Lindsey Graham Trying to Throw the Midterm Elections to Democrats with Divisive Abortion Bill… Was Mitch McConnell Behind It?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I was thinking the same thing. And he has always been a Deep State rat. Why this? Why now? He is not an unskilled politician. He is trying to throw the game.

Gateway Pundit

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...onnell-behind/

"But Lindsey Graham wants to change the subject. Lindsey Graham wants the 2022 midterm election to be all about abortion.

Earlier this week Lindsey Graham announced legislation to ban abortion in the US after 15 weeks."

You could be right. The only way to save the GOP and restore it to any credibility is to get rid of trump quickly. The best way to do that is to completely collapse the party as soon as possible an immediately rebuild. Think of it as ripping off a bandage. It'll hurt like hell, but then you can move on quickly. Otherwise, trump will drag the party down for a long time.

Whatever it takes to ensure that Rump loses - if he runs in 2024 - and keeping in mind that he'll be too old and feeble to run in 2028 - or dead from a Big Mac -induced heart attack...

I was thinking the same thing. And he has always been a Deep State rat. Why this? Why now? He is not an unskilled politician. He is trying to throw the game.

Gateway Pundit

"But Lindsey Graham wants to change the subject. Lindsey Graham wants the 2022 midterm election to be all about abortion.

Earlier this week Lindsey Graham announced legislation to ban abortion in the US after 15 weeks."
He foolishly thinks it a winning idea GOP. He really isn't too bright anymore and does not keep up with the sentiment of the country. That is fine with me. With the plethora of Trumpist and trump supporters on the ballots, I don't trust them in national office right now anyway. You are right, of course, as it may drive voters to the polls, which is probably not the best for the GOP, that would rather have a smaller turn out.

The only way to save the GOP and restore it to any credibility is to get rid of trump quickly.
Riiiight. Trump's so bad for the party that they have to SABOTAGE it to keep him from winning. I think the RINO portion of the uniparty just made itself a target...

When the country explodes, just remember, you asked for it...

Excellent observation.

IF the radical American Left simply dropped and backed away from anti-human, anti-American political ideological platforms such as forced homosexuality-transgenderism proselytization of our children, mass murder of the unborn, mass weaponized human immigration, anti-Christian action, global warming fascism, historical revisionism, alignment with the global economic forum, and intentional destruction of the American family unit, then the country would begin to heal again and tens of millions of conservative Americans would cease their desire to END for all time the democratic party.

You are beyond correct when you say, "They asked for it."

Gateway Pundit

Actually this bill is more in line with the majority of Americans than the commies no restrictions are, and he knows the commies will kill it in this congress. However it seems these supposedly bright people aren't so bright after all. Congress has no more constitutional authority to dictate abortions than the courts. The court left it up to the States, what the hell is so hard to comprehend about that?

Gateway Pundit

This guy is like a snake. His antics never end. When will his electorate realize he is a total joke.

He never married and he has no children. I'm no expert, I just looked it up for you. Since he's had his face so far up trump's ass, it makes sense he might be a closet queen.

It's definitely a ploy to prevent a MAGA takeover, not just Trump. MAGA scares the shit out of those turds Graham and McConnell.

When the country explodes, just remember, you asked for it...
If it requires a confrontation in order to reestablish the Rule of Law and the utter refutation of your Orange Baboon-God's Goebbels-like Big Lie... so be it.

But... in truth... no such "explosion" is going to happen... at least nothing that changes the game... you fools lack the ability to overthrow the Republic.

Gateway Pundit

They do not want to be in power and govern. They never have. They just want to run their foreign aid money laundering schemes and get richer off our backs.

Gateway Pundit

The stupid jerk forgot already that SCOTUS threw the issue to the states.
Time for Lindsey to retire. His neurons are failing to fire!

Gateway Pundit

Just another example of how the Establishment will keep the People fighting ...
When the People have the Power to govern their own communities and provide for their own desires.

Can't have any of that Freedom going on ...
We have to have Authoritarian Assclowns on Capitol Hill attempting to leverage the opinions of everyone in the Nation ...
Just to rob the Power back from the People ... :auiqs.jpg:

Not mention that when it comes to what Senator Graham is promising ...
He's always "all hat and no cowboy".

Last edited:
He foolishly thinks it a winning idea GOP. He really isn't too bright anymore and does not keep up with the sentiment of the country. That is fine with me. With the plethora of Trumpist and trump supporters on the ballots, I don't trust them in national office right now anyway. You are right, of course, as it may drive voters to the polls, which is probably not the best for the GOP, that would rather have a smaller turn out.
You already have the murdering baby subset of the Dimmer population, many more important issues at stake in ridding Congress of the Reich.

Excellent observation.

IF the radical American Left simply dropped and backed away from anti-human, anti-American political ideological platforms such as forced homosexuality-transgenderism proselytization of our children, mass murder of the unborn, mass weaponized human immigration, anti-Christian action, global warming fascism, historical revisionism, alignment with the global economic forum, and intentional destruction of the American family unit, then the country would begin to heal again and tens of millions of conservative Americans would cease their desire to END for all time the democratic party.

You are beyond correct when you say, "They asked for it."
IF the radical American Left simply dropped and backed away from anti-human, anti-American political ideological platforms such as forced homosexuality-transgenderism proselytization of our children, mass murder of the unborn, mass weaponized human immigration, anti-Christian action, global warming fascism, historical revisionism, alignment with the global economic forum, and intentional destruction of the American family unit,
Fake news here.
NONE of this shit is actually happening!
It's just right-wing propaganda designed to target the low-lying political fruit of America (deplorable MAGAts) in order to keep them "outraged" so that they will continue to "fund" (so called) "conservative causes."

Kind of like Trump University.
Remember that one?

Forum List

Back