Did Trump draft 21 executive orders & 29 presidential memorandums to secure the border for Americans? How many has Biden written to achieve the same?

Mexico paid much more than the $5B org estimate During President Trumps time. Forced to spend internally, loss of industry etc. DEMs are the fools, not President Trump.

Keep telling yourself that

Other Conservatives will believe you……they are gullible like that

who gives them work permits?

Nobody. They work here illegally. Just as they have done for decades.

Uh….begin your BS spinning.

I'm not the one spinning to divert from the failures of those who could do something.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul now wants to allow illegal border crossers to take state jobs. For weeks, she has been pushing to fast track work programs for illegals and now she wants them working in government jobs.

Does this mean that illegals would get the cushy benefits that come with such jobs? Will they be eligible for pensions? Will they join public sector unions and join strikes demanding more money? Does anyone in New York see the brutal irony in this?

While you posted nothing but a rant I imagine we are not speaking about illegals. If they are documented, pay their taxes and are needed, where is the problem?

Nobody. They work here illegally. Just as they have done for decades.

I'm not the one spinning to divert from the failures of those who could do something.

While you posted nothing but a rant I imagine we are not speaking about illegals. If they are documented, pay their taxes and are needed, where is the problem?

pure hogwash. Maybe in the 60s or 70s when they werent 10% of US population. No one hires millions of Illegals with E-verify. Now I see your spin begins with the Asylum BS makes them legal taxpayers? We are onto your DEM rat games. These last millions over a decade or so are not here to clean motel rooms. They are here for free stuff, drugs & crime.

Keep telling yourself that

Other Conservatives will believe you……they are gullible like that
In the scheme of things, it does not make a difference. It is a great line though. The waste we do is a blemish against humanity. The waste of the infrastructure and hardware left in Afghanistan as one example. Men like Joe only know the government has the tit he suckles on his whole life. And he does not share.

pure hogwash. Maybe in the 60s or 70s when they werent 10% of US population. No one hires millions of Illegals with E-verify. Now I see your spin begins with the Asylum BS makes them legal taxpayers? We are onto your DEM rat games.

Spin all you want.

I argued all through Trump's administration that if he did nothing about those hiring them that the problem will only get worse and here we are.

Happy now?

Wait until they get the right to vote.

Spin all you want.

I argued all through Trump's administration that if he did nothing about those hiring them that the problem will only get worse and here we are.

Happy now?

Wait until they get the right to vote.
What has Biden’s administration done?

What has Biden’s administration done?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing and I don't try and spin that.

You expected Biden to do what Trump wouldn't?

I didn't which is why I said the problem would get worse if Trump did nothing.

Was I wrong?

Because they can't. You are so gullible.
Hahaha…are you sure you aren’t the gullible one?
I’ve asked you 100 times and you never answer…what percentage “come for the jobs” and what percentage come for the EBT card, the housing subsidies, the free education, the free healthcare, the zero tax below board income?
I ask because you seem so matter of fact.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing and I don't try and spin that.

You expected Biden to do what Trump wouldn't?
why does Biden have to rely on what a past president did, or didn’t do? That’s a false choice.
I didn't which is why I said the problem would get worse if Trump did nothing.

Was I wrong?
Yes, we know it’s all about Trump with you…good grief.

Hahaha…are you sure you aren’t the gullible one?
I’ve asked you 100 times and you never answer…what percentage “come for the jobs” and what percentage come for the EBT card, the housing subsidies, the free education, the free healthcare, the zero tax below board income?
I ask because you seem so matter of fact.

You understand you are full of crap.

why does Biden have to rely on what a past president did, or didn’t do? That’s a false choice.

Yes, we know it’s all about Trump with you…good grief.

I've condemned Biden also but Biden doesn't pretend to care. How can you condemn someone for something you do yourself?

I know I read that somewhere…How many executive orders has Biden drafted with the purpose of protecting Americans from foreign invaders?
I’m guessing the only executive action conducted by Biden was designed to improve border conditions for Mexico’s people?
i do not know the actual number, but would not the correct answer be 1. an order ordering the appropriate departments to "obey existing law."

Forum List

Back