List how Trump will improve your life?

The far right are going to crazy when they realize the oodles and boodles of extra billions and trillions of dollars Donald is going to spend.

The federal government already makes up about half of all highway spending in this country...This is the first thing any individual needs to consider and this has been so for at least the past 60 years. If someone that's attempting to debate the issue don't understand the importance of the federal government when it comes to cross state lines than they should look up these facts before joining such a debate.

I think it is a great idea that Trump wants to spend on infrastructure as the past 3-4 years it has been the lowest since at least Reagan. Infrastructure is what we set our economy on and if it isn't good = problems.

The far right are going to crazy when they realize the oodles and boodles of extra billions and trillions of dollars Donald is going to spend.

False, Trump is going to start an austerity program like never seen before.

And this is going to grow the economy how? I like his infrastructure ideas but slashing workers, tech and science investment is a good way to slash GDP growth.

Most of our problems come from a broken healthcare system, decades of war and having about the lowest tax levels on the rich(what they pay) in the past 100 years. Funny how the rich paid 3-5 times as much during the 40's, 50's and 60's and didn't need to fucking outsource.

The federal government already makes up about half of all highway spending in this country...This is the first thing any individual needs to consider and this has been so for at least the past 60 years. If someone that's attempting to debate the issue don't understand the importance of the federal government when it comes to cross state lines than they should look up these facts before joining such a debate.

I think it is a great idea that Trump wants to spend on infrastructure as the past 3-4 years it has been the lowest since at least Reagan. Infrastructure is what we set our economy on and if it isn't good = problems.

Think outside the box and when roads get impassible, buy a mule. Always have a contingency plan.

stop illegal immigrants from competing with me for jobs.
Stop companies from offshoring their manufacturing units and build their stuff here thus have their jobs here.
Lower capital gains so big mega corporations will bring their money here to spend here on jobs.
jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs

And this is going to grow the economy how? I like his infrastructure ideas but slashing workers, tech and science investment is a good way to slash GDP growth.

Most of our problems come from a broken healthcare system, decades of war and having about the lowest tax levels on the rich(what they pay) in the past 100 years. Funny how the rich paid 3-5 times as much during the 40's, 50's and 60's and didn't need to fucking outsource.
There will be the opposite of an austerity program. It will be spend, spend, spend.

stop illegal immigrants from competing with me for jobs.
Stop companies from offshoring their manufacturing units and build their stuff here thus have their jobs here.
Lower capital gains so big mega corporations will bring their money here to spend here on jobs.
jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobsjobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs

I dabbled in the Stock Market for a few years and made a small fortune, During the crash of 08 was making $50,000 per day and kept my low paying job during the night and worked around the clock. Back up so to say. Scary in the least but hit the jackpot. I never went to stinking college or accepted one penny of welfare even though I have been homeless more than twice.

Last edited:
List how Trump will improve your life? Policy wise how will he make things better for you?
Trump will only nominate Constitionists to the Supreme Court. I don't want activists on the Supreme Court which will give me indigestion.

Lets me tell you this... You don't know what the fuck he is going to nominate...

He doesn't even know the constitution is and shown us that many times over the last few months...

List how Trump will improve your life? Policy wise how will he make things better for you?

How will Trump make your life worse?

Can any far left drone answer that question?

The Left wants government control over everything and the Right wants free expression. Find a niche and exploit it; Darwin.

Sorry but Trump by his statements is an Authoritarian as opposed to a liberitarian. He believes in high government control for his agenda...
Look the land grab for the wall, trade tarriffs, Land grab for piplines, increased millitary spending,...

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

List all the things how Obama improved your life.

Once you listed them, there would be no need to ask how Hillary would have improved your life, since you have already reached ultimate happiness and nirvana with Obama.

Trump won fair and square, according to law.

Suck it up, live with it stop your whining and stop looking for your present day version of John Hinckley. Jr.

It is not so much that Trump will do anything of substance to improve my life (except maybe lower taxes) but if that filthy bitch Crooked Hillary would have won my life would be worse. It would be worse because I would have to pay higher taxes, have my Constitutional rights eroded and the place would be flooded even more goddamn Illegals and Muslims. Good chance the Muslims would be killing people and the Illegals on welfare that I would have to pay for.

It is not so much that Trump will do anything of substance to improve my life (except maybe lower taxes) but if that filthy bitch Crooked Hillary would have won my life would be worse. It would be worse because I would have to pay higher taxes, have my Constitutional rights eroded and the place would be flooded even more goddamn Illegals and Muslims. Good chance the Muslims would be killing people and the Illegals on welfare that I would have to pay for.
No, it would not have been anything of the sort, you little loon.

The filthy bitch ran on a platform to raise taxes, attack the right to keep and bear arm, not seal the border and allow a million fucking Muslims to come into this country. You must not have been paying attention. Typical for a Moon Bat.

The filthy bitch ran on a platform to raise taxes, attack the right to keep and bear arm, not seal the border and allow a million fucking Muslims to come into this country. You must not have been paying attention. Typical for a Moon Bat.
You lie, like the klucker you are. She would lowered taxes on a hundred million working class taxpayers, raised taxes on less than two million, would have supported the 2d Amendment, would have secured the borders and passed an immigrant reform bill, and would have allowed maybe 25 thousand ME immigrants.

Why do you lie?

Forum List

Back