Is Donald Trump a racist?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/41/01/CFD97E71-3818-48FF-BF56-67F54D433BC1/27fbd21b-6e69-492e-ab50-5d72bad8b192.MP4

No way. But he doesn’t care about people’s feelings. So leftists labeled the man a racist. He lost the election but at least give the man his respect. Call him what you like but racist he is not. Or how do you explain this?

This is a Tik Tok that won’t post with a link so please cut and paste it to view.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/41/01/CFD97E71-3818-48FF-BF56-67F54D433BC1/27fbd21b-6e69-492e-ab50-5d72bad8b192.MP4

No way. But he doesn’t care about people’s feelings. So leftists labeled the man a racist. He lost the election but at least give the man his respect. Call him what you like but racist he is not. Or how do you explain this?

This is a Tik Tok that won’t post with a link so please cut and paste it to view.

I don't think it is so much he doesn't care about people's feelings as much as he is willing to traffic in racism and with racists if they flatter him or support him.

I don't think it is so much he doesn't care about people's feelings as much as he is willing to traffic in racism and with racists if they flatter him or support him.
Don’t see that either. He may to your point turn a blind eye but he doesn’t “traffic” racists. The biggest racists on this board for examples are left leaning folks.

No....not true. He doesn't see the world in terms of race...at all.

Trump is not a racist...obama is a racist, but Trump is not.

Not sure he's a racist, but he doesn't mind if anybody else is, or what they do. Just more foot soldiers to him, that might come in handy.

Not sure he's a racist, but he doesn't mind if anybody else is, or what they do. Just more foot soldiers to him, that might come in handy.

Meanwhile....the actual racists of BLM burned and looted American cities for 7 months and murdered 30 Americans.........actual racists of the democrat party.....they did come in handy for the democrat party.....

Don’t see that either. He may to your point turn a blind eye but he doesn’t “traffic” racists. The biggest racists on this board for examples are left leaning folks.

He courts them, he is reluctant to denounce them. They are a significant and vocal part of his supporters. So yes, he traffics in it when it suits him.

No....not true. He doesn't see the world in terms of race...at all.

Trump is not a racist...obama is a racist, but Trump is not.

Obama is a "racist"? No.

He courts them, he is reluctant to denounce them. They are a significant and vocal part of his supporters. So yes, he traffics in it when it suits him.
1% maybe of his supporters but the media portrays them as 99%. Sadly. I do Not see myself as remotely racist and I voted for him.

Meanwhile....the actual racists of BLM burned and looted American cities for 7 months and murdered 30 Americans.........actual racists of the democrat party.....they did come in handy for the democrat party.....
What does BLM rioters have to do with trump? Nothing. They have mostly been a problem to the people of the states with the permissive governors and mayors that did not want to just say NO and mean it. Most of the real trouble was the "Lets steal free shit" crowd.

1% maybe of his supporters but the media portrays them as 99%. Sadly. I do Not see myself as remotely racist and I voted for him.

I do not think the white supremacy branch of his supporters is as low as 1% (or as high as 99%)....but it's significant enough to be highly visible.

One could say the same about Democrats and BLM

The media has portrayed every GOP Presidential candidate as racist since Eisenhower.

I'm sure it's legit and not some sort of statistically impossible bizarre coincidence.

I do not think the white supremacy branch of his supporters is as low as 1% (or as high as 99%)....but it's significant enough to be highly visible.
1% would be 750k...that’s a shit ton of people but still only 1%

Not really the democrats, but yes the BLM crowd is chocked full of racist.

No one traffics in racism more than the left. The MSM pushes tribalism and identity politics nonstop, and so does every elected Democrat. The Democratic Party is literally the Party of Slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow. And no, there was no magical “the parties switched” at any point in history. Today the Democratic Party fully supports Mao’s China and the slave labor they provide for our mega corporations, corporations that donate to Democrats. They also support mass illegal immigration in order to allow corporations to exploit the cheap brown labor. Did President Trump ever support these racist policies? Nope, he was the biggest opponent of it.

Not really the democrats, but yes the BLM crowd is chocked full of racist.
Left has different rules. Anti semitism is allowed with zero punishment. Pretty sad.

The media has portrayed every GOP Presidential candidate as racist since Eisenhower.

I'm sure it's legit and not some sort of statistically impossible bizarre coincidence.
That was due (in large part) to the 1964 civil rights act and the ensuing Southern Strategy.

But on the subject of Trump, the racism that stand out are the race horse theory (eugenics) and the 1776 commission.

Beyond that, necessary is a good understand of dog whistles, such as "stand by, stand back", and "kung flu" etc. They types of people such statements are meant for do get it, even if only in the subconscious. Even just a few days ago, the capitol rioters were "hugging & kissing police"; its another dog whistle.

That was due (in large part) to the 1964 civil rights act and the ensuing Southern Strategy.

But on the subject of Trump, the racism that stand out are the race horse theory (eugenics) and the 1776 commission.

Beyond that, necessary is a good understand of dog whistles, such as "stand by, stand back", and "kung flu" etc. They types of people such statements are meant for do get it, even if only in the subconscious. Even just a few days ago, the capitol rioters were "hugging & kissing police"; its another dog whistle.
Humor...maybe in poor taste but just humor. Proud Boys are led by a Hispanic male?

Forum List

Back