List Of dimocraps Who Voted Against Restoring Veterans Benefits

It is ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists that shut down the Government. RePugs were warned that any bill that did fully fund the Government would be vetoed.

IF the RePugs can fund Veterans, RePugs can fund Head Start.

RePugs did this....once again you tell a faux snooze lie.

It is ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists that shut down the Government. RePugs were warned that any bill that did fully fund the Government would be vetoed.

IF the RePugs can fund Veterans, RePugs can fund Head Start.

RePugs did this....once again you tell a faux snooze lie.

reading your post is a real snooze

where your hateful rant against the Democommies how they (care) for the veterans?

go bury your hypocrite head...you're a Subject for the Demcorats...wear it proud

Last edited:
Repubs shut it down then pretend to be upset that the shutdown is hurting folks. Like they never saw that coming....suuuure

It's a trap because the reasoning behind voting against it was not because they don't want Veterans funded. You better research if anyone of them ARE Veterans.

No, instead, many of them if not all of them voted against it because they want the ENTIRE Government funded, not the piece by piece stuff.

But the R's didn't want you to know the logic behind voting against it.

They wanted you to say "LOOK, THESE GUYS ARE AGAINST OUR BRAVE VETS!!!!!"

And here you are, like their good 'lil doggy.

Good job on their part, tbh. It served their purpose.

Tell me, are the R's "AGAINST FUNDING VETERANS!!!!!" when they won't even take up a vote on the clean CR the Senate passed............which includes FUNDING THE VETERANS?

You play their game like a good little boy man. You do that.

BS, the Democrats voted against FUNDING THE VETERANS. Their purpose was to blame the Republicans for the vets not being funded, PERIOD.

BS, the democrats have made it clear that they will not negotiate with terrorists. Either we pay all the bills or nothing. No picking and choosing what gets paid and what doesn't.

so you're against the separate bill that pays the active military?

you better WAKE UP people

THESE people in the Democommie party and this Obama government IS CALLING YOU TERRORIST

These so called House and Senators have had several months to deal with this issue, instead they played their games and wasted their time.

what cracks me up about the libs in this thread is that they didn't complain about the separate bill that funds active military

Bottom line....

Republicans wanted to prevent Veterans from losing benefits and dimocrap scumbags voted against it.

It's just that motherfucking simple

Then why didn't they fund the Government?

Better put - why didn't they even VOTE on the clean CR?

Why didn't the dimocrats want to even talk?

They asked for conference I think 17 times leading up to the NIGHT OF the shutdown. In the weeks prior.

The House rejected all 17.

Then, at like 11pm the night-of, the Repubs tried calling conference to play games with peoples like yours minds (not being offensive), in order to say "look! Dems wont talk but we've been here all along!"

If that's not nefarious behavior, I'm not sure how much farther they'd need to go.

And all of this anti-what-the-repubs-are-currently-doing talk will CERTAINLY confuse y'all into thinking I'm a DEM, I'm sure.

And that's ok. I get it all the time, but from both ways. (no pun intended, ewwey)

They asked for conference I think 17 times leading up to the NIGHT OF the shutdown. In the weeks prior.

Then, at like 11pm the night-of, the Repubs tried calling conference to play games with peoples like yours minds (not being offensive), in order to say "look! Dems wont talk but we've been here all along!"

If that's not nefarious behavior, I'm not sure how much farther they'd need to go.

And all of this anti-what-the-repubs-are-currently-doing talk will CERTAINLY confuse y'all into thinking I'm a DEM, I'm sure.

And that's ok. I get it all the time, but from both ways. (no pun intended, ewwey)

You see most would believe this if it wasnt for the fact that Reid wouldnt even sit at the table with the last bill sent to them that was a offer to negotiate.... Your oppressive fascist democrat government is holding the country hostage for a law NO ONE BUT PROGRESSIVE SCUM WANTS

That is not accurate. In fact, I'd say it's a lie the way you put it.

Republicans wanted to talk about obamacare. That's the reason behind this whole mess.

dimocrap scum said, "Okay, well talk but obamacare is off the table."

Republicans told them to stuff it. What would be the point?

And you continue to be a disingenuous douchebag

UPDATE: SIGN ?TEAR DOWN THIS WALL? ? Obama admin sends more barricades to WWII Memorial to keep veterans out » The Right Scoop -

BVk62hyCcAAyBdj.jpg
Democrats playing politics with veterans that fought for their freedoms.
BVkyFPzCcAA__D7.jpg

BVk3yMeCMAA92QC.jpg

THESE people in the Democommie party and this Obama government IS CALLING YOU TERRORIST

**these people ARE, illiterate lunch lady.

typical liberal Democrat...insult a person and not HIS PARTY who is calling you, TERRORIST

You're nothing but a Subject to a party

Last edited:

**these people ARE, illiterate lunch lady.

typical liberal Democrat...insult a person and not HIS PARTY who is calling you, TERRORIST

You're nothing but a Subject to a party

Careful or he'll neg you for disagreeing with him.

He did me just a few minutes ago.

Of course, you're not as ornery as I am :)

I really don't like liars

I neg repped you for being disagreeable. Not for disagreeing.

And - I haven't lied about anything. Do you have deep character issues, or do you just play having them on the internet?

We all saw the "make this hurt as much as humanly possible" from Obama and Co. with the sequester...and here they are again...

Why?

Because if the government shuts down and nobody is pissed off about it, Liberals lose.

Republicans couldn't have done better than force the Democrats to pay for that "make it hurt" agenda.

Takes that arrow right out of the Democrats quiver, and got them on the record voting against it.

Looks like these guys took a lesson from 1995.

Now, just remember this all you RW Butt Wads.

You wanted to "Shut Down The Government". Which means that you are the individuals who have no problem with Veterans no receiving assistance. You wanted this, you got what you wanted.

You "Shut Down The Government", which includes the V.A. This is your fault, own up to it.

Forum List

Back