Lindsey Graham

He thought he would at least do well in his home state. He won't. Trump is too far ahead.

Graham has been my favorite candidate for his military knowledge, background, and forthwith solutions to the M.E. jungle. I feel his ambitions could protect Americans more so than any. He would have ISIS gone before we could blink an eye and our military is chomping at the bits to take them out. Nothing will happen until the empty suit leaves office. Only more dead Americans, thanks to those who voted to reelect the wimp.

Graham would not be my choice for POTUS and I respect him for dropping out. At least he had a stage on which to present his ambitions and I enjoyed his sense of humor.

Graham has been my favorite candidate for his military knowledge, background, and forthwith solutions to the M.E. jungle. I feel his ambitions could protect Americans more so than any. He would have ISIS gone before we could blink an eye and our military is chomping at the bits to take them out. Nothing will happen until the empty suit leaves office. Only more dead Americans, thanks to those who voted to reelect the wimp.

Agreed! He was the best of them all for the USA & the world. And I say that as registered democrat.

To be honest, I was quite shocked he lasted this long. Who in the hell was funding his campaign all this time?

The official announcement where suspends his campaign on YouTube only as 377 views. :lol:

Graham would not be my choice for POTUS and I respect him for dropping out. At least he had a stage on which to present his ambitions and I enjoyed his sense of humor.

You SO don't know what you are talking about, you know that?

Let's see, the US, NATO, and all our middle east allies created ISIS. What makes you think ISIS is going anywhere? ISIS, AQ and other fundamentalist terror groups will be around till all of the US foreign policy goals and Israeli foreign policy goals are achieved.

Haven't you figured that out yet?

WE ARE THE SPONSORS OF TERROR. :banghead:

Nothing substantially will happen to affect terrorist networks, no matter who gets elected. That is a fact.

A war hawk is the last thing we need. A generational struggle, so a whole new bunch of young men can die or be maimed for life. Everyone now agrees the Iraq war was a disaster and should of never happened.

Forum List

Back