List how Trump will improve your life?

[

You lie, like the klucker you are. She would lowered taxes on a hundred million working class taxpayers, raised taxes on less than two million, would have supported the 2d Amendment, would have secured the borders and passed an immigrant reform bill, and would have allowed maybe 25 thousand ME immigrants.

Why do you lie?

Bullshit!

The Democrats always tell us that they will raise taxes on other people but not us but they lie and we always wind up paying higher taxes. That bitch was lying to us just like Obama lied to us when he said he wasn't going to raise taxes on anybody making less than $250K a year. You are a gullible dumbass, aren't you? Typical for a Moon Bat.

You must have missed the part where the filthy ass bitch said that the Second Amendment was not an individual right and that the Amendment should be repealed. I guess that comes from being an uneducated low information Moon Bat.

The asshole ran on a platform of open borders and allowing a million fucking Syrian refugees come into this country. Who in their right mind would vote for a dumbass piece of shit like that?

You are delusional and confused and gullible as hell believing the lies of the Democrats. It is no wonder that you are a stupid Democrat. You never get it right.

One YUUUGGGGEEEE Benefit:

Not having to see and hear hiLIARy.

List how Trump will improve your life? Policy wise how will he make things better for you?
He's your President now, whether you like it or not, assuming you're a citizen of the United States.

Maybe you can hope for the best, celebrate positive achievements, wish him well.

I didn't vote for him either, but good gawd, you're gonna have a freakin' stroke.

List how Trump will improve your life? Policy wise how will he make things better for you?

Trump will lower my taxes and deregulate the market and big business that will benefit me from an investment standpoint.

But when EPA regs, for example, are rolled back, there's always going to be some company who acts without regard to public safety. People get hurt, get sick. People who hoped Trump would bring them jobs, end up with sick kids, cancer, lung and kidney disease. And maybe they have health care, maybe they don't.

[

You lie, like the klucker you are. She would lowered taxes on a hundred million working class taxpayers, raised taxes on less than two million, would have supported the 2d Amendment, would have secured the borders and passed an immigrant reform bill, and would have allowed maybe 25 thousand ME immigrants.

Why do you lie?

Bullshit!

The Democrats always tell us that they will raise taxes on other people but not us but they lie and we always wind up paying higher taxes. That bitch was lying to us just like Obama lied to us when he said he wasn't going to raise taxes on anybody making less than $250K a year. You are a gullible dumbass, aren't you? Typical for a Moon Bat.

You must have missed the part where the filthy ass bitch said that the Second Amendment was not an individual right and that the Amendment should be repealed. I guess that comes from being an uneducated low information Moon Bat.

The asshole ran on a platform of open borders and allowing a million fucking Syrian refugees come into this country. Who in their right mind would vote for a dumbass piece of shit like that?

You are delusional and confused and gullible as hell believing the lies of the Democrats. It is no wonder that you are a stupid Democrat. You never get it right.

You can lie like the guy below and you are still a liar.

14600902_1509376055743005_343288210508679403_n.jpg

Yes, Trump is more authoritarian than libertarian.

He does not have a degree in law or economics from Harvard. He isn't qualified to be an authoritarian.
Sure, he is, and remember, percee, that Mussolini and Stalin and Huey Long and etc did not go to Harvard, either. Irony and or sarcasm have to have some real grounding in false equivalencies to have impact.

Yours did not.

Trump will only nominate Constitionists to the Supreme Court. I don't want activists on the Supreme Court which will give me indigestion.

They are all Constitutionalists and "Activists" in their own way. They interpret law and constitution.

Just because you don't like or understand their interpretation of the constitution and law, doesn't mean it's not valid. In fact, their interpretation and majority opinion is valid and absolute last word on federal law in our land.

Did you not take civics in high school?

Trump will lower my taxes and deregulate the market and big business that will benefit me from an investment standpoint.

But when EPA regs, for example, are rolled back, there's always going to be some company who acts without regard to public safety. People get hurt, get sick. People who hoped Trump would bring them jobs, end up with sick kids, cancer, lung and kidney disease. And maybe they have health care, maybe they don't.

Well for the EPA, if it's a serious reg, keep it, but most of them are bullshit.
As for healthcare, a lot of people don't want it, so I think we'll be ok, the important part is to figure out how to do the pre existing condition part of it. I think they have an idea of high risk pools for those people, so they can still get coverage.

Generally speaking politicians are unable to improve anyone else life.
They can make their own lives better I guess and nothing more.
But who knows? Maybe this time President Trump could be different and make something good for the USA and the rest of the world :)

First he will get govt agencies back to doing their job as outlined....not as they have distorted it.....IRS...EPA..BORDERPATROL...JUSTICE DEPT.....Which will improve things for everyone......

Yes, Trump is more authoritarian than libertarian.

He does not have a degree in law or economics from Harvard. He isn't qualified to be an authoritarian.
Sure, he is, and remember, percee, that Mussolini and Stalin and Huey Long and etc did not go to Harvard, either. Irony and or sarcasm have to have some real grounding in false equivalencies to have impact.

Yours did not.

Mussolini's economic policy was to seperate risk and profit. The private corporations took the profit, and the public sector took the risk. Does that sound familiar? It should, but it probably does not.

Forum List

Back