"I own an AR-15. If there's a natural disaster in South Carolina where cops can't protect me, i'll protect myself against gangs" - Lindsey Graham

Suppose someone is faced with a home invasion like Keanu Reeves was a few years back? Should Mr. Reeves have just called 911, or use what's needed to meet the threat

To be fair ... if we're talking about TEOTWAWKI disaster, cops won't be protecting you from gangs ... we'll BE the gangs.

8d0d7dcfa9bf0ab546a9064ed24bb7f0.jpg

Typical fantasy of AR-15 owners

More likely to use it to chase kids off their lawn
Know a lot of AR owners, do you, Art? Sounds more like you have some sort of grizzled old redneck meme as a reference. It also sounds like you'd be one who'd be cheering on -from a safe distance - if Slow Joe and his HO were to send in America's new Schutzstaffel (FBI) to kick doors and grab guns.
I can promise all who believe that fantasy, one thing... it may not lead to violence but it WILL begin the process of actually tearing this nation apart. You people pulled off a coup with the media's help but when you take a step against 2A, you'll find you don't have any clue who OR how many, you're dealing with.

Know a lot of AR owners, do you, Art? Sounds more like you have some sort of grizzled old redneck meme as a reference. It also sounds like you'd be one who'd be cheering on -from a safe distance - if Slow Joe and his HO were to send in America's new Schutzstaffel (FBI) to kick doors and grab guns.
I can promise all who believe that fantasy, one thing... it may not lead to violence but it WILL begin the process of actually tearing this nation apart. You people pulled off a coup with the media's help but when you take a step against 2A, you'll find you don't have any clue who OR how many, you're dealing with.
Nothing kills a school full of six year olds like an AR-15

LOL Rambo of suburbia facing zombie like hordes of city people coming for their miracle whip and wonder bread. Why are Republican's gun arguments all like bad movie plots?

To be brutally-honest, if the shit did hit the fan, those AR and AK rifles would more than likely be used to take the weapons, food, and other supplies away from those "zombie hordes" that took from you in the first place.

You probably wouldn't be needing any of those things because you'd already be dead.

LOL Rambo of suburbia facing zombie like hordes of city people coming for their miracle whip and wonder bread. Why are Republican's gun arguments all like bad movie plots?

To be brutally-honest, if the shit did hit the fan, those AR and AK rifles would more than likely be used to take the weapons, food, and other supplies away from those "zombie hordes" that took from you in the first place.

You probably wouldn't be needing any of those things because you'd already be dead.
LOL I have weapons of my own and I have survived more than a few disasters living on the Gulf Coast. When the shit actually hits the fan gasoline and cash is way more useful than a gun.

Nothing kills a school full of six year olds like an AR-15

Untrue. The worst school massacre in the US was the Bath School Disaster in 1927. He used bombs. The next worse school massacre was Columbine, where they used shotguns and handguns. It wasn't until Sandy Hook that the murderer used an AR-15. Charles Whitman used a bolt-action hunting rifle in the UT Texas tower. The Virginia Tech shooter used pistols.

As a matter of fact, the majority of mass shootings in this country, were done with pistols or shotguns.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/rpt/201... Date ,pump-action shotg ... 15 more rows

Insist our legislators do their job!
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Forum List

Back