Lindsey Graham Trying to Throw the Midterm Elections to Democrats with Divisive Abortion Bill… Was Mitch McConnell Behind It?

The stupid jerk forgot already that SCOTUS threw the issue to the states.
Time for Lindsey to retire. His neurons are failing to fire!
SCOTUS betrayed the American people, they perjured themselves when they took a oath for the supreme Court. Then they went with the minority opinion to do away with Roe versus Wade. This could only happen in this court because the biggest liar in the world got three supreme Court Justice that were also willing to lie on the bench. This is corruption at its worst.

SCOTUS betrayed the American people, they perjured themselves when they took a oath for the supreme Court. Then they went with the minority opinion to do away with Roe versus Wade. This could only happen in this court because the biggest liar in the world got three supreme Court Justice that were also willing to lie on the bench. This is corruption at its worst.

Obey the law!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

He foolishly thinks it a winning idea GOP. He really isn't too bright anymore and does not keep up with the sentiment of the country. That is fine with me. With the plethora of Trumpist and trump supporters on the ballots, I don't trust them in national office right now anyway. You are right, of course, as it may drive voters to the polls, which is probably not the best for the GOP, that would rather have a smaller turn out.
I do want the GOP to take Congress and I would like the Presidency to remain with the Democrats, our country worked well under that scenario under Clinton and Gingrich.

You already have the murdering baby subset of the Dimmer population, many more important issues at stake in ridding Congress of the Reich.
"The Reich", huh! As usual your partisan bluster is bullshit and reduced to goofy nonsense name-calling of your opponents, totally without meaning to the mass of America. Grow up and talk rationally and maybe somebody will listen to your opinion, if you actually have one, of your own.

I do want the GOP to take Congress and I would like the Presidency to remain with the Democrats, our country worked well under that scenario under Clinton and Gingrich.
While in agreement in principle, it must be noted realistically, Joe is no Clinton, and there has not been a Gingrich, since Gingrich in the GOP. Caustic destructive partisanship at the cost of the country is the order of the day, with both sides wanting "theirs" and adamantly against anything the other side says, no matter, for no other reason than to deny the opposing party, regardless of the merits of any legislation, only who thought of it.

"The Reich", huh! As usual your partisan bluster is bullshit and reduced to goofy nonsense name-calling of your opponents, totally without meaning to the mass of America. Grow up and talk rationally and maybe somebody will listen to your opinion, if you actually have one, of your own.
Hmmm I always learned that if it looked like a duck, walked like a duck, said Sieg Heil like a duck, that it was a....duck.
Nothing at all bullshit about my take on things. Illegal pantyraids...confiscating phones at fast food drive throughs....
And I also think your take on nobody listening to my opinions....looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit.......etc.

While in agreement in principle, it must be noted realistically, Joe is no Clinton, and there has not been a Gingrich, since Gingrich in the GOP. Caustic destructive partisanship at the cost of the country is the order of the day, with both sides wanting "theirs" and adamantly against anything the other side says, no matter, for no other reason than to deny the opposing party, regardless of the merits of any legislation, only who thought of it.
What we are missing is leadership on both sides of the aisle and both sides want to be hard nosed, that is why I want the split in powers so neither can runaway with the extreme agendas. I just don't see any real leaders on either side of the aisle that wants to unite and move forward. We have no real direction, Kennedy was a leader, Nixon was a leader, Reagan was a leader, Bush I was a leader and Clinton was a leader. Bush II to some extent however partisanship started going of the rails in his last four years and Obama, Trump and Biden were so adamant in their agendas with no give, it trickled down through Congress. Manchin, Sinema, Hogan and Haley seem to be more moderate but because the primaries seem to to attract the extreme candidate votes, I doubt any could last past March in the primaries and that leaves us with the extremes. We need to change or this will not get any better for any of us.

Like Right to Peaceably Assemble, like vast majority of Jan. 6 protesters now being

Like Right to Peaceably Assemble, like vast majority of Jan. 6 protesters now being prosecuted?
The ones being prosecuted weren't assembling peacefully.

They were participating in a riot and a failed coup against our republic.

The ones that were there to assemble peacefully are not being persecuted.

Sounds like fair justice to me.

LOL, obey the corrupt law ? Sorry that happens only in places like Russia Iran and North Korea.

In Nevada abortions are provided up to 24 weeks. And pot is legal too.
So you can get blitzed while your bitch is getting serviced.
Make it a vacation, guano!

In Nevada abortions are provided up to 24 weeks. And pot is legal too.
So you can get blitzed while your bitch is getting serviced.
Make it a vacation, guano!
I'm a gay man, and I never married. I support a woman's right to choose in all of the 50 United States. Removing Roe versus Wade was unconscionable. And they did it with a minority view of the Constitution. We now have radicalized extremist supreme Court justices on the bench thanks to trump.

I was thinking the same thing. And he has always been a Deep State rat. Why this? Why now? He is not an unskilled politician. He is trying to throw the game.

Gateway Pundit

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...onnell-behind/

"But Lindsey Graham wants to change the subject. Lindsey Graham wants the 2022 midterm election to be all about abortion.

Earlier this week Lindsey Graham announced legislation to ban abortion in the US after 15 weeks."
Yeah. Bad move. It's like a poison pill.

Whenever politicians get too ambitious with their agendas, they start losing.

I'm a gay man, and I never married. I support a woman's right to choose in all of the 50 United States. Removing Roe versus Wade was unconscionable. And they did it with a minority view of the Constitution. We now have radicalized extremist supreme Court justices on the bench thanks to trump.
Bullshit.

What minority view?

There's only one view, it's what's written down. You don't get to change it without going through the process.

Forum List

Back