...and now. It is Obama's fault.

Spare_change

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not the far left they blame Bush for Hilary loosing!
It's all W's fault ... they saw him passing out lollipops at the polls in Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

OP
W

Wintw

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hasn't it always been the Bush's fault ever since Dick entered the picture...and the Bush? So it's only natural...to blame the Bush. It would never be the Dicks fault. The Dick just makes sure things get done that's all! Both enjoy it! Of course if they had just ridden the ass this all wouldn't have happened anyway, well, in theory I suppose. Maybe not everything. Maybe some things. But not all things! I don't think. Or do I? I could be wrong. But I MIGHT be right. Just remember to USE PROTECTION! My cousin's wife wasn't supposed to have any children. She is now pregnant with her fourth! And that was USING PROTECTION! So even then! You never knoooow oh!

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hasn't it always been the Bush's fault ever since Dick entered the picture...and the Bush? So it's only natural...to blame the Bush. It would never be the Dicks fault. The Dick just makes sure things get done that's all! Both enjoy it! Of course if they had just ridden the ass this all wouldn't have happened anyway, well, in theory I suppose. Maybe not everything. Maybe some things. But not all things! I don't think. Or do I? I could be wrong. But I MIGHT be right. Just remember to USE PROTECTION! My cousin's wife wasn't supposed to have any children. She is now pregnant with her fourth! And that was USING PROTECTION! So even then! You never knoooow oh!
I hope so; thank you Mr Bush!!!!

Greg

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List