List how Trump will improve your life?

It is not his responsibility to do anything for us is it?! As someone who knows the Constitution you should know this. Unless you being a manipulative liar.

Last edited:
List how Trump will improve your life? Policy wise how will he make things better for you?
Trump will only nominate Constitionists to the Supreme Court. I don't want activists on the Supreme Court which will give me indigestion.

He creates wonderful entertainment for me watching liberal's heads explode.

Just wait until he actually gets in office ... we may have to hire a full time clean-up crew around here.

List how Trump will improve your life? Policy wise how will he make things better for you?

How will Trump make your life worse?

Can any far left drone answer that question?

The Left wants government control over everything and the Right wants free expression. Find a niche and exploit it; Darwin.

Trump, unlike Obama, is funny to watch. He will never bore me.

FUBAR is a military acronym, fucked up beyond all recognition. SNAFU is another military acronym, situation normal all fucked up. Just trying to inject humor into the thread.

Trump will only nominate Constitionists to the Supreme Court. I don't want activists on the Supreme Court which will give me indigestion.
Define their philosophy, please.

What I find funny about such people is they're only looking at part of the constittuion. They'll over look the Supremacy Clause and Commerce Clause! supremacy clause

Commerce Clause

These give the federal government the power to regulate our air, water and food to make sure they're safe. These are why we're a first world country and not some third world shit hole.

The amendments of our constitution is a list of NO's...These two clauses and judicial review are the real power within our executive and congressional bodies at the federal level. Of course, I don't expect a retard that never studied political science and just listens to rush every day to understand this.

The truth is you couldn't run a modern country without these powers.

The far right are going to crazy when they realize the oodles and boodles of extra billions and trillions of dollars Donald is going to spend.

Define their philosophy, please.

What I find funny about such people is they're only looking at part of the constittuion. They'll over look the Supremacy Clause and Commerce Clause! supremacy clause

Commerce Clause

These give the federal government the power to regulate our air, water and food to make sure they're safe. These are why we're a first world country and not some third world shit hole.

The amendments of our constitution is a list of NO's...These two clauses and judicial review are the real power within our executive and congressional bodies at the federal level. Of course, I don't expect a retard that never studied political science and just listens to rush every day to understand this.

I am not a constitution scholar by any sense of the phrase. I swore the oath on a Bible when only 19 years old and still hold that oath close to my heart.

What is Trump going to do to make my life any worse by simply telling the globalists to go pound sand? That is, if he is truly able to do that. Remember, we have a "Deep State" i.e a "shadow government" that welds as much power if not more so than the CEO of USA. INC. Due to the foreign owned Federal Reserve Central bank, it appears to me that USA.INC is nothing but a crown colony of England once they got control over our monetary system....at least that is the way that I see it.

Forum List

Back