allard
Ruppersberger
Ryan (OH)
Sánchez, Linda T.
Sanchez, Loretta
Sarbanes
Schakowsky
Schiff
Schwartz
Scott (VA)
Scott, David
Serrano
Sewell (AL)
Shea-Porter
Sherman
Sires
Slaughter
Smith (WA)
Speier
Swalwell (CA)
Takano
Thompson (CA)
Thompson (MS)
Titus
Tonko
Tsongas
Van Hollen
Vargas
Veasey
Vela
Velázquez
Visclosky
Walz
Wasserman Schultz
Waters
Watt
Waxman
Welch
Wilson (FL)
Yarmuth

Here's a tweet dealio if you want to express your displeasure :lmao:
164 Democrats Voted Against American Veterans

Like it'll do any good.

We're talking dimocraps here, people. The scum of the earth
I hope all the democrats said no
other wise they're not doing their job

There may have been a few Democrats who served their country and would vote yes to support their fellow veterans. The other bottom-feeders would have to vote no, since they never put on the uniform.

The RePugs did not a flying fuck through a rolling donut about the Veterans and their benefits until after a news story appeared on Tuesday.

The RePugs wanted this Shut Down.

You keep saying that mantra like somehow it will become true.... Sorry but reality doesn't bend yo the will of the brainwashed.

YOU WANTED THIS.

INCLUDING THE V.A.

THIS IS YOUR OWN DOING.

The House passed a bill to fund the VA and Harry Reid won't let the Senate vote for it. I will put the blame where it belongs, will you?

Then why didn't they fund the Government?

Better put - why didn't they even VOTE on the clean CR?

Why didn't the dimocrats want to even talk?

They asked for conference I think 17 times leading up to the NIGHT OF the shutdown. In the weeks prior.

The House rejected all 17.

Then, at like 11pm the night-of, the Repubs tried calling conference to play games with peoples like yours minds (not being offensive), in order to say "look! Dems wont talk but we've been here all along!"

If that's not nefarious behavior, I'm not sure how much farther they'd need to go.

And all of this anti-what-the-repubs-are-currently-doing talk will CERTAINLY confuse y'all into thinking I'm a DEM, I'm sure.

And that's ok. I get it all the time, but from both ways. (no pun intended, ewwey)

I would like to see a link where Harry Reid called for a conference 17 times. I recall 1 time and the Republicans gave a valid reason for not going to conference at that time.

Why didn't the dimocrats want to even talk?

They asked for conference I think 17 times leading up to the NIGHT OF the shutdown. In the weeks prior.

The House rejected all 17.

Then, at like 11pm the night-of, the Repubs tried calling conference to play games with peoples like yours minds (not being offensive), in order to say "look! Dems wont talk but we've been here all along!"

If that's not nefarious behavior, I'm not sure how much farther they'd need to go.

And all of this anti-what-the-repubs-are-currently-doing talk will CERTAINLY confuse y'all into thinking I'm a DEM, I'm sure.

And that's ok. I get it all the time, but from both ways. (no pun intended, ewwey)

I would like to see a link where Harry Reid called for a conference 17 times. I recall 1 time and the Republicans gave a valid reason for not going to conference at that time.

1 time?

No, add that to my 17. Because, after a bit of fishing around, it actually was 18 times. And all 18 were rejected.

Rubio object to 18th request to go to conference on Budget resolution | Senate Democrats

Government Shutdown: House To Appoint Conference Committees - Business Insider

Forum List

Back