List Of dimocraps Who Voted Against Restoring Veterans Benefits

It's a trap because the reasoning behind voting against it was not because they don't want Veterans funded. You better research if anyone of them ARE Veterans.

No, instead, many of them if not all of them voted against it because they want the ENTIRE Government funded, not the piece by piece stuff.

But the R's didn't want you to know the logic behind voting against it.

They wanted you to say "LOOK, THESE GUYS ARE AGAINST OUR BRAVE VETS!!!!!"

And here you are, like their good 'lil doggy.

Good job on their part, tbh. It served their purpose.

Tell me, are the R's "AGAINST FUNDING VETERANS!!!!!" when they won't even take up a vote on the clean CR the Senate passed............which includes FUNDING THE VETERANS?

You play their game like a good little boy man. You do that.

BS, the Democrats voted against FUNDING THE VETERANS. Their purpose was to blame the Republicans for the vets not being funded, PERIOD.

BS, the democrats have made it clear that they will not negotiate with terrorists. Either we pay all the bills or nothing. No picking and choosing what gets paid and what doesn't.

Bottom line....

Republicans wanted to prevent Veterans from losing benefits and dimocrap scumbags voted against it.

It's just that motherfucking simple

Bottom line....

Republicans wanted to prevent Veterans from losing benefits and dimocrap scumbags voted against it.

Then why didn't they fund the Government?

Better put - why didn't they even VOTE on the clean CR?

Bottom line....

Actually.. the benefits are still being paid.. and the REPs did vote to fund all other parts of government (even ones I would not want funded)...

And oh, BTW.. here is where you can bash rdummy just as hard in a recent example

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...storm-closed-war-memorials-2.html#post7919221

Bottom line....

Actually.. the benefits are still being paid.. and the REPs did vote to fund all other parts of government (even ones I would not want funded)...

And oh, BTW.. here is where you can bash rdummy just as hard in a recent example

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...storm-closed-war-memorials-2.html#post7919221

Well no, the REPs voted to fund the Gov't, but with caveats attached.

The Senate passed a bill that funded the Gov't with no caveats attached.

So, who's trying to fund the Gov't?

It's not that hard.

It's not that hard.

Exactly, the right wing trash are trying to force though attacking the ACA which is completely unrelated to paying the nation's bills in their childish desperation attempt.

Bottom line....

Let me run this by you again, you stupid little bitch....

The House of Representatives ORIGINATES, writes and votes on Budget Bills and/or CRs.

That's how it works.

The House then sends it to the Senate. If the Senate doesn't like it, they can table it or send it back or negotiate it.

The House can consider re-writing the Bill or tell the Senate to collectively go fuck their dead Aunts.

It is the DUTY of the Senate to negotiate with the House, not the other way around.

If we had a president who wasn't a Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure, he could step in and moderate the discussion between the two Houses of Congress but we don't. Stupid people like you voted us a stupid president.

You really a stupid little thing, aren't you?

Bottom line....

The House of Representatives ORIGINATES, writes and votes on Budget Bills and/or CRs.

That's how it works.

The House then sends it to the Senate. If the Senate doesn't like it, they can table it or send it back or negotiate it.

The House can consider re-writing the Bill or tell the Senate to collectively go fuck their dead Aunts.

It is the DUTY of the Senate to negotiate with the House, not the other way around.

If we had a president who wasn't a Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure, he could step in and moderate the discussion between the two Houses of Congress but we don't. Stupid people like you voted us a stupid president.

I think you're really devolving over partisanship man. I really do.

You probably have a fever and high blood pressure.

Best to lay down.

It's a trap because the reasoning behind voting against it was not because they don't want Veterans funded. You better research if anyone of them ARE Veterans.

No, instead, many of them if not all of them voted against it because they want the ENTIRE Government funded, not the piece by piece stuff.

Tell me, are the R's "AGAINST FUNDING VETERANS!!!!!" when they won't even take up a vote on the clean CR the Senate passed............which includes FUNDING THE VETERANS?

Wait a minute.. but when REPs vote against a 'veterans' bill (even though it has riders and add ins that are not for veterans and that drag the bill down) and some asshole leftist like rdummy makes a thread bashing them, you DON'T have the same reaction????

Color me shocked

Here is the bill, and I would like for a lying piece of dog squeeze to point out the riders and add ins.
H.R.3225 -- Making continuing appropriations for veterans benefits in the event of a Government shutdown. (Introduced in House - IH)

HR 3225 IH
113th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 3225
Making continuing appropriations for veterans benefits in the event of a Government shutdown.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
October 1, 2013
Mr. SALMON (for himself, Mr. DESANTIS, Mr. MEADOWS, Mr. GRAVES of Georgia, Mr. RADEL, Mr. FRANKS of Arizona, Mr. SCHWEIKERT, Mr. GOSAR, Mr. BRIDENSTINE, Mr. LABRADOR, Mr. DUNCAN of South Carolina, Mr. GRIMM, Mr. GOHMERT, Mr. HANNA, Mr. WEBER of Texas, Mr. BENISHEK, Mr. ROHRABACHER, Mr. LAMALFA, Mr. COOK, Mr. WILLIAMS, Mr. YOHO, Mr. LAMBORN, Mr. PRICE of Georgia, Mr. CHABOT, Mr. STEWART, Mr. JONES, Mr. COBLE, Mr. BROUN of Georgia, Mr. JORDAN, Mr. COTTON, Mr. AMASH, Mr. HARRIS, Mr. CRAMER, Mrs. WALORSKI, Mr. DESJARLAIS, Mrs. LUMMIS, Mr. REICHERT, Mr. ROE of Tennessee, Mrs. BLACKBURN, Mr. FORBES, Mr. POSEY, Mr. MCCLINTOCK, Mr. MULLIN, Mr. GRIFFITH of Virginia, Mr. HUNTER, Mr. GINGREY of Georgia, and Mr. SMITH of New Jersey) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Appropriations
SECTION 1. CONTINUING APPROPRIATIONS FOR VETERANS COMPENSATION, PENSION BENEFITS, AND EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE.
There are hereby appropriated for fiscal year 2014, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, for any period during which interim or full-year appropriations for fiscal year 2014 are not in effect, such sums as are necessary, at a rate for operations as provided in the applicable appropriations Acts for fiscal year 2013 and under the authority and conditions provided in such Acts, to administer and furnish the compensation, pension benefits, readjustment benefits, veterans insurance and indemnities, veterans housing benefits, and vocational rehabilitation benefits provided for under title 38, United States Code.
SEC. 2. TERMINATION.
Appropriations and funds made available and authority granted pursuant to this Act shall be available until whichever of the following first occurs:
(1) The enactment into law of an appropriation (including a continuing appropriation) for any purpose for which amounts are made available in section 1.
(2) The enactment into law of the applicable regular or continuing appropriations resolution or other Act without any appropriation for such purpose.
(3) January 1, 2015.

Bill Text - 113th Congress (2013-2014) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Just so you will know, I have a dog in this fight since I honorably served on active duty in the military for 6 years.

That's how it works.

I think you're really devolving over partisanship man. I really do.

You probably have a fever and high blood pressure.

Best to lay down.

You're still a stupid little bitch

Bottom line....

That's how it works.

This is how you think the government works? You can't possibly be this stupid, can you? :cuckoo:

Wait a minute.. but when REPs vote against a 'veterans' bill (even though it has riders and add ins that are not for veterans and that drag the bill down) and some asshole leftist like rdummy makes a thread bashing them, you DON'T have the same reaction????

Color me shocked

Here is the bill, and I would like for a lying piece of dog squeeze to point out the riders and add ins.
H.R.3225 -- Making continuing appropriations for veterans benefits in the event of a Government shutdown. (Introduced in House - IH)

HR 3225 IH
113th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 3225
Making continuing appropriations for veterans benefits in the event of a Government shutdown.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
October 1, 2013
Mr. SALMON (for himself, Mr. DESANTIS, Mr. MEADOWS, Mr. GRAVES of Georgia, Mr. RADEL, Mr. FRANKS of Arizona, Mr. SCHWEIKERT, Mr. GOSAR, Mr. BRIDENSTINE, Mr. LABRADOR, Mr. DUNCAN of South Carolina, Mr. GRIMM, Mr. GOHMERT, Mr. HANNA, Mr. WEBER of Texas, Mr. BENISHEK, Mr. ROHRABACHER, Mr. LAMALFA, Mr. COOK, Mr. WILLIAMS, Mr. YOHO, Mr. LAMBORN, Mr. PRICE of Georgia, Mr. CHABOT, Mr. STEWART, Mr. JONES, Mr. COBLE, Mr. BROUN of Georgia, Mr. JORDAN, Mr. COTTON, Mr. AMASH, Mr. HARRIS, Mr. CRAMER, Mrs. WALORSKI, Mr. DESJARLAIS, Mrs. LUMMIS, Mr. REICHERT, Mr. ROE of Tennessee, Mrs. BLACKBURN, Mr. FORBES, Mr. POSEY, Mr. MCCLINTOCK, Mr. MULLIN, Mr. GRIFFITH of Virginia, Mr. HUNTER, Mr. GINGREY of Georgia, and Mr. SMITH of New Jersey) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Appropriations
SECTION 1. CONTINUING APPROPRIATIONS FOR VETERANS COMPENSATION, PENSION BENEFITS, AND EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE.
There are hereby appropriated for fiscal year 2014, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, for any period during which interim or full-year appropriations for fiscal year 2014 are not in effect, such sums as are necessary, at a rate for operations as provided in the applicable appropriations Acts for fiscal year 2013 and under the authority and conditions provided in such Acts, to administer and furnish the compensation, pension benefits, readjustment benefits, veterans insurance and indemnities, veterans housing benefits, and vocational rehabilitation benefits provided for under title 38, United States Code.
SEC. 2. TERMINATION.
Appropriations and funds made available and authority granted pursuant to this Act shall be available until whichever of the following first occurs:
(1) The enactment into law of an appropriation (including a continuing appropriation) for any purpose for which amounts are made available in section 1.
(2) The enactment into law of the applicable regular or continuing appropriations resolution or other Act without any appropriation for such purpose.
(3) January 1, 2015.

Bill Text - 113th Congress (2013-2014) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Just so you will know, I have a dog in this fight since I honorably served on active duty in the military for 6 years.

I had not read up on this one.. hence why I did not make an opinion either way on the vote for your particular bill

That's how it works.

This is how you think the government works? You can't possibly be this stupid, can you? :cuckoo:

Is the government not 'shut down'?

You're an idiot.

It's not that hard.

No..

The HoR voted to fund the rest of government FULLY , besides Obamacare... even at a deficit (which I think was wrong and not far enough).. the Senate voted to fund at an even higher rate of deficit with a corrupt Obamacare in the mix... The Senate could have taken the Obamacare fight on after funding the rest of government, but did not.. they basically said Obamacare or nothing

It is within the power of congress to control the purse strings and to provide funding for all or part of the government

It's not that hard.

No..

The HoR voted to fund the rest of government FULLY , besides Obamacare... even at a deficit (which I think was wrong and not far enough).. the Senate voted to fund at an even higher rate of deficit with a corrupt Obamacare in the mix... The Senate could have taken the Obamacare fight on after funding the rest of government, but did not.. they basically said Obamacare or nothing

It is within the power of congress to control the purse strings and to provide funding for all or part of the government

That's a caveat.

And .... the Senate conceded the spending levels (aside from defunding Obamacare) that the congress wanted, which were lower than what the Senate wanted but the senate agreed to the House-levels, aside from the Obamacare CAVEAT.

The Senate's responsibility is not to "take up the Obamacare fight" during the standard continuing resolution to fund the Government, and that is why the Country is blaming the R's for the shutdown.

If the R's want to defund Obamacare or take that law up - they should do it on its OWN MERITS, and not on the back of the Continuing Resolution to fund the Gov't.

It's a nice try, though.

Everything is a game for the Democrats-progressives..

Just like when Obama voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling in with Bush..when asked why the did then he called it, A PROTEST VOTE...this is how they PLAY with YOUR LIVES

now they play with our Veterans by voting against THEM and barricading THEM from going to the war memorial

Last edited:
Stupid, Stupid dimocraps.....

All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

ARTICLE I, SECTION 7, CLAUSE 1 of The Constitution Of The United States Of America

Origination Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In its final form, the Origination Clause was a major selling point for ratification of the Constitution. James Madison, who supported the final version during and after the 1787 Convention,wrote the following in Federalist 58 as the debate over ratification was raging:

The house of representatives can not only refuse, but they alone can propose the supplies requisite for the support of government. They in a word hold the purse; that powerful instrument by which we behold, in the history of the British constitution, an infant and humble representation of the people, gradually enlarging the sphere of its activity and importance, and finally reducing, as far as it seems to have wished, all the overgrown prerogatives of the other branches of the government. This power over the purse, may in fact be regarded as the most compleat and effectual weapon with which any constitution can arm the immediate representatives of the people, for obtaining a redress of every grievance, and for carrying into effect every just and salutary measure.

This clause resonated with a citizenry opposed to taxation without representation. It went into effect with the rest of the Constitution on March 4, 1789

Stupid, stupid dimocraps

It's not that hard.

Exactly, the right wing trash are trying to force though attacking the ACA which is completely unrelated to paying the nation's bills in their childish desperation attempt.

I think I know who the child is, and it isn't right wingers.

The projected bill for the ACA is $1,363,000,000,000. That is adding $1.363 TRILLION to the nations bills. And, every time Obama gives another DNC campaign donor an exemption, the bill goes up.

The Estimated Budgetary Impact of the ACA’s Coverage Provisions Has Risen A Little Since February 2013

CBO and JCT’s current projection of the budgetary impact of the ACA’s coverage provisions is $1,363 billion over the 2014–2023 period. That amount represents an increase of $40 billion from the February 2013 estimate of $1,323 billion, as shown in the table below. Although the gross cost of those provisions is now projected to be $74 billion less over the 10-year period, various payments to the government and other savings related to those provisions are now also estimated to be less—by $114 billion; the combination of those two effects has boosted the projected net cost of the coverage provisions.

It's not that hard.

No..

That's a caveat.

And .... the Senate conceded the spending levels (aside from defunding Obamacare) that the congress wanted, which were lower than what the Senate wanted but the senate agreed to the House-levels, aside from the Obamacare CAVEAT.

The Senate's responsibility is not to "take up the Obamacare fight" during the standard continuing resolution to fund the Government, and that is why the Country is blaming the R's for the shutdown.

If the R's want to defund Obamacare or take that law up - they should do it on its OWN MERITS, and not on the back of the Continuing Resolution to fund the Gov't.

It's a nice try, though.

Read what Madison said in his Federalist 58.

This has been done time after time. Tip O'Neill did it to Ronald Reagan a reported 12 times.

The difference being that we had a Leader in Reagan AND a Man that even the opposition trusted. They were democrats back then. They hadn't morphed into full-blown dimocrap scum yet.

You..... You really are either an idiot or a pathological liar. Republicans are well within their rights to block funding of obamacare.

Madison says so, the Constitution says so.... Everybody but the Statists in the Nazi..... er, er dimocrap party says so.

You really aren't a very bright person. You got the wrong end of the debate this time and are treating it like you're a Debate Team Captain and defending the indefensible.

This isn't a game. It's time dimocraps realize that.

This is not academic, it's real life.

And you really are a stupid human being

Forum List

Back