Positioning as the anti-white party…what happens if the ‘hip to be a woke white quilter’ fades?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It’s no secret…the Democrat Party has made it crystal clear….they are not the party for white folks…they are the party for woke white folks, for homo white folks, for white feminazis, for white trannies….The party offers NOTHING for core American white folks.
We are seeing their play backfire with latinos in Florida….what happens if/when woke whites actually wake up and decide not to be the next Democrat victims committed to the plantation?

It could happen sooner than later. I have it on good authority that the Woke White Hipster strikeout rate in bars is near 90%. And if you take out Gay pickups, the number approaches 100%.
There’s just not much about the Hate America Party that seems sustainable….maybe I’m still holding on…still have confidence in America’s people.

It’s no secret…the Democrat Party has made it crystal clear….they are not the party for white folks…they are the party for woke white folks, for homo white folks, for white feminazis, for white trannies….The party offers NOTHING for core American white folks.
We are seeing their play backfire with latinos in Florida….what happens if/when woke whites actually wake up and decide not to be the next Democrat victims committed to the plantation?

Perhaps it is remotely possible millions of "old world" democrats simply never bothered to change parties or their stripes. I would almost believe that . . . if not for the invention of radio, television, the internet and smart devices. Nevertheless, I am dead certain plenty of white woke weirdos will claim just such an excuse when mobs of pitchfork bearing fellow Americans show up and make countryside violence carried out during the French Revolution seem like foreplay.

Perhaps it is remotely possible millions of "old world" democrats simply never bothered to change parties or their stripes. I would almost believe that . . . if not for the invention of radio, television, the internet and smart devices. Nevertheless, I am dead certain plenty of white woke weirdos will claim just such an excuse when mobs of pitchfork bearing fellow Americans show up and make countryside violence carried out during the French Revolution seem like foreplay.
The FBI is really starting to push their luck. Up till now they've been dealing with people who don't break the law. If they try the same with people who like going around the law....they're going to need to keep their heads down. If it ever gets to the point where they come after most of us regardless...everyone will make them wish they hadn't gone down this road. I don't see it at that point yet.....but I think they are so full of themselves that they think they can bully everyone....and they can't.

Right now their only asset is the fact that this country is filled with coke sniffing elitists like Al "Fish Lips" Franken who never take anything seriously. But people are getting tired of Lesbians lying to us every day.

Dumbass white guilt monkeys will just become full blown, uniform wearing nazis. They'll still be liberal morons, they are mostly antisemitic, so it's hardly a stretch to take to it's natural conclusion. In the end it will be liberals eating their own, so win/win for America.

Racist hogwash.

Forum List

Back