Lincoln Project releases attack ad on...Susan Collins, for...refusing to "unendorse" Trump in 2024

what a sick turn of events! i thought they loved Collins

The Lincoln Project i still around? I thought that had been de-pantsed in public and were shown to be a bunch of frauds?

Oh well. Anything that gives the Democrats a little hope, with the impending red wave. They're gonna need all the hope they can get.

They did this from prison? The chomo wing?

They have to be in solitary. Normal criminals will break 4 feet of mop handle off in their asses... a la Jeffrey Dahmer....

Imagine being a politician and having to do this craven stuff, and having to be groveling for donations, for a living.

I'll never understand why people want to be in or stay in that profession.

Let’s call elected officials exactly what they are: drones for donors to control the levers of government.

The Lincoln Project i still around? I thought that had been de-pantsed in public and were shown to be a bunch of frauds?

Oh well. Anything that gives the Democrats a little hope, with the impending red wave. They're gonna need all the hope they can get.
The GOP’s NAMBLA caucus and Joe “feel my hairy legs, kids” Bidet are a perfect match.

she just won re-election, she's up again in 6 fucking years, just write in George HW Bush, he lived in Maine, didn't he?

Susan Collins is tired, Susan Collins is old, Susan Collins is annoying, Susan Collins doesn't have any fight left in her

but enough about Biden

Forum List

Back